It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter From a Soldier regarding Forced Vaccinations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
A soldier sent this letter to Kerry regarding what is going on with the forced vaccinations in there.
projectcamelotproductions.com...

Letter from a Soldier - Forced vaccines

Kerry,

Now you can truely see the type of # that these guys are putting the rest of the ARMY through. And by "Those guys", I mean the Rockafeller Faction. They are still in charge at the highest levels at the pentigon and still pushing their global agenda of mass vaccinnating everyone under Military command. That means that they are going to try one more time before 2012 to FORCE this innocculation on the global public at large. Make no mistake, they have something up their sleeve. The fact that this is even still being pushed in our sector is proof of that.

Im am sending this to you again Kerry along with the company news letter and a predeployment frago, (fragment order). This is just a hospital unit but they like to try and sound high speed. The fact of the matter is that the poor people (officers), who are pushing this agenda dont even know about the Disclosure Project, Project Camelot, or about the Baxter incidents'. And whats even worse is that the young soldiers who are just children themselves have been turned in to not much more than trained dogs at this level. They only know what they see on American Idol and Sports Center. They are programmed to follow orders without much question and do NO RESEARCH into the what is currently going on arround them academically or globally as far as archeology goes not to mention what has been going on in the Military Industrial Complex for the last 70 years. They know NOTHING about it.

But with reguards to the bullitan sent out here, you can see that they are almost literally holding a gun to our heads and demanding that we take a forced "at gun point" vaccination.

Our fore-fathers would roll over in their graves if they knew about this. Yet it doesnt even bother anyone I know at this hospital, nor does this form of communistic totalitarian terrorism seem to bother anyone at the higher command levels.

Please post the bullitan itself on your website if you like, but once again I ask that you not include the delivery list of addresses. This has got to be seen by everyone to be believed. THIS IS TERRORISM FROM WITH-IN THE STRUCTURE, and the kids in this sector are scared not to take it.

Out for now, (sorry about the poor spelling, its been a looong day)
Sabre

Subject: NO H1N1 = NO PAY (UNCLASSIFIED)
> Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 17:22:17
>
> Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
> Caveats: FOUO
>
>
> BLUF: If Soldier fails to get H1N1 or fails to provide proof; Soldier will
> not get paid for BA
>
> ALCON;
> Please read the attached FRAGO especially page 4. Below is the supporting
> portion of the OPORD.
>
> Influenza vaccination is a mandatory immunization in accordance with (IAW)
> Army Regulation 40-562, Immunizations and Chemoprophylaxis, 29 SEP 06,
> paragraph 4-8.b. All military personnel must comply with immunization
> requirements, unless medically exempt IAW Army Regulation 40-562, paragraph
> 2-6. Personnel receiving immunizations during a unit-sponsored event shall
> be in a duty status when receiving any DoD directed immunization (e.g.,
> ordered period of service, inactive duty training (IDT), rescheduled
> training (RST), or readiness management assembly (RMA)). Commanders will
> enforce the following policy: Soldiers who do not comply with mandatory
> Novel A(H1N1) vaccination, who are not medically exempt, will not receive
> credit for attendance for the first Multiple Unit Training Assembly (MUTA)
> and all subsequent MUTAs that they fail to comply with the mandatory
> vaccination IAW Army Regulation 135-91, Service Obligations, Methods of
> Fulfillment, Participation Requirements, and Enforcement Procedures, 1 FEB
> 05, paragraph 3-1.a. Soldiers present at a scheduled IDT will not receive
> credit for attendance unless they perform assigned duties in a satisfactory
> manner as determined by the unit commander. Soldiers who do not receive
> credit for attendance for any of the reasons noted above will be charged
> with an unexcused absence (chap 4, sec III).
>
> Staying ARMY STRONG!
Removed
> Assistant Chief Nurse
> 328th CSH/Alpha Company
>Phone: removed
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is
> for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain Sensitive but
> Unclassified (SBU) information or Privacy Act Data. If you are not the
> intended recipient, please contact the -removed- by reply e-mail and
> destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.
>

End of letter from a soldier

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Let's make this real clear...I am not directing this at OP

I am putting the portions to the soldier in quotes OP so you know when I am talking to you

“Boohoo…you got a flu shot when you knew you were going to have to. What’s the big deal here exactly? A forced vaccination? We get em every stinking year in the military. What is it the Swine Flu shot? had one…still living

no offense but this guy sounds like a whiner who has little else to do

“almost at gunpoint”

right…

And fyi pal…during predeployment a military hospital IS friggin high speed.

I suppose of course there is concrete and undeniable proof for all his claims.

So to this gent here…lemme say

Quit whining, take the flu shot and move on”

Now back to OP…

Yes I am aware I am Air Force, no I am not in the Rockerfeller Group, and yes I am aware that at this point my word is nothing because half the people on here think I am working for the ‘man’ now because I am in the Air Force because apparently some people cannot grasp the idea that you can be military and still unique. (not saying YOU are making this assumption…let’s just say I have run into it a lot)

-Kyo

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
From what it sounds like, this guy is in a NG or Reserve unit, and if you don't get your shot you don't get credit for showing up from training. Again, sounds like a bit of a whiner, but getting all of your shots is pretty standard.

Is he also going to complain about getting his smallpox, HEP A and B, and a TB test?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
yeah like seriously who's this guy complaing about forced vaccinations and whatnot, shouldn't our vaccinations be our trust in God?

[edit on 17-5-2010 by thaknobodi]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thaknobodi

Vaccinations are not a secret. You know you are gonna get em when you sign up so get over it. What else isn't a secret is the downtime the military has to deal with when a person get's sick

Did you know if you sunburn to a point where it interferes with work you are subject to letters or counseling and worse depending on the severity?

Look I am most certainly agreeing with the concept that the militaryis not for everyone...but your body does in part belong to them..why? because you do the work! What good are you if you are constantly sick?

-Kyo

[edit on 17-5-2010 by KyoZero]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Im not taking any stand on this, but I have heard talk about the h1n1 coming back this year, and they will push the vaccine harder as too few took it last year, that is what I have heard...

Take it as you whish.....

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hmmm, don't get credit for NG or reserve drill time if you don't take your shots. That sounds about right.

I've taken all my shots to include the H1N1 and *coughs* I feel fine *cought cough*.

I have to agree with my Air Force compadres that he is just a whinner.

top topics

join