It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop looking for directions kills woman's dog

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by illusive man

I cant agree less with that. The cop stood there and thought about what he was doing as he SLOWLY pulled his gun and fired it at a small dog. From your post I surmise your aslo in agreement of the pigs oops i mean "police officers" "accidental" Killing of 7 year old Aiyana Jones. Not only did they throw a flashbang into her bedroom catching her body on fire no that wasnt enough they had to shoot her in the neck.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Andddd...hereeee we go again.

What is it with you adrenalin filled apes loving to kill helpless animals? This makes me so pissed, come on all the law enforcement guys that post...DEFEND YOUR BROTHERS IN BLUE!

Ya I guess she was under suspect for drugs, abused her kids, has a meth lab, 2 warrants. Oh no, wait. He stopped at her house to ask for directions and a little sheep dog runs up to say "HI BUDDY!"

So cool, so freakin' tough. You wonder why the majority of citizens more and more, EVERYDAY are HATING YOU FACISTS.

You better keep your boys in check, remember there are millions of us, and we are not adverse to throwing down. We want our country back. We want the good ole' cops in good ole' times that were local boys from the neighborhood you would wave to. That you would actually feel safe and protected.

Not the vicious blood fiends who thrive off their power trip.

I feel really ashamed these days for law enforcement and how honourless they are, all over the world.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by digalog
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

The dog just sensed his evilness. Nature attacked him, wanted to remove this rottenness from the planet. Sooner or later, it's game over to all haters

You my friend...may be on to something. If all animals started rising up and attack all those with corrupt hearts and souls. What a glorious day that would be indeed. Damn guess 90% of the police force nationwide would need to be replaced.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark VA84
***snip***
Get real and/or quit trolling. I really don't care to read anymore of your idiotic logic. I rarely call people out on this site, but you are really testing my ability to not spew profanity in a manner that would get me banned.

I realize that posting objective views on a thread like this will be called idiotic and/or trolling.
You'r ranting does nothing to facilitate the purpose of a discussion forum where different views are presented.

What you do is trying to bully people to shut up and leave with their opposing views.

And quite frankly - if you can barely contain yourself from spewing profanity because of views that are against yours...

I couldn't care less.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane

I realize that posting objective views on a thread like this will be called idiotic and/or trolling. You'r ranting does nothing to facilitate the purpose of a discussion forum where different views are presented.

Jeah, whatever.

If you think the cop was justified, you are idiotic, a coward, unmanly and morally challenged.

You have the right to have opposing views like, supporting rape for instance, but don't be surprised if people don't like you for it.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRoadLessTraveled
There has to be some sort of connection that hasn't been made yet. A cop just stopping at a random persons house to ask directions? Something is missing and I think that asking for directions was the coverup to the real reason he was there.

I had exactly the same thought. Is it possible that maybe he had an "encounter" with that dog before and went back with a "witness" to corroborate a coverup story?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
reply to post by HolgerTheDane

EDIT: By some sort of weird cooincidence your tag is the sanme as the name of the sword I carried in my D&D days. How funny is that? Not! Ah well.

*cough*geek*cough*.

You get a star just for that comment

But seriously, just remember that wherever this video is posted, there will be geeks defending fascists because they can't defend themselves. They need the fascists.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Yup..no matter what a cop does, no matter how blatently wrong or out of order, the pig is bound to get supporters and those who for some reason feel they have to stand up for the police, often without taking much information in at all about a case. 'the cops are always right' mindset makes me sad.. social engineering from birth has told us to trust these power hungry peices of crap.. (there are exceptions to everything, yes i know, but i am talking of the majority of the police forces world wide these days) and many remain trusting despite what surfaces to the contrary..

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

All in all law prevails he was on private land you dont need to leash your dog on your private property thats the point of owning private property no one can bother you there and if they do its at there own risk, so no matter which way you cut it the cop is in the wrong. Its not as if they were on a busy street in a town full of children or something no he was off the main road on her private property.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Ms. Christopher got $25,000 for her dog in court.

$25,000

Someone shoot my dog (who is a very gentle, meek little girl) and my dog would be the very last fur person you kill.

Below is the video.

Yes the dog ran towards the police.

But, consider this, the police officer came onto his owner's property with no warrant, no call, he just appeared and it's a long very long dirt stretch road (driveway)............the cop had no business what so ever and he had ample time to get in his car plus this was not a huge dog.

$25,000

I seriously would not sell my dog for $25 million dollars - and I have a lot of bills. My dog is now a part of my family.

*** Warning video is not bloody but does show a policeman shooting a dog dead in the dog's front yard.

This breed is not known to be a aggressive breed.

And all they can say is "Oh the cop acted a little prematurely".

Oklahoma woman to get money for dog's death

By Associated Press
Published: 3/31/2009 7:29 AM
Last Modified: 3/31/2009 7:29 AM

CHICKASHA— Grady County commissioners will pay $15,000 to a woman whose dog was fatally shot by a sheriff's deputy who had stopped to ask for directions.

Tammy Christopher initially asked for $25,000, alleging deputy Sean Knight "grossly overreacted" when he killed the dog on Aug. 25.

Her attorney, James B. Brunson of Oklahoma City, declined to comment on the settlement, citing a confidentiality agreement.

A tort claim filed in September accused the Grady County Sheriff's Department of trying to justify the shooting by claiming Christopher's dog, Bruiser, had been aggressive.

Christopher contended she never received any complaints about her dog, according to the tort claim.

Sheriff Art Kell said he didn't know any details about the shooting because it occurred before he took office. He did say deputies have the right to defend themselves.

Knight was serving a tax warrant last summer when he stopped at Christopher's house near Blanchard to ask for directions.

He walked to the front of his patrol car before retreating as the dog approached, as seen in a surveillance video Christopher posted on YouTube.

Knight shot the dog when it closed in on him.

"It was just unfortunate," Kell said.
Source: www.tulsaworld.com...

www.merriam-webster.com...
Definition of POLICE STATE
: a political unit characterized by repressive governmental control of political, economic, and social life usually by an arbitrary exercise of power by police and especially secret police in place of regular operation of administrative and judicial organs of the government according to publicly known legal procedures

I wonder with dogs, little girls www.youtube.com..., old defenseless people, peaceful protestors, how much more of this are we going to take?

Most Police Persons are good honest hard working people, but it seems like more and more of this is happening to people who are not criminals, who just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Some will say this is old news and so what, $25,000 will buy a lot of dogs.

But from a legal stand point, this policeman came onto this lady’s property and the dog was protecting his pack leader, he did not bite the police man and the cop did have enough time to get into his car.

So, in closing – everyone out there, if you really really love your dog, keep them on a leash and while you let them outside in your completely fenced in back yard, go out there with them, be with them – because it is a crazy, mean, sick world we live in now.

A world where the police sometimes (not most times) do not protect and serve, they abuse their power of authority and can murder your beloved companion at will.

Be warned, be safe.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join