It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf Oil Spill: Are we seeing Biblical Prophecy unfold?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Melissa, the Bible is not to be taken literally, as it speaks so vaguely that YOU or anyone else can make any verse within fit any given situation happening in this world if that's what you want it to say.

The Bible is the best selling fictional book of all time, and a horrible read at that.

I'll refrain from getting into the whole God this/that arguements, but religion is evil. It is the greatest weapon this world has ever seen, followed closely by mankind.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Melissa101

Actually the oceans floor releases more natural gases and other natural sources by natural means that is believed, is part of nature,we only have knowledge of the oceans wonders from recent times and still is more wonders that we have not discovered yet, look at Florida, the globs they found in the coast are not related to the gulf spills, but could come from some natural sources.

Earth is very resilient we only have been part of it for a fraction of time compare to its beginnings, (i am not a young earth believer), so earth will still be here when our species is long gone.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by marg6043]

Agreed, however irrelevant to the subject at hand, the prophecy of the return of Christ has nothing to do with the end of the world. Just saying...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I agree that this event was very close to prophecy.

Buty the pipeline? Where was it coming from?

Kind of important detail if we want to explore this further.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
If this ends up not having anything to do with the prophecy, then it's an awfully strange coincidence.

It doesn't seem too far fetched at this point, to think that the oil will spread over much many areas of the oceans.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

I have looked to see where the pipline is coming from; I am assuming you want to know where the end or begining of the pipline is, right? If not please explain. I was unable to find the answer yet but I am looking, have you found anything? Also I am not sure I get why this matters? Could you fill me in on what you are thinking? Thanks... I will update ASAP. Melissa101

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

I have looked to see where the pipline is coming from; I am assuming you want to know where the end or begining of the pipline is, right? If not please explain. I was unable to find the answer yet but I am looking, have you found anything? Also I am not sure I get why this matters? Could you fill me in on what you are thinking? Thanks... I will update ASAP. Melissa101

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Yes, it could only end in either Houston or Louisiana. Where is it coming from?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

OK according to this map:

www.theodora.com...

There are a few main gas piplines one from TX out to sea and the others from LA out to sea (just like you stated). They end, (again; according to this map) not to many miles off the coast. I do not have an exact location. OK so what gives? Does this answer your question?

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Melissa101]

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Melissa101]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I would assume that would be one of the ones in red maybe? The one that looks like a pitchfork?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Actualy the key from the main website that I found the map on says that the oil piplines are green. Here is the link:

www.theodora.com...

So I think it is the one on the right out of LA ending just south of Lafayette.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

This all happens in a place near the earthquakes in Haiti and then Chile which is directly south of the pipeline.

It does not surprise me that this happened, but was it really a mistake? or was it something that was not a mistake?

The earth is changing or at least is supposed to change but the solution to fixing this spill was relatively simple yet three weeks went by and nothing.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Tanks for bring it that too, I also am of the strong believe that this pipe line was damage during the last two earthquakes closes to the area.

I never went with the conspiracy of terrorist attacks or other ones going around.

The earthquakes may have damage the pipes and they just without years of proper maintenance has just deteriorated more.

I still can not see a link to dooms prophecy from this one, no that I don't believe that is not certain truth on people that predicted the future in ancient times, but no in the religious content given in modern times.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by marg6043]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
A Disaster of Biblical Proportions...yes

I really think prophecy is total BS.
Spinning vauge words into a soup of general predictions is useless.
Anyone can do it, but where does this information come from?

Do you really think people can see into the future?
We can guess, and we can imagine. Then someone with a strong enough mental disorder...or feeling believes their imagination is reality. Bam...prophet!
I for one am convinced that prophets are cons and or dilusional.

As far as the gulf disaster goes, wait until the dead oil soaked sealife washes up on shore this summer. The bacteria from that will be a particularly nasty problem. The hit to the tourist industry will be devistating to the economy. Then when TPTB use microbes to clean up the beaches (I was using this stuff years ago for hydrocarbon clean up), and it finds it's way into the underground oil supply, we can kiss that sh!t goodbye.

^Written by a non prophet^ Not for Profit!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Great thread. I'll add an additional connection that (probably) spans several threads. Mat. 24:37-41 talks about the end times being like the days of Noah. Genesis 6:2-4 talks about what some believe are angels mating with human producing the Nephilim.

This mating seems awful close to the whole alien abduction/hybrid stuff.

If you add the above to the oil spill, it makes a very interesting possibility that prophecy might be fulminating!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
A little something that I learned about oil. Much is produced by the foliated layers of dead leaves and soil in the rain forest, which is not too far off from the drill site. But if this were to kill off whats left of our rainforest it could be very bad. Also going up the east coast, not good.

I don't understand why they didn't use the extraction method first rather than all the other things they tried, but Im not an expert on such things.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outcast2
Great thread. I'll add an additional connection that (probably) spans several threads. Mat. 24:37-41 talks about the end times being like the days of Noah. Genesis 6:2-4 talks about what some believe are angels mating with human producing the Nephilim.

This mating seems awful close to the whole alien abduction/hybrid stuff.

If you add the above to the oil spill, it makes a very interesting possibility that prophecy might be fulminating!

Yes you get it!!!! Also Noah was chosen because he was of pure generation meaning he was not a hybrid, another theory is that like in the days of Noah when the sons of God had children with the daughters of men the offspring not of God's creation well today we have cloning and genectic testing and these are not creations of God either thus it is the same concept.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Hey Randy long time no see; lol, I got it. Yea I have been thinking about this for a while and I decided to put it up to see what others thought. Thanks

Thought about this somemore today. I havn't heard this anywhere else.
The big institutions seem so far out of it anymore. I believe things are being revealed to those who are paying attention. Just in the way you have done here Melissa. God would rather use someone who is paying attention. Then some big bombstic organisation. imo. This fits the time line to,
so we are looking at our own destruction right here in this spill.
Exciting times are just ahead of us now. Things are keep'in time.
You keep in tune. I completely missed this one. You come across anything else you thread again ok?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
at first glance this catastrophe may seem to be what was prophesized in the bible.

melissa, i reccomend you read the entire book of revelations (even better, the whole bible) before you use snippits of it to spread doom and fear.

don't get me wrong, i am not saying you are wrong and i am right - certainly the events that are unfolding now are apocalyptic in nature as we are nearing the end days.

i am saying that the order in which the seals and trumpets are dilineated in the book of revelations does not match up with what you say.

the verse you quote refers to chapter 8 of revelations, where one third of the sea life dies from a burning fire mountain.

yes you are right, it is the second angel who blows his second trumpet that brings this about to the world.

but the 7 trumpets do not sound until the 7 seals have been opened.

one of which makes the sun turn totally black, the moon turns red, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. (refering to revelations 6)

................... soooo... until we see these things happen, im sorry but what you are trying to spread here clearly is not what jesus meant for us to see and take away, because it is not yet time.

i tell you the truth, when it is time, it will not be petty man made dangers that testify as witnesses and proof - it will be undeniable.

but if it makes you feel better, yes, we are pretty DAMN close. : )

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
and as an add-on.

when you hear the phrase 'it will be like the days of noah', it is NOT necessarily talking about how fallen angels intermingled with men in those days.

it is primarily talking about how the whole world had become evil and strayed from God's ways.

the verse states, 'it was like the days of noah, people were eating, drinking, and carrying about their daily business'. (something along those lines, i dont have my bible with me, just my knowledge)

when ATS talks about the 'rest of the sheeple', this is what they are talking about, not some intergallactic sex relations producing half man half fallen angel babies. lol.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
no you are not alone in your thoughts i had seen the similarities to these things earlier this month i posted several times go ahead and read www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-5-2010 by peacefull observer]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join