It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you believe that aliens exist and that they are extraterrestrials?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I believe in "them" simply because the universe is waaaaaaaay too vast for humanity to be the ONLY life in it. How ever I have heard the speculation that humans under zero gravity will look rather similar to the steriotypical "gray" after 3 to 4 generations.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I believe, that, after years of sightings and experiences that people have had, something is going on.......however I think it is far more complicated than we all think, and that the authorities reasons for covering up information is also way to in depth for us to comprehend, maybe I'm wrong, I don't know....I do believe that more people are waking up to UFO's/Aliens etc, as they are to a lot of govt conspiracies, 9/11 etc.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The Shrike
“Before you consider answering, let's get one thing out of the way because one may not have anything to do with the other. UFOs are real. They do not need to be brought into this conversation until later on because there is overwhelming, although circumstancial, "evidence" for their reality. But as far as I know, there is no evidence whatsoever for what are called aliens. And since there doesn't seem to be any evidence for them, then calling them "extraterrestrials" violates common sense, logic, and reason.”

“I do not accept their reality because I have never heard nor seen any evidence. And I'm the type of person that demands evidence since I do not have a belief system.”
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

NorthStargal52
As for my belief in ET’s and their connection to The UFO’s I am 100% certain they travel along with UFO’s. I believe they are part of a Higher Civilization they maybe the lower level subordinates being used by the higher level ones. Which makes sense to me, Just as we have here on earth our Government with a head ruler and military and so on.
So yes I do believe that aliens exist in various forms and forces.

You admit that you have no belief system, Which explains why none of this makes sense to you. Within every belief system people will tell you things have happened just like the great flood and Noah’s Ark. We have no proof of certain things but people accept them as a part of their belief system.

Spiritually opening up with meditation prayer via exploring other dimensions. Such as astral travel, lucid dreams and using ones telepathic energies. Some of us light beings have experienced some or all of this at a very young age. This perhaps being something they could not shake and remained with them throughout their entire life. Some discover their inner self and higher spirituality later on in life, and some rather have nothing to do with it and considerate to be an irrational belief.

I personally don’t believe I have to describe in detail my private and personal experiences to prove to you they exist I’d be wasting my time..

Instead I refuse negativity, fear, anger. Open your heart to love and light, just practicing this alone can be disheartening .. Because we light beings see the lost, sleeping and the tricksters who want nothing more than to disrupt what’s in our hearts.

My Proof is my private and personal experiences shared with many other light beings that have an equal belief system .

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Hi The Shrike,

you didn't answer any questions,

You did start the thread and ask questions for people to answer did you not?

I found this thread and answered your questions, now whether you agree with them or not is your own freewill/choice.

Everyone has freewill/choice and can believe anything they want to believe but from the infinite/eternal perspective everything has a reason/purpose and by design.

There is nothing wrong with believing what you believe in regardless of what that belief is and everyone is on their own path/journey working their way towards the finish line, at least for the "Time" being experiencing earth's school/life/existence.

Which brings us back to my question: "Why do you believe that aliens exist and that they are extraterrestrials?" What evidence do you base it on?

You asked these question and I simply answered.

To make it worse, the belief has been stretchead so that not only you believe that aliens exist but that they are from somewhere else in the galaxy.

I commented on this

they're up there!

And this

tales of aliens, alien abductions, etc., all fall into the fantasy category for all that exists are tales devoid of evidence, regardless of the emotion imparted on them.

And this

You did start the thread and ask questions for people to answer did you not?

So why attack those who simply take the time to answer your questions?

Best Wishes!

[edit on 26-5-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
What a loaded question.

The real question is: Why don't you believe it is possible?

You think in this endless universe we are the only species that "made it" to some sort of consciousness? If the Universe never ends, how could we be the only beings? Isn't the same sort of possibility of life possible on the abundance of planets we know to exist? Isn't this just common sense? Isn't this just so obvious?

So many of our past explorers and astronomers and scienstists have been jailed for thinking such primitive thoughts. Please don't be primitive! Galileo was jailed for announcing the earth wasn;t the center of the Uinverse.

You are in good company if you think the world has company. Astronauts, scientists, spiritual leaders, etc. believe there must be life on other planets.

Please don't invoke the White House Lawn theory. There are plenty of good ideas about why anyone from another world wouldn't land on the White House lawn. Look them up. They make sense.

Make sense in your own life. We are really unsure of humanity's past and its future. So don't expect "science" to have all of the answers. Science is trying, but it's only as good as it's tools. Decide that sciene is as good as the times right now. It doesn;t know everything because it can't.

Open your minds! The world isn't flat. The earth is not the center of the Uinverse. So be willing to think of something bigger, larger, than your current mindset....be open, be willing...be someone bigger than yourself.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I believe that Aliens IE extraterrestrial lifeforms exist for two reasons. Number one is symbolic. If humanity , with all its oozing puss filled sores, like war, hate, hunger , and pain is all that exists within the confines of this ENOURMOUS universe, then I am of the opinion that it ought to be bulldozed and have a MacDonalds of gargantuan proportions put in place of it.
Second reason is about mathematical probablility . From a mathematical stand point, it is unreasonable to say that we are the only intelligent life in the universe, due to the sheer amount of space there is to look in, and the amount of planets which are likely to carry intelligent beings. I personaly believe that extraterrestrial beings have visited this planet , traveling in UFO in order to get here. This however is an OPINION. One can form opinions without knowing why , or being able to quantify them. If I was theorising about the same subject, then of course I would have to state a reason for thinking like I do , but I am not giving a theory , Im just saying I think Aliens are real .... I would sure like to KNOW if they are or not, but until its settled either way , I will go with real.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I saw two large triangular ships land and take off..they also cloaked and uncloaked from fireballs to orbs to ships...I reported the sighting and apparently others had seen it. NASA and USAF helicopters showed up and investigated the landing site for hours..they know the truth as well as I ..we are not alone!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join