It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A REAL Cure For ALL Cancers! Capsaicin- Here's The Recipe...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Warning New information download and share faster.
The government quickly removes files!

New short video about promising experiments NATO!
It was a horrible viewing experience! Low quality recording
likely from a mobile phone. Not recommended for sensitive people viewing!
Password:str5jmo78qqop1k
URL:depositfiles.com...
depositfiles.com...
depositfiles.com...
Impressions of of what that base.
Interested people who want to know what to prepare for VIP guests.
Password: htyoxc6wp9nny3u5
depositfiles.com...
http...://depositfiles.com/files/qyidsb65h
depositfiles.com...
Interesting video about the French public that aerial vehicles
laid out for the second time on the Internet. After the first reason is
removed from all servers.
Password: gop7rd9fvcqz768fq
depositfiles.com...
depositfiles.com...
depositfiles.com...
_

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Guillermo Velasco and colleagues at Complutense University in Spain have found that the active ingredient in marijuana, THC, causes brain cancer cells to undergo a process called autophagy. Autophagy is the breakdown of a cell that occurs when the cell essentially self-digests.

The team discovered that cannabinoids such as THC had anticancer effects in mice with human brain cancer cells and people with brain tumors. When mice with the human brain cancer cells received the THC, the tumor growth shrank

Source:

www.webmd.com...

There is some evidence that THC can cure cancer.
It's a shame research funding is virtually zero, as no one wants to invest in something that will not turn a profit.

Cancer research regarding THC will come from Europe, not the USA, as the DEA will not allow any lab access to material to work with.
it's a catch 22 designed to stop research into natural cures that big Pharma cannot reap profits from.

the thing is.. this isnt hidden.
it's done right in front of us with no effort to hide.
Most sheeple just won't pull back the wool and take a peek.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bad Ninja

A very good post on this topic backed with facts supplied to us by the Journal of Clinical Investigation about just some of the medicinal qualities of Hemp Oil aka pure THC.

It's a pity that the medical people who have got on this very post will have to shun this evidence since it was not peer reviewed by a friendly colleague of theirs. Pity that hey?

Also, those very medical sorts who get on this topic and try to poo poo it know damn good and well that the DEA will do all that it can to protect their Big Pharma buddies and that your theory that it will have to be Europe who makes the scientific redundant checks to verify what we all already know is spot on.

Bad Ninja
]the thing is.. this isnt hidden.

With medical doctors helping to keep up the charade and even backing the present day propaganda that this is Snake Oil Salesman talk (to use their very own words), they contribute to the layers of wool laying across those sheeples eyes.

Ignorance can be bliss for those who try desperately to protect an entrenched Byzantine establishment.

Thank you for this post.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by warequalsmurder]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

Why would the government put all that effort into shutting down every other avenue of information...except the websites? It's not exactly hard to shut down a site, nor is it a slow process.

It is hard - servers are everywhere - and it raises too much attention. From what I understand, you can TALK about cures but if you're selling anything your testimonials will get analyzed and you may receive a warning to stop making cure claims. You might find the same thing if you set up a forum on the same site where you sell things, I don't know. If you try to bring anything like colloidal silver to the mainstream you (probably) can't talk about how it effectively kills 650+ organisms while pharma anti-biotics kill a dozen. You have to just call it a "nutritional supplement". Colloidal silver is tolerated, but try bringing a Rife machine to market - it won't happen.

This is the closest you will get, by saying it can be used to treat animals, which is pretty good but way overpriced: Resonant Light - This is the only potentially-effective machine I know of that is available on market.

Here's a short updated list of suppressed doctors:
Persecuted doctors, health professionals, the recent case of Jim Folsom involves Rife tech.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So for those of you who subscribe to the Capsaicin theory, do you think or know if it makes a difference if one consumes the seeds of the pepper or not?

Okay, hold on. I just went and found the answer to my own question, but will post it here anyway.

About 80 percent of the capsaicin in a chili pepper is in its ribs and seeds, which is why much of the heat is removed when these items are taken out.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
You know that this thread is illegal right?

just thought you, and the admins need to be aware of it.

Im not debating the law on it. or why this law is there.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Why is this thread illegal. It is very informative. My brothers mother in law is in stage four cancer right now and I have made this a suggestion. Better to die trying than just give up and die.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I love peppers and have a word of advice for anyone who's new to this delicious food - be careful. I can eat hottest dishes (been to Thailand and asked for extra spicy in restaurants) with no problem, but habaneros are just pure evil -- they give me asthma-like condition that I never experience otherwise! I consider ingestion of habaneros as mildly dangerous.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ventian

It has somethig to do with the pharma companies, and losing billions in profits, from their drugs, "we can't have a cure we will lose money!"

you canot invent a cure for cancer, and advertise it. it is illegal.

i didnt make the rules, if it works then go for it.

but most people who advertise these thingsare scam artists.

I also beleive something should be tested for a while before any claims can be made, it may have worked for one person. but who is to say that this particular thing they did cured it?

False hope can kill peope, if they beleive something will save them, instead of trying other treatments.
or maybe trying a mixture of these "cures" to see if it can help.

Im on the fence on this. while I hope there is a cure all cure, it needs to be proven, before its advertised.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by MR BOB]

[edit on 19-5-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
"They don't cure. They're drug dealers. The money is in the come-back!"

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB

Lol...should I turn myself in?
How exactly did you come to this asinine conclusion if you don't mind me asking??

[edit on 19-5-2010 by discl0sur3]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Nice thread! Amygdalin, aka laetrile or vitamin B17 (though not really a vitamin) has been believed to cure cancer also. Amygdalin is found in apricot pits and also found in almonds, lima beans, clover, millet grain, and buckwheat grain. The medical field says that it doesn't cure cancer, but can you trust them?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Really Great Thread!

I don't know about you, but I'm gonna look for some Habañero and garlic to plant and grow before big pharma start's lobbying to have them removed from the grocery shelves.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I'd like to do some research and see worldwide cancer rates, especially a place like India where capsaicin is eaten frequently in curries and other foods. Well, all I've found so far is Prostate cancer. No surprise, USA is highest, and India is second lowest; lowest is China. In fact, all the four lowest are Asian countries: Singapore, Japan, India, and China.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by funkmob_starchild]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by warequalsmurder

Bad Ninja
]the thing is.. this isnt hidden.

With medical doctors helping to keep up the charade and even backing the present day propaganda that this is Snake Oil Salesman talk (to use their very own words), they contribute to the layers of wool laying across those sheeples eyes.

The great quote

Life is a tragedy to those who feel and a comedy to those who think.
certainly rings true here.

Nothing to see here people, your government knows what's best for you:

A UK report is warning doctors about the consequences of using chemotherapy on sick cancer patients, citing new data that reveals chemotherapy kills 27% of those patients. I never thought I'd see the day that researchers from the world of conventional medicine actually admit the truth about chemotherapy: It's a toxic, poisonous therapy better suited for barbaric torture than anything resembling the healing arts. The cancer industry is a grand fraud, and it kills millions of people with chemotherapy, radiation and surgical procedures that do nothing to address the root causes of cancer. But stupid oncologists just keep poisoning everybody they can, oblivious to the number of people they are killing with their dangerous drugs. Many of the victims are women, and they're being maimed and killed in record numbers by a cancer industry that has killed far more people than it has helped.

Chemotherapy Kills 27% of Sick Patients; Doctors Urged to Stop Killing People with Chemo
(Natural News links to BBC article)

As for this thread being illegal, not in the eyes of the law but imo some of it breaches the ATS T&Cs regarding not discussing prohibited drugs (I think I remember reading something about that). Which is ironic because we are supposed to be "denying ignorance" but there is a world of medical/spiritual/recreational/artistic benefits out there but the discussion of which is being suppressed. Not that I'm complaining, there are plenty of other places on the web to discuss such things.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Azp420]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by funkmob_starchild
I'd like to do some research and see worldwide cancer rates, especially a place like India where capsaicin is eaten frequently in curries and other foods. Well, all I've found so far is Prostate cancer. No surprise, USA is highest, and India is second lowest; lowest is China. In fact, all the four lowest are Asian countries: Singapore, Japan, India, and China.

Here's a world death rate chart based on cancer related deaths. Thank you for your post

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7cc7b1d1286.gif[/atsimg]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Interesting information . . .

Scientists are puzzling over an unexplained increase in stomach cancer in young white adults, even as a new study shows that rates in all other American adults have declined.
Young white adults, from 25 to 39 years old, have a relatively low chance of developing stomach cancer, the study found. Still, the incidence of the disease among this group climbed by almost 70% in the past three decades. The type of stomach cancer the study focused on has been linked with diets high in salt and salt-preserved foods, and low in fruits and vegetables.

So, the pre-packaged, high-sodium, processed foods that we buy at grocery stores give us cancer? Big surprise there. Yet I don't imagine food companies doing anything about it. Eat your fruits and vegetables and avoid sodium!
Seemingly every processed food, and all fast-food, is loaded in sodium. High sodium intake is killing us! Always check how much sodium is in what you buy at the store, and pretty much avoid fast-food all together, because that stuff is LOADED with sodium.
I was shopping the other day, and I came across a package of cheese-filled brats. Each brat had 33% of your daily sodium. You eat a couple of those, and you're almost at your maximum intake for the day. Add all the other food you eat, and you're probably way over healthy limits.
I sincerely believe the best way to stay healthy avoid cancer is to eat healthy. Live on my friends, and avoid fast-food and processed foods!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB

I think the rules is in place to prevent talk of illicit "drugs" which can hinder a forum such as ATS.

I, for one, do not believe discussing natural treatments for cancer in the medical forum defies the rule or the logic behind it, regardless of what natural remidies or plants we discuss in this manner.

I do not believe ATS admin will close a thread as long as we remain on topic and keep intelligent discussion on cancer treatment as the theme.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3

Originally posted by funkmob_starchild

Here's a world death rate chart based on cancer related deaths. Thank you for your post

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7cc7b1d1286.gif[/atsimg]

very interesting chart. Thank you for posting it.
It's interesting to compare the methods of processing of foods, regulations, and food culture of different countries and cultures to that chart

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join