It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians are about to be abducted.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Yes it is. There are no contradictions in the Bible.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68
The False flag event that will cover the rapture.

Very good post except that there has never been a close encounter of the third kind for born-again Christians.
I've always said the rapture will usher in the one world order and the antichrist.
It's good to know that others think like that.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I have to admit, when I first looked into this thread. I thought I'd be reading about some new kind of mind controled sexual devient being produced by the Iluminati.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
Christians will go through the Tribulation

That's not true. When Jesus talked about the days of Noah, it was just normal days. They were eating, getting married, etc... They had no idea what was coming and God got Noah and his family out of there.

[edit on 5/25/2010 by texastig]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by texastig

Im not saying Christians are going to get abducted. Im saying that disclosure is going to be the false flag that is claimed by those left behind as a cover or reason for the missing people.

edit add: It will usher in the AC

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Loken68]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
[edit on 14-5-2010 by Loken68]

The Rapture doctrine does not have its origin in the biblical manuscripts...

That is wrong. The rapture is Biblical.
Acts 1:10
And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
Acts 1:11
Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

That matches the rapture.

Col 3:4
When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
[That is not the second coming]

That matches the rapture.

1 Thess 4:15
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
1 Thess 4:16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1 Thess 4:17
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
1 Thess 4:18
Therefore comfort one another with these words.

[caught up=HARPAZO=Rapture]

1 Thess 1:10
And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
1 Thess 2:19
For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?
1 Thess 5:9
For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

So to sum it up.
I Thessalonians 4:16-17
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout.
I Corinthians 15: 51
Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
You left out the rest of the title: "Christian are about to be abducted, world peace finally at hand"

I'll remember to wave.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

Yes, Please! Get us off this crazy rock! I can't wait for the rapture.

But great OP. I personally feel there will be several explanations offered instead of just one. Basically, the cover-up will consist of different explanations that will appeal to and be accepted by different groups.

For instance, the UFO crowd will accept the alien explanation. The new age crowd will accept the dimensional slip explanation. The tech-minded group will accept the nuclear or some kind of technological fallout explanation, etc.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme
Really? Just "faith"? No proof, evidence, nothing empirical, nothing of substance? Just your "belief"?

I'm not questioning your faith itself, but I just don't see why you need to preach it to people and expect them to be so easily blinded by the same misinformation and made up tales that you are.

Why the bible? Why not texts from an older time period? Surely they are more "valid" as they're older. Or if not, then why not Scientology or Dudeism, as both of them are newer and surely more accurate.

I find it really hard to see how your "faith" is a valid means to any of us here as a substantiation of the bible predicting the rapture/end of the world.

There are over 16 ancient "non-Christian" sources for Jesus Christ. Then you have prophecy evidence and then you have historical evidence for the Bible.
Why the Bible? Jesus mentions the books of the Old Testament and His disciples wrote the New Testament.
The Bible speaks about a one world order and the mark of the beast. If you have been keeping up with current news headlines, governments across the earth have been asking for a one world currency. It's just like the Bible said.
Plus Jesus rose from the dead. No other religious figure did that.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

We get the point. You people want to see people disappear/die, it doesn't matter to you.

NOW GET ON TOPIC

And discuss your opinion regarding whether the OP's contention is a fallacy or fact.

And despite all the attempts to disprove the OP's contention through some manner of intelligence or logic, I have yet to see anyone do a good job.

I believe in what the OP is saying and I could make better arguments than I've seen here.

Enjoy.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Yes and I think all groups will believe if demonic forces portray themselves as aliens. Think about it their ultra advanced science will actually be counterfeit miracles. They will all fall into step with the new guy on the block "Antichrist".

I've heard some say that the Antichrist or the false prophet would even be able to raise the dead. So if disclosure came and this alien claimed he was the same Jesus that came around 2000 years ago and started popping out mighty works like this people are going to fall for it.

The Bible even tells us that the False prophet will have the power to give life to an image that would cause people to worship the AC.

edit to add

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Loken68]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by YAHUWAH SAVES
reply to post by Loken68

I agree. Satan and his Demons have been expelled from the ShamaYAim (heavens) and are in this vicinity and realm and have been for quite some time.
Satan has not yet been expelled from heaven, in fact the Bible clearly states that he accuses the saints before God constantly. When Satan is thrown out is right before the tribulation on Earth. Revelation says something like "Woe to the inhabitants of the Earth, for the great dragon has been cast down and is full of wrath for he knows his time is short..."

The only thing Satan has be cast down from is his POSITION in heaven, he is still there, accusing the brethren day and night without ceasing before the throne of God.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by texastig

Really? Just "faith"? No proof, evidence, nothing empirical, nothing of substance? Just your "belief"?

I'm not questioning your faith itself, but I just don't see why you need to preach it to people and expect them to be so easily blinded by the same misinformation and made up tales that you are.

Why the bible? Why not texts from an older time period? Surely they are more "valid" as they're older. Or if not, then why not Scientology or Dudeism, as both of them are newer and surely more accurate.

I find it really hard to see how your "faith" is a valid means to any of us here as a substantiation of the bible predicting the rapture/end of the world.

There are over 16 ancient "non-Christian" sources for Jesus Christ. Then you have prophecy evidence and then you have historical evidence for the Bible.
Why the Bible? Jesus mentions the books of the Old Testament and His disciples wrote the New Testament.
The Bible speaks about a one world order and the mark of the beast. If you have been keeping up with current news headlines, governments across the earth have been asking for a one world currency. It's just like the Bible said.
Plus Jesus rose from the dead. No other religious figure did that.

Not to mention Jesus's ENEMIES affirmed His miracles as fact, however they attributed His ability to do them to magic and not being done via the Holy Spirit of God.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
reply to post by Loken68

One can always hope that aliens will take them all away.

One hopes you mean ALL religions... if not well...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by brutalsun

Originally posted by john124
reply to post by Loken68

One can always hope that aliens will take them all away.

One hopes you mean ALL religions... if not well...

I agree, all religions need to go in the toilet where they belong. God hates them all without exception.

GOD hates religion

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Sigh. Once again, arguing with someone of a a religious nature only means those of us with common sense lose out.

So,
You've got the answers and are arguing with someone who you know is wrong.......you, with the common sense, lose out.

Why don't you exercise your common sense and stop arguing?

You don't believe. He does.

Why the need to try and convince him otherwise if you've got it all figured out?

Just curious.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
The Rapture doctrine does not have its origin in the biblical manuscripts...

For the record, the word "rapture" comes from the Latin word "rapturo," which in turn was a translation of the Greek verb "caught up" found in 1 Thes 4:17.
The doctrine started with God. Check it out:

Acts 1:11
Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Col 3:4
When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

1Thess 4:16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1Thess 4:17
Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

1Cor 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68
So if disclosure came and this alien claimed he was the same Jesus that came around 2000 years ago

It's an interesting supposition.

If this "alien" came and said" I am an alien life form and I was the one who is written about as being Jesus. Then people would definitely WANT to believe in him as an alien life form and not as a diety. Especially anyone that had a desire to see religion of any type disproven.

This would:

1. "Disprove" Christianity as a religion and would likely undo all others with any supernatural claims of historical record.

2. Give any and all who are looking for it an outlet besides religion. Science would in effect become the defacto religion.

and 3. Give secular powers the "justification" that they want to forcibly remove or prevent religious worship in all forms.

By claiming to be Jesus the alien and not Jesus the supernatural entity the revelation prophecies would actually be followed very closely but not in the expected way.

Then the rapture becomes explainable. Alien abduction...likely for the "good of humanity" because those pesky Christians were just confusing the rest of the planet with their prostelyzing.

Interesting take on things.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by texastig

The Greek word you're referring to from 1 Thess. 4:17 is "Harpazo".

I suggest anyone who is offended by the rapture doctrine listen to brother Perry Stone, IMHO the best teacher on this subject I have ever encountered. A great video series begins HERE.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hello im your savior... please children come to me... please let us all join our father... and then we all go to a ship or whatever... and gets served as food to the Lizard king...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join