It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London 2012 Mascots with the 'All Seeing-Eye'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Look at this!

I just extra uploaded it. Might be interesting for you...

London 2012 - Zion Connection

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

I don't think they are related with the All Seeing-Eye, but maybe with the concept of an Cyclops? Unless of course, the All Seeing-Eye has something to do with Cyclops.

In greek mythology, one of the origins of the Cyclops are the pact they made with Hades to be able to see the future. They traded one eye for the hability to see when they would die.

So, the mascots made a pact with the nowadays underworld's lord, ie, the Devil, to be able to see what will happen in 2012? They will die? Other people will die? Something big will happen in the Olympic Games?

Not that I believe in those kind of things, but it's a fine conspiracy, isn't it?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
from press release...au.sports.yahoo.com...

Rather hard to describe, Wenlock and Mandeville both have one large eye, representing a camera lens so they can record what they see, cannot speak, do not smile and have features borrowed from London's iconic taxis.

Just to remind the children that they are always being watched!

Asked to describe exactly what his creations were, designer Grant Hunter of London-based firm Iris, said they were "magical beings" that would become "multi-dimensional" mascots aimed at capturing the imagination of children across the world

mmmm....

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 2theC

They look like some sort of fracked up anime characters.

What are they going to call the camera?.. the Pedo-cam. Jez leave it to London to have a phallic camera as their mascot for the olympic games.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The rainbow is also illuminati symbolism.

The rainbow appears a lot in Kubrick's film 'eyes wide shut' which is about the illuminati.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
These things are just as creepy looking as the Teletubbies. Those things are terrifying! How in the world do these represent the UK or a drop of steel as they say?? I would love the persons job who gets to come up with crappy mascots like this.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tabris

Good find

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Maybe the rainbow stands for peace. When I lived in Italy, I picked up a rainbow Pace flag (it means peace in Italian). It seems like everyone had a rainbow peace flag hanging off their balconies. I don't know if the rainbow is an international sign for peace but personally, I like that meaning over it being a gay marker. If that's what London's Olympic organizers were going for, it leaves alot of interpretation open with their mascots. Peace with aliens? (Doubtfully, but perhaps they show up before then?) Peace with each other. Everyone living under a "peaceful" one world government?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

OP asks: ' What Do You Guys Think? '

I think they went too far this time. But then, 'they' always do, don't they ?

They got over-confident. They don't spend enough time in the real world

So they've tipped everyone off and put people on even higher-alert

They stuffed up big time, imo

Also, just my opinion --- I think these cycopean nasties are JUST the catalyst needed to destroy the Olympic Committee

I see them with MANY empty seats in the stadiums

I see them going down ... DOWN ...like Nike, like McDonald's, like Starbucks

They did us a favour. These one-eyed things will wake-up the general populaces like no amount of conspiracy forums could ever achieve

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Alien-looking mascots - 2012 - Eye inside the pyramid
This is strange! I just hope it's a mere coincidence.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Yeah-Alright

But it probably isn't... Everything seems to add up.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
A crazy amount of concern goes into designing any kind of mascot or logo. Can't be too female. Or too male. Too white. Too black. Too fat. Too thin. In fact it needs to vaguely resemble a humanoid shape while giving absolutely no clue beyond that. That's why we have so many famous marketing campaigns done with "figures" that are nothing more than a 'pointy' feet and hands and a roundish ball for the head. "Abstract figures," I believe marketing calls them.

However, as for the the figures shown by the OP...

They look like alien hybrids: teletubbies meet the pillsbury doughboy meet Mike from Monster's Inc. That is the most uncool looking logo I have ever seen. Seriously it looks like it was designed by a small child.

RC

[edit on 20-5-2010 by RedCairo]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The one on the left also has the 'ZiON" logo on his tummy.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I em... I just don't fecking know any more, completely lost it.

2012/ZION, everything symbolic of a group that is not supposed to exist, makes it very confusing, provoking, yet pointless to even look into because it's the equivelent of god in a way, we are talking about something that has no evidence at all as to wether it exist's or not, only symbolism that is evident.

the whole 2012 logo confused me, with the dot in the centre, it is easier to spell Zion from that logo than it is 2012 as you would have the dot left over.

Who the **** knows

These thing's just look stupid

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

This stuff is really creeping me out. Just saw similar news of this on the CBC news here in Canada. Wow. Talk about in your face symbolism.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Well I was watching this freaky little video of how these "mascots" were born..
Well first thing I noticed is when this George character retires...
He retires on 06/07/05...One day before the London Subway bombings..
Coincidence? I think not..
Then as these little guys are "born" ...I believe I counted 7 rings in this guys workshop, I believe...
Also I am just wondering when the rainbow shoots out from the window, where exactly is that rainbow coming from in the city of London..

"Mascots born"

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2theC
from press release...au.sports.yahoo.com...

Rather hard to describe, Wenlock and Mandeville both have one large eye, representing a camera lens so they can record what they see, cannot speak, do not smile and have features borrowed from London's iconic taxis.

Just to remind the children that they are always being watched!

Asked to describe exactly what his creations were, designer Grant Hunter of London-based firm Iris, said they were "magical beings" that would become "multi-dimensional" mascots aimed at capturing the imagination of children across the world

mmmm....

That screams both NWO and ET Disclosure to me... Nonetheless, the mascots are very odd.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
To this USER, The Male mascot seems to have a pyramid shaped eye ONTOP of his actual head. This would symbolize them watching. The males colors are orange to express perhaps aggression and power. The female has a heart around her crotch. This could express any number of things. Birth could be one, either way the symbol typically used for LOVE on a characters crotch is just completely ODD.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I dont know. I'm glad there are folks watching out for anything that has one eye in it. I'm not sure if these characters are the sign of the end though. It's a lot less blatent that the constant barrage of the single eye in all of Lady Gagas videos. I'm not one who feels a secret society is taking over the world, but I do notice obvious symbolism when I see it. I do not see it in these mascots

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
All these mascots scream is, "Look how much of the taxpayers money has been spent on an advertising campaign that a child could have come up with."

Have you seen the '2012' logo? Now the mascots? I should have gone into advertising... watch youtube all morning, a few drinks at lunchtime, scribble a crap design on the back of a fag packet and call it radical and then take the afternoon off.

Thanks taxpayers, the olympics will really be worth it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join