It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians are about to be abducted.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by ohsnaptruth

Ehhhh, "religion", *pukes*.

There are only two people God sees on the Earth..

the REPENTANT sinner and the UNREPENTANT sinner.

Don't Watch Me

Ehhhh, a cultist (pukes). You fall into that sick class of human who is so arrogant in his belief in "truth" that you feel above calling yourself religious. The fact for all the world to see is that you are a religious zealot, a real danger to the world around you as you fantasize about your glorious End of Days and vote for those who provoke war towards that end. If there is a hell, your kind is accorded a special place there.

I don't feel I'm any better than you are, in fact I consider all people to be better than myself. The Apostle Paul said he was the "chief amongst sinners". But I disagree with Paul, how can he be chief amongst sinners when i feel that I am?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I have great joy, not because of religion, but IN SPITE of and utter REJECTION of it.

Jesus VS Religion

[edit on 19-8-2010 by NOTurTypical]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I read the thread title and cried tears of joy, I read the rest of the post and cried tears of anguish.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I’m tip toeing into this thread because it’s such a touchy subject but I did want to add my thoughts, and remember folks, just my opinion…

I don’t believe anyone will know when the end of the world will be…

I do believe however, that we will we be tempted during end of world events (if this does happen in our life time)… but it’s just as we are tempted now…. We have free will and ALWAYS have the choice to do right or wrong… no matter what is happening…

God or no God… Science vs Religion… science is in of itself a religion, you have to have faith that science will answer all questions… religions have faith that God will answer all questions… Both points of view require Faith…. Faith = religion…

As far as the, being born with “original sin”… this is widely misinterpreted by so many… all it means is that we are inherently born with free will, to do right or wrong… baptism isn’t washing away the sins of our ancestors, we are not responsible for them… it’s a traditional blessing to help us with God’s grace to choose right instead of wrong because of our inherent free will…

I agree with this statement:

“Whether religion is good or bad, really depends on how it is practised.”

www.biographyonline.net...

"Religion – is a human invention that centers on specific rituals and a set of stories that outline a basic moral code and belief system. Religions often, but not necessarily, have a hierarchy of initiates, with those further into the inner circle leading the rituals for the general populace.

Spirituality – relates to the spirit or essential essence of humanity. People who say they are spiritual are working to grow and better this inner force. Religious people are generally spiritual people as well, but spiritual people do not necessarily have to be religious. They may work to attain a heightened spirituality through alternative methods."

www.differencebetween.net...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join