It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Human Entity Photo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
That orb looks like a CATMAN. Why can't they appear in a larger size so we do not have to enlarge the pictures so much?
Time to get out the Ouija board or maybe a dowsing pendulum and try to talk to them.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Although alot of Orbs may be construde or infact be dust there are plenty of evidence that supports the Orb theory ...e.g Manipulation of Ironised particals by a spirit/being.

I made footage of my own home due to the fact while trying to sleep we would here door handles downstairs being tried.

Sentient Dust?

And part 2 not all Orbs are Dust

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
RE: With all due respect, dust does not have two eyes, a nose and a cleft mouth similar to a feline. While I would agree that dust motes are common in photos of the paranormal, this photo is not a dust particle.

It is accepted fact that some cameras can capture infrared not visible to the naked eye. This such an example.

So are you saying the feline orb called your name? why would it be a feline, and how in the hell does it know how to talk?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
@ 3:42 sounds exactly like the Windows "Oh ohh" error tone. Since your camera pics up so well, were there any Televisions on in the other rooms?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I can see the little face in that orb. In addition, I have a collection of over 10,000 photos. None of my photos has any 'orbs' or 'dust particles'. I am hired to take many types of photos both indoor and outdoor, close-up and distant, and I have yet to find any orb-like shapes in any of of them. However, I have not purposefully looked for any paranormal areas to photograph.

So, I am inclined to think that there may, just possibly, be something to these orbs.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by crunchtyme
@ 3:42 sounds exactly like the Windows "Oh ohh" error tone. Since your camera pics up so well, were there any Televisions on in the other rooms?

The windows are modern PVC doubleglazed no rattling"like a glove" to coin a phrase and we were all asleep.
Orbs move with purpose......dust follows warm air.
If I didn't say earlier S+F OP.
Don't be disheartened by some ney sayers they seem to work in a pack, I've noticed recently, disinfo agents no doubt.... they usually hang around the UFO pages or anything that goes against the grain.
You should get one of those Frank Boxes see what you get. my next avenue is Ironising the room also have a friend who is a physicist and they suggested Tachyons but they travel above the speed of light and are only theoretical.
Plus why batteries drain? yet theres a plug with unlimited supply close by.
Alot of things to investigate, nice post OP.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Don't be disheartened by some ney sayers they seem to work in a pack, I've noticed recently, disinfo agents no doubt.... they usually hang around the UFO pages or anything that goes against the grain.

LOL So because we have a different opinion to you MUST mean WE are the ones who are wrong here and not only wrong might I add but professional disinformation agents.

ETA: Must be alot of disinfo agents on the site it seems.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I just love the on topic post from people without the abbility to read the OP's thread and comment on the subject at hand.
Trolls have a serious problem with their eyes.......its called tunnel vision.
Stick to the thread subject........

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

You seem to have missed my earlier post which was quite on topic And because I made that post your most recent post seemed like an attack on me and everyone else who doesn’t believe this so called ‘ghostly image’ to be just that

Now my most recent post was in reply to your comment about everyone who doesn't believe in this image being disinfo agents and well quite frankly that’s one of the most ridiculous and ignorant things I’ve ever heard on ATS.

How come because someone doesn’t believe in what you believe in THEY are the ones who are incorrect and who are determined to spread disinformation, Really it is a pretty odd view to have just because of a difference of opinion.

I mean surely you can understand that people here are different and have different opinions on the wide variety of topics and you can’t go around accusing them of something because of it.

How is that right?

Anyway yes this is in reply to your off topic post that you complained about but it is needed as I'm defending all those who you attacked for such a ludicrous reason.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Moving on......I don't tend to reply off topic...anyways found this interesting article which kinda ties in with my own work at the present.
Read

Plasma Life Forms maybe the next level for the soul.......who knows anyway, Read and Enjoy.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1
Let's see some of them then. Please post these pictures as I'd love to take a look at them.

These are some that were taken outdoors. I cropped & enlarged them, because if I resize the entire pictures, to make them small enough to post, the "entities" become distorted.
The blue one is the only one that I would classify as an orb. I have taken several pics of it near the same place over a period of three years. I have no idea what the others are. I can see an owl face in the pink one.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
Moving on......I don't tend to reply off topic...anyways found this interesting article which kinda ties in with my own work at the present.
Read

Plasma Life Forms maybe the next level for the soul.......who knows anyway, Read and Enjoy.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by DreamerOracle]

This was a fun read. Thank you for sharing.

I continue to suspect a relationship between paranormal orbs and dark matter. The hypothesis proposed is a plausible one. I really enjoyed the tie-in.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tookredpill

I have a photo of one similar to your second photo. I did not post it previously because it is moving in the frame and not very distinct. Here it is:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/972ce126d659.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join