It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London 2012 Mascots with the 'All Seeing-Eye'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SugarCube

Well isn't it all kind of creepy that the 2012 logo spells "ZiON" and that the official mascots look like walking pyramids with the all seeing eye?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by collietta

The Rainbow is symbolising 'The Dawn Of A New Day'.

Go on Jordan Maxwell's website, he has it all!

RIP RIK CLAY

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

After looking at all the mascots over the years, these two win the Creepiest Award. I am not sure if I buy the whole "seeing eye" thing but I cannot imagine what else would inspire such ridiculous...uh...things.

I saw some of the past ones. There was a bear for Russia, a beaver for Canada, a dachshund for Germany, etc. What does this represent for England? Extra Terrestrial Teletubbies?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

This seems to me to add up to some sort of 9/11 style event from an artificial alien threat to be used to bring in the new world order.

Regan talked many times about an alien threat. Maybe he had some esoteric knowledge of what the future held?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I think this is it. There's already hype for 2012. The London Olympic Games are hot with symbolism. I find those mascots disturbing.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Svoboda]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

....What the hell is that supposed to even be?

I have to say, I am completely disgusted by the way London is handling the Olympics thus far, every single thing they have done is god awful ugly. Disgusting even. Like these mascots, what the hell?.. Or that gigantic red statue/tower/thing (that no one knows what it even is, except for a blob of steal with an elevator)

Way to go Brits..

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Svoboda

doesnt the "alien" in that video remind you of this guy?
extraordinaryintelligence.com...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I don't see Secret Society but I do see crime against humanity. Seriously, these mascots are *that* awful in my opinion. Is it too late to get new mascots?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3bafc6d5cf81.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af1cdb5cb3ad.png[/atsimg]

a pyramid? no
paranoid? yes

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Way to go Brits..

don't call us brits! it's englands problem now! mwahaha

Or that gigantic red statue/tower/thing (that no one knows what it even is, except for a blob of steal with an elevator)

i think its a crane that got hit by some UFO's.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb2504670ea8.jpg[/atsimg]

oh please, lord help us!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
These creatures are most certainly an Illuminati creation.
Each one has only one eye. Their all seeing eye. It doesn't matter that there are two creatures. Both are still using only one eye.
Also, notice that there is a Twin reference here as well. I've been studying how numbers are being used by the Illuminati lately & I find it extremely interesting how
12-1=11.
Let's think of the Twin Towers. They were sacrificed on Sept. 11, 2001.
The olympics will be held in 2012.
The numbers of 2012 are supposed to read ZION. Yes, the zionists have been well researched & it has been proven beyond a doubt that they have their hands in some dastardly doings, but I'm also curious about the word itself. The word 'devine' comes from the phrase 'the vine', which is a direct reference to grapevines, which is associated with wine. Maybe 'zion' is a play on words too & is connected to 'the ion'? I know I've probably gone out on a limb here, but maybe someone with better understanding can make sense of this.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Slim

The 'W' is a reference to the snake or serpentines. Many things associated with the Illuminati will use the letter 'W' as a gang sign.
Look at CNN. I know it's not a 'W', but it's the shape that I would like people to notice. It's the shape that's significant on the picture the mascot thing is holding up.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Smith 2012
I don't see Secret Society but I do see crime against humanity. Seriously, these mascots are *that* awful in my opinion. Is it too late to get new mascots?

You have raised a good point.
These mascots are specifically related to England.
Each country can create their own mascot if they so wish. I find it interesting as it seems as though "they" want everyone to come to the determination that these are the olympic mascots. Period.
These creatures are not the mascots for Greece, China, etc.
I wonder what other countries will design? If the idea of mascots even catches on with those countries.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I don't know about the masonic symbolism (very possible), but at least they're ironic since London is apparently the city with the most cameras.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Here's a better picture of them, the capstone is more visible here:

If you zoom in on Wenlock's crown, he bears the capstone of the pyramid insignia.

Annuit Cœptis - Their enterprise is now crowned with success !!

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Svoboda]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Svoboda

Annuit Cœptis: God favors our undertaking

This term was used to describe our victory in the Revolutionary War and to think that God favors the creation of a new country.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

A new country? It's much bigger than that.
These people want a whole new WORLD.

The only problem is that they still want to be in control.
Remember that they're socio/psychopaths with an ego bigger than the universe, & you'll get the picture.
Folks need to wake up! The last time I checked, I wasn't put on planet Earth to be anybody's slave, & neither were you.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Who on the committee then was this supposed Illuminatus that designed our bill?

The Great Seal only pertains to our Nation.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Slim

It's definetly triangular in shape at the top. And the whole camera thing plays into the all-seeing eye of the NWO.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

it's not triangular, it's a hexagon.

edit: in the design picture i admit that it looks like a rounded off triangle, but if you look at the actual mascots it no longer looks triangular.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Dr Slim]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f6492f5f5cf.jpg[/atsimg]

...pyramid

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join