It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Georgia Guard and Reserve troops imminent/mobilzation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Postpone the elections?

I am glad someone else believes it too!

I am thinking more and more, I will be surprised if we do have elections this fall.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville
Surely this is just something to do with the oil slick? They couldn't cover up torching it because you'd see it from space and every airplane for hundreds of miles. They're probably just moving to the area to help with all the efforts to stop more of the slick hitting land.

They are not even in charge of oil spill. It is the BP who is in charge, they even command Coast Guard, which is at their disposal.

The Brits are in charge there, not Americans.

Take a look:

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
you think they are going to torch the oil slick and use the military to cover it up ?

I don’t think its a secret that the national guard could be called up to assist in a mass evacuation. Maybe contingency plans are being readied in case it becomes necessary. The spill is much bigger than first reported. How exactly do you think they are going to clean it up? One of the options being implemented is burning. They are already reporting the smell in Louisiana.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by liveandletlive]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I did 4 years active and doing the rest of my 4 years on the reserves.

Currently stationed in Alabama and I have not heard anything about this.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The danger comes from benzene, which is toxic and cancerogenous.

Evacuation because of this is possible.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Found this on the South Korean Times website. "He said South Korea and the United States are considering elevating their joint military alert level against the communist country."

Link to article www.koreatimes.co.kr...

Other South Korean newspapers here.
www.onlinenewspapers.com...

[edit on 21-5-2010 by dorton]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
All people must do is go to ....

www.army.mil...

I went there and it says ....

National Guard training for hurricane season

here is the story ...

www.army.mil...

[edit on 21-5-2010 by AndersonLee]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

I don't think I trust the government that much. They don't worry so much about carcinogens in the tobacco that they tax, or the food additives they approve for our consumption.

A lot of people suck up the fumes when they clean off oil-soaked wildlife, or when they put out the booms to contain the slicks.

Then there are the oil-field workers that suck up the benzene for a 40 year career.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Don't know if this related but earlier this morning, the Aussie dollar fell like never before, causing some panic but seemed to quickly recover.

Seems like whatever it was might be over for now.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Trying to find anything more about this myself. The Tickerforum rumor thread is one of the better rumor threads of all the sights I go to. There is actually a measurable percentage of rumors posted there that later events prove the rumor had some basis.

What I'm trying to find out is if it's a mobilization of the entire GA Army Guard. The Ga Army guard consists of the 78th Troop Command, a hodgepodge of combat support and combat service support units; and the 48th Infantry Brigade. The 48th only recently(less than 120 days) returned from a year in Afghanistan. An unannounced mobilization of the 48th for anything other than Gulf Cleanup duty tells me that something bad may be coming.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
They are not even in charge of oil spill. It is the BP who is in charge, they even command Coast Guard, which is at their disposal.

Take a look:

www.cbsnews.com...

I did not know this. Star for you. I just presumed the national reserves would be sent out to help with the 'relief efforts' if you could call it that, if all of this oil hit land.

Wonder what it could be then. More than likely all over nothing, if the guy up this page says hes stationed at Alabama and hasn't heard anything.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

There you go. This could be it.

www.debka.com...

Obama starts massive US Air-Sea-Marine build-up opposite Iran

debkafile's military sources report a decision by the Obama administration to boost US military strength in the Mediterranean and Persian Gulf regions in the short term with an extra air and naval strike forces and 6,000 Marine and sea combatants. Carrier Strike Group 10, headed by the USS Harry S. Truman aircraft carrier, sails out of the US Navy base at Norfolk, Virginia Friday, May 21.

www.wavy.com...

NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) - More than 6,000 sailors from the Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group are scheduled to leave Friday on a six-month deployment to the 5th and 6th Fleet areas of operations.

The Nobel prize winner now has free hands to do his best

That's not good. All we need is a REAL war against an actual country to boost our economy. We haven't been at war against an actual country and its military since Vietnam. It's been terrorists and insurgents. If we war against Iran, then Russia, N Korea, and possibly China will be pulled into the mix. Also it will be impossible for Israel to not get involved. And of course all of our allies will come to our aid. S%#^t... WWIII -_-

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville
Surely this is just something to do with the oil slick? They couldn't cover up torching it because you'd see it from space and every airplane for hundreds of miles. They're probably just moving to the area to help with all the efforts to stop more of the slick hitting land.

Take a look:

www.cbsnews.com...

Could you please get your facts straight ....BP is Dutch/American/Indian Owned!!!!!! they only have their hq in London.........BP is a privately owned company and BRITS do not dictate policy.
Funny isn't it pre disclosure and all hell lets loose yet again.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Such a war would never boost economy. How?

War tax?

After WW2 it was all credit bubble - which boosted economy, if only temporarily (we can see that now). But, marketing isn't going to work so well now that everyone is heavily loaded with debt.

Present economic situation will give birth to revolution before war.

This is what they fear, because they screwed big time with their globalist idiocy.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
What is bothering me at present is all this hyped up terror threat on cnn. They really seemed to step it up last night. Yes, I know that the goal here is to get people in a state of fear, but it almost seems like they are trying to prepare us for something soon.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Asherah]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Aha. OK. British Petrol stands for East/West India Company

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

IT STANDS FOR BHARAT PETROLIUM!!!it is no longer British Petrolium!

I don't blame you getting it WRONG as not even wiki have it correct.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle

IT STANDS FOR BHARAT PETROLIUM!!!it is no longer British Petrolium!

You are right, of course

Like, we can all be fooled with designation adjustment...

Wolf in cow's hide.

Holy cow!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Check this website, it explains that the military has a camp in Wyoming for training purposes that troops are sent to every year to quickly ready them for war/Iraq. This could be the sudden deployment.

www.google.com...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Another day, Another doom.

For what it's worth, the base i live by is quiet, the armory up the street is empty (except for the tent with that guy selling tickets for the cage fights tomorrow) and there aren't even aircraft flying around. Been raining the last few days though. You guys do realize a very large deployment to Afghanistan is coming up? Spec ops is leaving already, summer is when everyone is packing up. Heck my husband is leaving in August (and I'm having the kid the next month).

Really, we've got everything from evacuating the gulf coast to china invading. Can we all just calm down?

[edit on 21-5-2010 by antonia]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join