It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlil vs Enki question

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
enki was supposidly the one who wanted to help man while enlil wanted us dead... i have to ask..if they all came here to use us as slaves... why would one of them.. one of the top 3 in command want to change to help our species? what benefits.. pls only respond with ideas to support, i know there are plenty of skeptics .. but i want the ideas from the people who see this as a real possible scenario please.

You other guys can post your " because its made up" "it never happened" stuff somewhere else i already hear you. and no im not 100% on this theory as a believer im just trying to understand it better.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Xagathorn

Anu was the supreme God He had two sons Enki and Enlil. Enki Was the god of our creation, but he ended up wanting to destroy us, I guess we turned out to be more than he intended, apparently Enlil helped us in spite of his brother.

Later Enki seems to be portrayed as Satan and Enlil as Jesus, or thats what some say.

Here is a link with another story about these brothers
Enki and Enlil

I read it as science fiction but it could be close to the truth, we will most likely never know.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Because Enki felt affection for us.
Imagine that your dad is a scientist and he has these cute little monkeys that he made and they were smart enough to understand things and speak. I know I would talk to them and think of them as my pets and I would not like them to be abused or taken advantage of. That's what I believe happened. Every time someone got mad at us he was there to protect us even if it went against the wishes of his father.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The stories do very one author has Enki as the bad god and another author has em switched.

Sumeria then handed down there god stories to the Babylonians who then handed them down to the Egyptians who handed them down to the Jews, with each culture adding there own unique spin to the story....

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Well, if you look at the Sumerian tablets you will see that Enki was dressed with what looks like a dress with fish scales and he has the two rivers flowing from him.
Jesus is represented by a fish or Pisces. Also, recently an old temple was discovered and they had the Pisces sign on the floor. Cant remember exactly were it was.

What I believe is that over time, the names have changed and they have distorted the story and changed a few roles. I would also like to point out that you can find some of the advanced things that they used to do by just looking at the tablets with drawings and there are a few translator websites that help a lot with the cuneiform so you can read them without anyone else's input or ideas.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Elieser]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The Sumerians were under the rule of Enki so Enki was the hero. I agree with the previous poster that the story of Enki and Enlil are very much switched. I believe Enki is Lucifer and he co-opted the story of Enlil for himself after the flood when the Sumerian civilization was established. I believe he corrupted humanity prior to the flood which is what led to the catastrophe.

The "can't let a good disaster go to waste" concept is very much older than the Obama administration. I think its clearly the way things are today, lead people in to a self made disaster and then take credit for the recovery.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elieser
Well, if you look at the Sumerian tablets you will see that Enki was dressed with what looks like a dress with fish scales and he has the two rivers flowing from him.
Jesus is represented by a fish or Pisces. Also, recently an old temple was discovered and they had the Pisces sign on the floor. Cant remember exactly were it was.

Be careful though, Dagon one of the very old gods is represented as a fish. Jesus never represented himself as a fish or the symbol of Pisces. Very early after Jesus' death a lot of paganism started moving in to the church.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
The Sumerians were under the rule of Enki so Enki was the hero. I agree with the previous poster that the story of Enki and Enlil are very much switched. I believe Enki is Lucifer and he co-opted the story of Enlil for himself after the flood when the Sumerian civilization was established. I believe he corrupted humanity prior to the flood which is what led to the catastrophe.

The "can't let a good disaster go to waste" concept is very much older than the Obama administration. I think its clearly the way things are today, lead people in to a self made disaster and then take credit for the recovery.

Why would you believe they are switched? They have not been switched at all. It's even quite clear in the bible who it is that sends the flood. Always Angry Yahweh/Enlil. The only age old political practice that went on here was the old "smear campaign," against any of the gods of the Serpent line.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaisyAnne
Why would you believe they are switched? They have not been switched at all. It's even quite clear in the bible who it is that sends the flood. Always Angry Yahweh/Enlil. The only age old political practice that went on here was the old "smear campaign," against any of the gods of the Serpent line.

I don't doubt that Enlil sent the flood but I doubt the reasoning given in the Sumerian epic and that Enki was the one that saved Noah in order to give man an outlet.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DaisyAnne

OK you are the second person I hear talking about the serpent line and I need some answers. What other bloodlines are there and were did they move to? If you know please answer.
I have this bothering thought that I have been trying to decipher and I am not sure if I am correct or not.
I know for a fact and I have found proof that certain people are claiming that what some of us know as bird tribes people, do not exist and it is a lie.
The ancestors of these people were the ones that killed most of the birds tribes people but many of them escaped and their offspring are alive now.
I have a feeling that this goes way back to the story of Enki and Enlil and that we are still fighting this war. I also think that what people know as reptilians are only people from the serpent tribes.
Pleeeeease let me know if you know about any books or information on these topics. Thanks.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire

Anu was the supreme God He had two sons Enki and Enlil. Enki Was the god of our creation, but he ended up wanting to destroy us, I guess we turned out to be more than he intended, apparently Enlil helped us in spite of his brother.

Later Enki seems to be portrayed as Satan and Enlil as Jesus, or thats what some say.

Here is a link with another story about these brothers
Enki and Enlil

I read it as science fiction but it could be close to the truth, we will most likely never know.

LOL you got it backwards!

Enlil is the one who wanted us gone. He didn't like the fact we were like them.

Enki just love having sex with the human women and gave us our civilization.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xagathorn
if they all came here to use us as slaves... .

Woah... hold up tiger!

There is no proof of that... anywhere, at all. These are fictional stories made up by fanciful authors.

and no im not 100% on this theory as a believer im just trying to understand it better.

Well since that is the case, you should first try and get a grasp of the validity of these claims before actually examining them for their merits, in my opinion. These claims are from fictional books, there is literally no evidence to support humanity being slaves to some alien race. Nada.

[edit on 22/5/2010 by serbsta]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
In order to understand the true relationship between the Biblical God and Satan, you have to go back a bit further than Genesis. After all, Genesis (a collection of Middle Eastern folklore and oral traditions) is not the oldest book of the Old Testament.

The oldest book in the Old Testament is the Book of Job, wherein we find a very different (even unique) relationship between God and Satan.

In Job, God and Satan sort of sit around having coffee and making wagers about the Faith of Mankind, which happens nowhere else in the Bible. God invites Satan to do his worst against Job, one of the most Faithful, and Satan goes to work, wasting everything and everyone dear to Job. With God's permission.

Now, if God and Satan were merely spin-offs of more ancient Sumerian gods, perhaps the older gods had a more intimate relationship, as well. Perhaps we humans were perceived as mere pawns to both.

— Doc Velocity

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

if they all came here to use us as slaves... .

Woah... hold up tiger!

There is no proof of that... anywhere, at all. These are fictional stories made up by fanciful authors.

and no im not 100% on this theory as a believer im just trying to understand it better.

Well since that is the case, you should first try and get a grasp of the validity of these claims before actually examining them for their merits, in my opinion. These claims are from fictional books, there is literally no evidence to support humanity being slaves to some alien race. Nada.

[edit on 22/5/2010 by serbsta]

lmfao you are so wrong again even the sumerian tablets have stated this as well.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Have stated what? That they used humans as slaves?

Ok, share just one example of this will you?

Of course you won't properly reply to this post, like you always do when you make outrageous claims and can't back them up.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Have stated what? That they used humans as slaves?

Ok, share just one example of this will you?

Of course you won't properly reply to this post, like you always do when you make outrageous claims and can't back them up.

www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk...

search here and you will find answers.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

You're linking me to the text corpus?

I have examined that site from head to heel over and over again as part of my own research. There are NO translations which state they used humans as slaves. If its so evident to you why don't you just copy and paste it in here since the rest of us must be blind.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

You're linking me to the text corpus?

I have examined that site from head to heel over and over again as part of my own research. There are NO translations which state they used humans as slaves. If its so evident to you why don't you just copy and paste it in here since the rest of us must be blind.

you are probably not finding the right words to search for on that site.

But I posted this series and watch the whole thing. He is a well respected scholar. I have posted this before many of times and hopefully people will realize that this stuff is for real. He even explains how they had laws that told you how to treat your slave. If you don't believe this guy then there is no hope for you.

sadly, he died back in 2004, but he was a smart man.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

You claimed there are passages in the ETCSL which state that aliens used humans as slaves. Copy and paste the tablet/line number in here and we'll all find it, its very easy to do.

Awaiting your reply.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Did you watch the series? he explains it in great detail. This guy is no hoax.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join