It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At West Point, Obama talks up national security strategy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

At West Point, Obama talks up national security strategy

www.washingtonpost.com

President Obama on Saturday pledged to shape a new "international order" as part of a national security strategy that emphasizes his belief in global institutions

"The international order we seek is one that can resolve the challenges of our times,'"

And yet, even as he calls for global cooperation, Obama has intensified America's own war in Afghanistan.

He said the country must always pursue what he called the "universal rights" rooted in the Constitution.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Typical Obama speech. Saying he's for rights and global peace while he increase war and back stab the constitution in the back whenever he can, just like most presidents before him.

Bush's speech writer was good, but Obama's is even better. And at least Obama can deliver the propaganda, he can talk, not like Bush.

Global government, global cooperation, Al-Qaeda threat... typical NWO propaganda.

What a surprise! NOT.

I hope those soon to be soldiers join oathkeepers and tell the NWO stooge to go screw himself.

www.washingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
A new "international order"?

Sounds strangely familiar...

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Wow. A Nobel Peace Prize winner in action.
Peace through war.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Boy nothing really has changed since Bush 41. What's Obama going to say next? "No new taxes" No wait... that one's taken. I'm really surprised he used the word Constitution without choking or something. I know this is a bit off-topic, but maybe not: Did anyone see the rat run across the podium the other day when Obama was speaking in the Rose Garden? Talk about a picture saying a thousand words!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

yeah thats funny isnt it...

An International Order... it wouldn't be New World Order...... would it :-p

Very interesting. I know that a lot of cops have gotten imprisonment for looking up OBAMA in the GCIC or the NCIC database which does records and stuff. I think it may be true that Obama isn't a legitiamte american citizen.

TIO (AKA NWO) Is in the works it seems... but is their plan really to destroy the world and begin a new one or what?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well until this International Order makes its appearance, His current domestic security defense is a highly classified file titled " Cross Your Fingers and hope its a DuD".

top topics

join