It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17 States Now Filing Versions of Arizona bill

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

If you really felt this way you wouldn't think it necessary to enter every illegal immigration thread and continue to try to turn this into an emotional and moral debate when it is clearly not either.

If you really felt we were helping your cause, you would sit back, smile, and just watch it play out.

But both of us know this not to be the case, so let the debate continue.

REALLY???

Hmmm...if I thought all the noise was helping...all the heated talk that brings out more and more ugliness with every thread that casts supporters of this law in a negative light...would I really want to sit back???

Or would I want to come in here and argue my case...and yes it is on moral grounds...because I know that will just make the issue louder and more negative???

The die has already been cast...the wheels are in motion...do you really not see the outcome of all of this? I honestly had my own doubts for awhile...the ICE director coming out against the law confirmed my thoughts though.

Let me guess...you didn't think health care was going to pass either...did you? Probably didn't see the economy recovering as well as it did (still waiting for that hyperinflation?)? Probably didn't see Obama actually talking to other countries like we Americans aren't gods...right? I'm betting you didn't even think it was possible for Obama to get elected...correct? But you are right about this one...huh?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Deported to mexican prisons and left for dead. FIRST OF ALL, why did they go into a mexican prison and why were they left for dead. Are you saying that mexico is into GENOCIDE?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Honestly this whole situation only makes me wish reincarnation exists.

I hope that all of us entitled Americans are reborn into impoverished countries. I hope that Caucasians are reborn into basically any other race. I hope that the rich are reborn into poor. I hope that people are reborn into animals.

I have been to Mexico to build houses. I have been many other places as well. People are people. I wish that I could say the majority of us were good. All I can say is that humanity has a long way to go.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Styki]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Styki

You're reduced to infantilism and wishing for reincarnation

LOL

Thanks for advertising that the Paid to Posts in opposition to Arizona

are BANKRUPT

Yep. Go on tossing coins into that wishing well of yours.

In the meantime, Americans are reclaiming their nation and culture

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

So the mexican law states that if a mexican leaves the country, he or she is breaking the law. So, when the mexican gets deported back they go into jail to rot in there to die. So basically what you are saying is that the mexican gov't does GENOCIDE.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl

Deported to mexican prisons and left for dead. FIRST OF ALL, why did they go into a mexican prison and why were they left for dead. Are you saying that mexico is into GENOCIDE?

I have read through your posts...you seem to just like to be negative and say nasty things...but I don't get your angle.

Yes...Mexico as a country/government is in horrible shape...that is why the good people of Mexico are coming here to look for a better life.

For some reason in your eyes that makes them vile criminals. In my eyes that makes them decent human beings looking to feed their families...coming to the land of the free where immigrants are supposedly welcome.

OH that's right...do it legally....where it costs 10k or more to do so. Yeah...that is reasonable...they can't feed their family...but they just happen to have 10k sitting around to do it legally. There comes a time where humanity trumps man made laws and imaginary lines.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Pull American troops OUT of Iraq and Afghanistan

and put them on patrol along the US-Mexican border

That's something we will ALL support

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

In the meantime, Americans are reclaiming their nation and culture

Americans don't have a culture.

If you think they do...define it for me.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Please see my above post

Pull American troops OUT of Iraq and Afghanistan

and put them on partol along the US-Mexican border

That's something we will ALL support

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

I don't see that as a definition of "American culture".

And you are also wrong...I don't support that...so there goes your "all".

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Nite Owl just seems to be trolling. I don't know why anyone is really feeding him to be honest.

But it is the interwebz!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

10K lying around to do it legally. ok, this is about money. Paying to be leagal? So they don't pay, do not do the process and come in anyway. Mexico law says illegal to leave the country and when they come back they go to jail to rot and die. Sounds like mexico needs to change that law so people are not scared to be deported back. I call that law of mexico GENOCIDE LAW.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by nite owl]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

Ok...so you agree that Mexico's government is corrupt and the living conditions are not good.

So you should have no problem seeing why people are running from there to come to here...right?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I want to understand, maybe if someone understands a situation maybe something can be done to help the peoples out. OK, UNDERSTAND.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

I can tell you live in a paradise where you'll never have to experience the living situation in Mexico. You won't have to worry about police busting down your door, pulling you over or harassing you for your skin color because I'm just going to assume you're White. a

This Bill does not affect you but it should...you should be concerned about your fellow man's well being.

By the way I know it's been said before but it needs to be said again: if you're white, you're an illegal immigrant. Give the land back to the Natives

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Is that one of mexicos laws? It is illegal to leave the country?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Mexico gov't corrupt? AGAIN I SAY. Is that one of mexicos laws? to leave the country is against the law? This is a problem for both nations, if true. ANSWER THE QUESTION.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I ASK THE REAL PROBLEM AND YOU RUN AWAY , WHY? answer the question. IS it a law in mexico that if you leave it is against the law? do not run and hide.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
just about every time i post on here somebody rags on me about my grammar skills or lack there of okay i can take it but i live in the dallas ft worth area i think we have no less than 300,000 people living here that dont speak a lick of english and try to include me in their cellphone conversations every day if you could flood the area with 300,000 rosetta stone english only versions maybe i could sharpen up on my grammar skills sincerely texas lets do some reforming

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join