It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest 2010 information regarding Nibiru/2012 here

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Ribbon at Edge of Our Solar System: Will the Sun Enter a Million-Degree Cloud of Interstellar Gas?

Is the Sun going to enter a million-degree galactic cloud of interstellar gas soon?

May 24th: www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

This might mean that the Solar System could enter the million-degree Local Bubble cloud as early as the next century. "Nothing unusual, the Sun frequently traverses various clouds of interstellar gas during its galactic journey," comments Grzedzielski. Such clouds are of very low density, much lower than the best vacuum obtained in Earth labs.
Once in, the heliosphere will reform and may shrink a little, the level of cosmic radiation entering the magnetosphere may rise a bit, but nothing more. "Perhaps future generations will have to learn how to better harden their space hardware against stronger radiation," suggests Grzedzielski

From your link.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Nibru is one of the names of an ancient Sumerian city, Nippur.

Enmebaragesi was one of the early kings of Kish who achieved a level of domination over areas of Sumer, and one of his outstanding achievements was the construction at Nippur of the Temple of Enlil, the leading deity of the Sumerian pantheon, ruler of the cosmos and only subject to the god An. In fact, in Sumerian cuneiform, the local name of the city, Nibru, and the god Enlil are the same. Nippur gradually became the spiritual and cultural centre of Sumer, and remained so into the Amorite period in southern Mesopotamia.

www.historyfiles.co.uk...

I sense a bit of straw clutching on your part.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Enmebaragesi was one of the early kings of Kish who achieved a level of domination over areas of Sumer, and one of his outstanding achievements was the construction at Nippur of the Temple of Enlil, the leading deity of the Sumerian pantheon, ruler of the cosmos and only subject to the god An. In fact, in Sumerian cuneiform, the local name of the city, Nibru, and the god Enlil are the same. Nippur gradually became the spiritual and cultural centre of Sumer, and remained so into the Amorite period in southern Mesopotamia.

man, you sure believe anything that is "scientific".

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Sure as hell beats your pseudo-science.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Stars, planets and orbits unpredictable:

The findings mean that future studies of exoplanetary systems will be more complicated. Astronomers can no longer assume all planets orbit their parent star in a single plane," says Barbara McArthur of The University of Texas at Austin's McDonald Observatory.

www.physorg.com...

[edit on 25-5-2010 by rajaten]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Supermassive black hole is thrown out of galaxy:

"The black hole appears to be in the process of being expelled from its galaxy at high speed. Given that these objects can have masses equivalent to 1 billion Suns, it takes a special set of conditions to cause this to happen."

www.physorg.com...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
Stars, planets and orbits unpredictable:

The findings mean that future studies of exoplanetary systems will be more complicated. Astronomers can no longer assume all planets orbit their parent star in a single plane," says Barbara McArthur of The University of Texas at Austin's McDonald Observatory.

www.physorg.com...

[edit on 25-5-2010 by rajaten]

That does not mean that orbits are unpredictable, orbits are perfectly predictable by the known laws of orbital mechanics. You have mischaracterized what that article was saying about planets in other solar systems.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

Originally posted by Chadwickus

man, you sure believe anything that is "scientific".

Man, you sure believe anything that is "fantastic", why is it you cannot give your conclusions to evidence rather than heresay and myths retold as history?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I agree with ngchunter that the situation was not predicted, but the orbits are predictable.

Because we are able to understand the dynamics of orbits so well we have the situation where from afar the following was stated in the article.
Out of Whack Planetary System Offers Clues to a Disturbed Past

"Possibilities include interactions occurring from the inward migration of planets, the ejection of other planets from the system through planet-planet scattering, or disruption from the parent star's binary companion star, Upsilon Andromedae B," McArthur said.

Thanks for posting the link.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Nice article. strong evidence against the reports of nibiru used in the article. Although Mr O'Neill does say "Still, to keep an open mind, there could be more large bodies to be discovered (that might explain why there is such a steep drop-off of Kuiper Belt objects at the "Kuiper Cliff" "

You left off the rest of the sentence....

but there is no evidence for a massive body approaching from the vicinity of the Kuiper Belt.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

lol damn you noticed

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

lol damn you noticed

Wait, wait WAIT!

You're a bit hypocritical aren't you???

From your OP:
(remember this quote??)

I feel it necessary to fight TPTB including those on this forum that desire to supress this knowledge.

Now you're basically admitting to suppressing knowledge by omitting part of a quote that contradicts YOUR beliefs.

Ironically, you said I was the one who was encourage ignorance.

Unbelievable.

[edit on 25/5/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

lol damn you noticed

So you did that on purpose?

Doesn't speak well of your credibility or motive.

Nice foot shot.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Skellon

I know im seriously tempted to join the horde of self righteous ATSers but Im in a good mood at the moment so Im going to tolerate them for as long as I can.

The sheep are always beckoning lol "join ussss, joooooiiinnnn uuusssss"

Hang on to that mood! haha

It's fun to laugh at the ones saying deny ignorance, when it is those ones who are ignoring!

What they forget all the time, is that IF it's coming, it is in a different dimension. We can't see everything people, even tho most of you think you can!

But in the end we are all one, and we're in this together. I look fondly on those trying to make their way from 'science' to truth ... as I have traveled that road ... a mighty bumpy road it is until the Ego falls.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Since some of the newer members have shown up, it's been" Oh, saw it on youtube so it MUST be true" No research, no facts, just uselesstube videos. Decorum and civility have gone out the window with verifiable facts, so don't be expecting to find any.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Got any proof of your claims. Any proof that things in the cosmos are sneaking around in other dimensions?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
[ill-mannered comments removed]

Cool post! Always food for thought. This ancient destroyer planet or planet full of Annunaki makes for a good movie. Would be to awesome if it were true for me. But as always open to the possibility.

You have to respect that ancients (not all) on every continent except Antarctica (so far) Have an eerily similar account for some craziness about ships, planets and aliens, coming from the sky. Some guy a work with here in Canada is married to a Native and she tells him her people came from a clam shell that fell from the sky???

Clamshell lol umm spaceship maybe!

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Your_Number_One_Fan]

[edit on 25-5-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Your_Number_One_Fan

Chumpwickickusalus

I realize that you are new here but this is exactly the kind of thing that is out of line at ATS. You can vehemetly disagree with someone but making fun of their name is really rude and discourteous.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
More people believe in Jesus with absolutely no proof than ancient text that IS proof depicting other solar bodies/aliens so.............it's pointless OP.

Can only steer so many heads of cattle to the water. Either they deny it or gets something from it and drinks it.

It matters little in the end because our lives were already pre-programmed before we even got here anyway.

Those who are meant to learn certain secrets will. Others, won't. That's their path.
But I appreciate your effort though but don't sweat it. You did what you were meant to do and for people like me, I thank you but....don't need any more proof.

By the way, Nibiru is a DARK star. Our Sun's companion (Jupiter, is our third Star).
Can't be detected by the naked eye.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by One Moment]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join