It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf Oil Spill: Are we seeing Biblical Prophecy unfold?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The loss of sea and bird life is not to be taken lightly. So many lives are going to be destroyed because of this disaster. I feel for all of them and for our future generations.

Most of Revelations is understood to be symbolic, so this literal interpretation is just goofy. I will add to the goofiness.

Someone had mentioned the 1/3rd of the ships will be destroyed by this event in Revelation. I wanted to guess what might happen when a nasty hurricane comes into the gulf this summer. Wouldn't lightning ignite the oil on the sea surface?

Lightning Strikes the Ocean

Lightning, however, rarely strikes most of the open ocean although some sea regions are lightning "hot spots". The Gulf Stream, for example, where fish abound, has as many lightning strikes as the southern plains of the USA.

www.usatoday.com...

There could be thousands of uncontrolled fires in the gulf this summer. These fires could take out many sea vessels in the gulf. The Gulf of Mexico could appear as the Lake of Fire with columns of smoke rising to the heavens. Smokey skys make the sun and the moon appear red like blood.

Had to add the important quote about how the gulf is highly prone to lightning strikes.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by lostinspace]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I just posted in another thread on this same topic. I pointed out that there are a few things that have to happen before this prophecy. Most notably is that everyone will have received the mark of the beast and that before this a vial is poured out and a noisome and grievous sore inflicts those with the mark. Then this vial is poured out, turning the sea into blood.

The powers that be would love for us to equate this with Biblical prophecy and I implore everyone to not fall for it. God had nothing to do with their stupidity and this is not God's prophecy being fulfilled. Of course they want you to think that God did this because then it wasn't their fault, it was ours. It's our judgment. Open your eyes.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

didnt u see the pictures or the sea ,,it HAS turned red
in some places at least and i expect more 2 follow
i also didnt believe it would turn red but idt did it freaked me out

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

You are right God had nothing to do with their stupidity. I have since studied feverishly and come to the conclusion that many of these prophetic events are simply to get people to believe the the antichrist is the Messiah. The real biblical prophecies in Revelations are more about spiritual happenings than actual earth events. As I continue to study I may change my mind again but this is my stance now. See it hit me that the antichrist comes before Christ so there must be events that will fool people into believing the antichrist is the real deal, so I now believe we are seeing the false signs of Revelations as to fool people. I could be wrong, I am like everyone else just trying to learn as much as I can to pin point all of the maddness we are experiencing. That is why I love ATS we bounce ideas around and get other peoples perspectives, this makes for a great learning experience. Melissa101

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Gulf Oil Spill and Extraterrestrials: MCBs linked to Crisis

Dr. John Lash’s research insights on the ancient Pagan Gnostics link alien entities to the Gulf Oil Spill, and also to a whole number of related patterns of destructiveness which have been on-going on our planet Earth. Dr. Lash’s research insights suggest that ‘genetic humans’ could not be the masterminds of patterns of destructiveness on Earth, any more than cows can fly. Why would, for example, Earthbound humans use toxic dispersants that would result in the manifestation of the spread toxic rains planet-wide? Wouldn’t such an action threaten their very own survival, along with...

READ MORE?

internet site reference: lecanadian.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The only way such events as we have today could have been predicted from (? ) years ago, would be if these events, or similar, had happened before. Another planet? Another civilization?

Are (current) Events are Being Orchestrated to Appear as Bible Prophecy?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join