It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Human Entity Photo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

Maybe, like fingerprints, no two are exactly alike. For example UFO's can be different, from the classic saucer, triangle, cigar, to you name it!

So maybe there are also different 'makes and models' lol of spirit orbs?? with each being totally different?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
Isn't it just absolutely amazing the lifeforms that can be made out of nothing but dust by true believers?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/49aa865db0a9.jpg[/atsimg]

hmmm.... hadriana , I think you have angered this ummmm... entity . I would definitely sleep with one eye open for a while.)

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jrags

"Paranormal Activity" IMO wasn't as scary as the "Entitity". Didn't scream on that one lol, but I would have if something paranormal in nature had happened during the viewing.

Thank you for the advice. You are right, better safe than sorry. Actually, I don't believe in a lot of the cleansing techniques nor the Chip Coffee's out there but I do go to God in prayer and ask Him for protection. He tells us that we "wrestle not against flesh and blood", ya know. " but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." So I definitely don't neglect prayer..

Are you going to let us in on what the guy determined the other orb was?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
reply to post by Jrags

According to the Portland paranormal investigators that I had look at the photo, they said it was the right arm of a man who was moving away from the camera. They pointed to the cuff that can be seen at the end of the arm. They also indicated that it was moving in the frame so you are seeing some distortion. It more closely resembles a human manifestation according to them, wheras the other object clearly has different characteristics - they truely believed the object on the left was a non-human entity - which dovetailed with some of the more extreme paranormal phenomena experienced in the warehouse.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jrags

With all due respect, dust does not have two eyes, a nose and a cleft mouth similar to a feline. While I would agree that dust motes are common in photos of the paranormal, this photo is not a dust particle.

It is accepted fact that some cameras can capture infrared not visible to the naked eye. This such an example.

What makes you think that they are actually two eyes a nose and a cleft? Isnt it more probable that its simply a trick of the light or shading of some kind.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Looks like a trick of the eyes to me.

Though it does look awesome!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
To take non-human entity pictures, just go to the Golden Corral "all-you-can-eat" restaurant and takes pictures from behind of those beings who leave that establishment.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
take it from a photographer, annoying dust particles or flare.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

This dust orb says Hi!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/402966dd7782.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
Orbs are nothing but dust particles. That's it.

I sometimes disagree with this statement argued by many. I understand that a lot of the times that's all it is. And sometimes, when the particles swerve all over the field of view which would seem lifelike (as if an orb is moving) but is maybe caused by some sort of lightly swirling air. However, think for a moment...What if it is actually something supernatural? I've seen some orb videos that really don't seem anything like dust, a bug, bird, etc. It just seems so extraordinary. I could be wrong and every single known example of an "orb" might be dust. But I like to keep an open mind.

So, in contribution to the pictures. It looks really interesting. If those are dust, why are their only a few, I would assume if there's dust flying around there might be more particles than that.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
reply to post by Jrags

According to the Portland paranormal investigators that I had look at the photo, they said it was the right arm of a man who was moving away from the camera. They pointed to the cuff that can be seen at the end of the arm. They also indicated that it was moving in the frame so you are seeing some distortion. It more closely resembles a human manifestation according to them, wheras the other object clearly has different characteristics - they truely believed the object on the left was a non-human entity - which dovetailed with some of the more extreme paranormal phenomena experienced in the warehouse.

To clarify, the right arm of a man's reflection or a male looking spirit going through the wall? It has to be this, for it seems there is a wall to the back therefore nowhere to go.
So you have two 'spirits' - One non human and the other a human male? Wow.. amazing!

I have to mention, at my nephews funeral, my sister was taking photos of the flowers/grave. In one of them, there is an angelic looking form in it , but it's not a rounded orb.

BTW How can they determine a photo as being NON human ?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by philosearcher

Originally posted by Blueracer
Orbs are nothing but dust particles. That's it.

I sometimes disagree with this statement argued by many..

With ya on that one, ... People need futher investigation instead of quickly discounting something not of the norm.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tookredpill
Your picture is NOT dust! I have taken several of these orb pictures with faces. Some are human-like faces, some appear as animals, & some look demonic. Many of the pictures have other entities besides the orbs. They were taken in a location that has a lot of paranormal activity.

This is the first time I have seen any others, & I am grateful that you posted it. I've never had the nerve to do it.

Yeah, I think you will receive the matrix comment on anything you post. While the matrix phenomenon is very real, I tested some non-believers with this photo out of context, and I was surprised that each person (there were 10) said either a cat or something scary. Not one person said huh?

For me, the orbs with human-like faces are the most disconcerting. They are also the most subject to ridicule. That is why I chose not to post any.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Jrags]

Hi Jrags,

Deep thx for posting this!!!! I've investigated this phenomona up at Gillans ranch last year in May and have written a full report on the goings on up there. ORBS are DEFINATELY real IMO from my 3 day investigation up there.

Why??

One the first night, we went over to the sky watcher grp and started to mingle, a girl up there told us that if you make someone laugh and then immediately snap a picture, you'll get a personal Orb to show ..

Now as weid as that sounds, 3 of us out of the 4 looked at each other.. shruged and said.. "what the heck, it's what we're up here for".. I made my friend chuckle a bit and then snapped the pic..

BINGO.. and blusish orb appreard RIGHT OVER his head. I used a 12mp Kodiak camera and zoomed all the way in.. there was face in the pic, not a very clear one.. but there is one there.

As a control pic, I took one with no one around, and away from the grp and snapped a pic. Nada.. I picked up a bit of dirt and flashed it .. but didn't get the orb effect, I just got a very slight haze effect.

I went back, and told the other group member to take a pic of me, I chuckled and she snapped.

BINGO! again.. directly over my head same spacing as my friend's orb; this time, it was brownish looking but, still not a definately face but, somethin within the orb itself.

Someone suggested we go over by the pond, since they like to be around water, I snapped a pic, and what I saw were whiteish looking orbs, ALOT of them, and what's intresting is, I didn't see ANY over by the sky watcher grp!! ZERO~! How many pple over at the sky watcher group... ? No LESS than 12-15 ppl walking around and ONLY 1 Orb showing up!!

How is it that 12-15 ppl walking/moving around can NOT produce ANY Orbs from the dust that was floating around but only 1 that was over our heads and in different colors???

A little profile of me to give you a idea of who I am and my profession since 1993 should anyone try and discredit my technical approach....

Manufacturing Engineering Technician for 5 years; supporting 10 Engineers; providing production/QA Verification of wafers and ICs, documentation compliance for offshore customers. 3 years as Epitaxy Production Technician applying Epitaxy layers using AMT, ASM & G3 reactors. 3 years Quality Monitor Technician in a end-user environment inspecting, and reviewing production line quality output.

As a hobbie, I'ma gamer and have always built my own PCs..

Is there something we are seeing in these Orbs? I'm not sure, but the evidence suggests so based upon my findings.. there's also a vid out there of a ATS member that recorded these Orbs in his apartment. I wish i could find it, because he REALLY puts the test to this 'just dust' theory.. how? He waits a full 20 mins before he stats to ask the Orbs to comminicate with him to ENSURE that what the cam is recording IS NOT dust!

within 2 mins of this 'praying' MASSIVE white Orbs begin to apprear out of NO WHERE!!! Seriously .. the vid showed NO signs of 'dust particles' Peroid..

As for those who brush it off, they haven't really done serious investigation into this phenomona; disreguard the nay sayers.

hmmmmmmmmm...about the other pics you took........I"ll U2U.. need to ask you some personal questions..

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jrags

Yes.. our Investigation team experienced this as well.. brand new batteries in ALL the dital and non digital devices.. DEAD within 40 mins of arriving up the Gillans(sp) Ranch..

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Yes, there are many orb naysayers. Of course, matrix phenomena and artifacts are common - can you discern the artifacts from the real thing in this photo?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dfb6cfa850d9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Orbs.... What are they?

From the pics and I hope this puts this thread to bed, just dust reflecting from the flash and the IR light the camera uses to focus back to the camera as the dust(s) particles turned just right.

I have been investigating the Paranormal for many years. Seen plenty, heard things and once in a while caught something on video, on a camera or my full spectrum camera.

Out of thousands and thousands of pictures and thousands of hours of video, I might have a couple of things I cannot explain.

TRUE orbs will be solid, give off their own light and will not follow a set path or movement.

Orbs (if real) must be some form of energy. I have actually seen two in my time investigating the Paranormal. Can't explain them. Are they a spirit? I suppose that theory is as good as any.

I recommend to those using cameras for paranormal purposes, to study the workings and the settings of your camera. Almost everything can be explained. What is left over is Paranormal in the true meaning of the word.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by diepart

might want to take a closer look my friend.. the 'dust' ball that is at the bottom left corner in the close pic just above your post..

is ... nearly invisable .. because you can see the line on the wall behind it..

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jrags

not entirely sure what your question is.. ]

2nd

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I've been doing this stuff for 20 years, and in my semi-expert opinion, this is nothing more than dust particles in a very dusty warehouse room. I'd have to see more concrete evidence than orbs, like maybe some accompanying EVP's, EMF readings, temperature readings, etc. I understand that you see a cat face in the orb, but my first thought was Frosty the Snowman. No offense of course. I'm merely trying to help out. Bring back some accompanying evidence, and then we'll talk.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

from a thread here on ATS .. it's infered .. will dust particles show up during infered ?? and also translucent?

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Komodo]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join