It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skunk Works - Denying Ignorance!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Skunk Works - Denying Ignorance!

I recently opened a new thread in the Skunkworks board as a 'last resort', since it didn't seem to fit anywhere else. Note that I say 'last resort' - I really expected it to disappear without a trace.

Frankly, my rather ignorant prejudice has been turned on its head - I received some really intelligent replies which prompted me to check out other Skunkwork threads, a board that I normally stay away from.

Again, I was really surprised by the quality of the posts. OK, I admit that I found a number of the threads somewhat fantastical, but hey, who am I to judge? Besides which, there are some 'far out' threads in all the boards so what the hell.

The point is, the Skunkworks board appears to attract some real discussion on matters in excess of the quality found in other boards which could be considered to be more 'objective'.

I just want to give Skunkworks a
and applaud the posters who provide a above average level of intelligent discussion, even if the subjects might sometimes be regarded as outlandish.

Skunkworks truly is denying ignorance and at least keeping civil when there is disagreement!

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
It is the Reptilian agenda for us to have intelligent conversations, especially in the Skunk Works forum, it is this intelligent conversation that diverts us from the real agenda, the real truth.

That the Reptilians are not really shapeshifters, they are in fact wearing LOT'S of makeup.

Where does makeup come from?

Hollywood!

What do you find at Hollywood??

That's right!

Reptilians!

It's all linked...just google it

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
It is the Reptilian agenda for us to have intelligent conversations, especially in the Skunk Works forum, it is this intelligent conversation that diverts us from the real agenda, the real truth.

I'm curious, what do you consider the "real agenda"?

Anxiously waiting your response.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Soular System]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Threads there get more out of the box discussions, with less blocks and attempts to control or suppress information, though you have to wade through information. Theres been some very interesting threads and posts in that category, its the most free, of all of them and some prefer to post in skunk works, the topic can go deeper I've been told.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Soular System

...That Reptilians wear makeup...

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Let him be.

He is just trying to be funny.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Just putting the skunk back into skunk works.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SugarCube

Skunkworks truly is denying ignorance and at least keeping civil when there is disagreement!

I like Skunk Works for its open, speculative nature. Generally it is frowned upon here on this site.

Great example, as soon as someone gives a big up to the Skunk Works board, some skeptic guy has to come in and start mocking the whole notion.

I know that anything outside their little box hurts their senses and makes them react childishly, maybe they should just refrain from commenting and leave those interested alone.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Now now, no need to be uncivil.

That would make a mockery of everything skunk works stands for.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

You're obviously trolling here Chad.

Go play with your X-men dolls.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

You obviously take things waaay too seriously.

Lighten up, loosen the tin foil and stop being a sook.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You obviously take things waaay too seriously.

Lighten up, loosen the tin foil and stop being a sook.

Seriously, you're only as tough as your avatar. Get over yourself.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
As it says at the top of every thread in Skunk Works:

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups.

Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

You're just upset coz I exposed the real agenda to be makeup...

Seriously though, they do wear makeup.

It's how they interact and blend in with us mere humans.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

It is the Reptilian agenda for us to have intelligent conversations,

Where does makeup come from?

Hollywood!

What do you find at Hollywood??

That's right!

Reptilians!

It's all linked...just google it

Very keen observation....

You however left out that they also like wearing knee high boots and spandex tights. Esp in Hollywood. I'll admit I find it rather attractive! [on female reptilians.]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Stop trying to derail this thread with facts!
We are conducting a serious investigation into the how and why of reptilian cross-dressing!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
And there you have it.

One guy in yellow spandex and his sidekick in body armor have teamed up to drop humor bombs on this thread.

Is it a coincidence these guys need to portray themselves as tough warriors?

Is it compensation for other shortcommings?

Does picking on those silly Skunk Workers make them feel like Alpha males?

I guess so.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Not at all. We just don't take ourselves too seriously.
At one time skunk works had a little Skunk in it.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Can you guys take yourselves not too seriously somewhere else?

This thread had a serious point, as soon as people come in and start to make jokes, it feels like they are disrespecting the thread.

The OP praises the Skunk Works board, and Chad comes in with this stupid story, and all he is trying to do is to show how stupid and prepostrous subjects in Skunk Works are according to him.

He is mocking the whole thread, hoping to get some laughs from his like minded people.

There is a difference between making a joke and mocking threads and people.

Funny how my compensation comment made you change your avatar wich you had for years.

Apperently, you do take yourself seriously.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Stop trying to derail this thread with facts!
We are conducting a serious investigation into the how and why of reptilian cross-dressing!

From a purely anthropological standpoint, I strongly speculate the phenomenon of Reptillian cross dressing to be a by-product of their love of the hedonistic pleasures.

Next time you're in a pet store and see an iguana eyeing you, you know he's sizing up your fashion sense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join