It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians are about to be abducted.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The False flag event that will cover the rapture.
* What single event could unify this politically splintered, anti Christian, and racially segregated planet under a one-world, one-leader, unified government?
* What single event could explain away the disappearance of millions of Christian believers after the rapture (removal) of the body of Christ?
* What single event could cause the falling away (apostasy) described in 2nd Thessalonians 2:3.
* What single event could explain what Jesus said, "Men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth..." Luke 21: 26.
* What single event could explain what Jesus said, "But as the days of Noah were so also will coming of the Son of Man be." Matthew 24: 37-39.
* What single event would promote evolution and attack the Genesis account of creation and challenge the existence of God?
* What single event could account for the sudden appearance of millions of fallen angels being cast down upon the earth after the war in heaven? Revelations 12.
* What single event could muster all of deceived mankind into fighting against God and His angels at the battle of Armageddon for Satan?

Only the disclosure of UFOs and Aliens Could accomplish all of this in one single event.

1. It was the cause of the flood.

"And it came to pass when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of God (fallen angels) saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them (Abducted them?) wives of all which they chose...There were giants (Fallen Angels?) on the earth in those days; and also after that when the sons of God came into the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became the mighty men (Gibborim) which were of old, men of renown." Genesis 6: 1-4.

2. Jesus himself was abducted by the devil:

"Then Jesus was led (321 sailed away) by the spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the Devil. Then the devil took (3880 abducted Him) Him into the holy city, set Him on a pinnacle of the temple...Again, the devil took Him (3880 abducted Him) up on an exceedingly high mountain (?), showed Him the kingdoms of the world and their glory." Matthew 4: 5-8.

3. Christians do not have special protection from abduction unless invoked.

"He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust." Matthew 5: 45.

"Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand." Ephesians 6:13.

4. Scripture tells us that it will happen again.

"But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be." Matthew 24: 37. "They will mingle with the seed of men." Daniel 2: 43.

"And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and waves roaring; men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers (Satans) of the heaven will be shaken." Luke 21: 25-26.

'But though we, or a heavenly being (Alien) teach any other gospel to you than that which we have taught, let him be accursed."Galatians 1:8

Disclosure is quickly coming upon us. It's a shame that some are willing and ready to accept it.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Loken68]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Just random bible versus? Is that really all you can get to support your thread? This is just sad.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

What makes you think the rapture is going to take place at all? Seems to me the verse usually used as the basis for the rapture wasn't even written by the same author and definitely isn't in the book of Revelations.

So this thread is already based on vague Biblical prophecies and scriptures and now you're gonna bring aliens in to it?

I just don't see the connection.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by Loken68

What makes you think the rapture is going to take place at all? Seems to me the verse usually used as the basis for the rapture wasn't even written by the same author and definitely isn't in the book of Revelations.

So this thread is already based on vague Biblical prophecies and scriptures and now you're gonna bring aliens in to it?

I just don't see the connection.

The demons and aliens are one in the same.
Please review my thread here for enlightenment
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I can't say that I completely agree with the OP, but I do believe their is a connection, and it's coming soon.

S&F

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Violater1]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Are you saying there is going to be a fake/staged rapture that is actually the abduction/ elimination of christians? If so, can you elaborate who, why, when, etc., etc.

Best,
SN

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

So do you believe the Rapture will be an alien abduction?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
thanks for this
and is appropriate for current times

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Its strange or not how Christians can be mocked vilified ad nauseum on ATS but other religions are respected.
Lay off the Christians, if you want to be imaginative
make up a thread about Jews Gosh no you cant do that, no I agree so why not stop ridiculing Christians, ridicule anti moon hoax believers instead.
But better still ridicule no one.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts
Are you saying there is going to be a fake/staged rapture that is actually the abduction/ elimination of christians? If so, can you elaborate who, why, when, etc., etc.

Best,
SN

no no, not a fake rapture. The rapture will be the biggest event in human history. But according to the Bible God will send a strong delusion that the remainder of the population will believe a lie.

I believe complete disclosure will quickly follow the rapture. It makes sense to follow on huge event with another event to cover.

I can't see any other possibility for people to not see the rapture for what it is and believe. However the book tells us that a "delusion" would cause them to believe otherwise. I think it's already at work and that's why we are all of a sudden being bombarded with all this alien talk.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

N, once again. I believe disclosure will be the official cover for the rapture.

"But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be."

I also think this disclosure will be the event that usurps all constitutional relevance and ushers in the New World Order..

Shortly after these two event's there will be a time of unparalleled peace on Earth.
There can be no date's prescribed to these event's but I do think it will be very soon. It's Sort of like smelling the rain before it arrives....you know.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
cool,
take 'em!

hope it happens tomorrow. lol

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

I think it was beautiful, what you wrote. A few have stated this before
years before others finally caught on. However it ties in ufos or should
I say the increase ( apparent or real ???) in the number of ufo sightings
around the world and the 2012 predictions, the bible and what is
predicted therein. There are many schools of thought about this
rapture thing..some say it is not real or won't occur before the
great tribulation...hummm..so are you saying ufos will aduct
christians so they won't be interfering or what? What a terrifying
sight it would be to see those fallen angels coming down to earth to land.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but this just doesn't follow what the Bible says. Go and read what happens during the entirity of the Seventh Trumpet or the Seventh Trump or the Last Trump... in the Book of Revelation.

Your timeline is all wrong, there are events out of place, you are using the "buffet-style" of Bible reading...picking and choosing what you want, leaving the rest.

Christians will go through the Tribulation, and it will be horrible...on par with the Holocaust, but global. That obviously has not happened yet... neither have the 7 Seals nor the first 6 Trumpets.... which leads to the 7th Trumpet.

No man knows the hour nor the day, but let those that have eyes to see and ears to hear and the gift of discernment know the season.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by njl51

once again no i don't think ufo's will abduct anyone. They are not aliens or E.T's
They have been here since the beginning. All religions speak of them. What is worse though is that they have an agenda and people are not going to like it.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

Christians are about to be abducted.

One can always hope that aliens will take them all away.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

I agree. Satan and his Demons have been expelled from the ShamaYAim (heavens) and are in this vicinity and realm and have been for quite some time. They understand the fascination we have in this dimension about other creatures. I believe this is why they do not interact with us except for a select few. If we realized easily without an understanding of scripture that they truly existed then believing in aliens would seem fantastic and news worthy as it were. So they have been undercover and have built this desire among many for something or someone from somewhere to be a possibility. Especially so because this ties in so well as a cover from what would cause people to realize the completion of the ascension prophecy. In this way not only will the ascension prophecy not be realized by those of all religions who do not ascend but will in fact mislead others through fear to pledge an even greater allegiance to the dark one, thus the deception that allows for a perpetrated great lie for the masses of sheeple to feed upon.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68
reply to post by troubleshooter

N, once again. I believe disclosure will be the official cover for the rapture.

"But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be."

I also think this disclosure will be the event that usurps all constitutional relevance and ushers in the New World Order..

Shortly after these two event's there will be a time of unparalleled peace on Earth.
There can be no date's prescribed to these event's but I do think it will be very soon. It's Sort of like smelling the rain before it arrives....you know.

The Rapture doctrine does not have its origin in the biblical manuscripts...
...it is only an idea brought to the scriptures...
...and if you carefully examine the texts used to support it you won't find it there either.

The doctrine originated with John Nelson Darby about 1830 and it is believed by some that the concept first came to Darby after the chance hearing of a demonic utterance by Margaret MacDonald during a vision in Edward Irving's church in Scotland.

I think it is a case of 'say something long and often enough and less discerning people will believe it'.

However, IMO there probably will be a 'pre-mill rapture'...
...but there will only be a false one...an alien abduction on steroids.

So the pre-tribulation rapture is the deception...
...and how it plays out in the disclosure remains to be seen.

[edit on 14/5/10 by troubleshooter]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Just humour me a bit.

The religious believes in an Almighty as well as the existance of the devil and his band. This devil signifies the corruptive forces of mankind, of evil that will only harm and destroy others.

Suppose the devil is an alien, been long on Earth, and had corrupted mankind through greed.

We had seen such men exists in human civilisation - Caesars of Rome, Byzantine emperors, religious men, rapacious Spaniard and English monarchs, power mad Hitler, Stalin, Mao, to today's NWO global elites.

Had such men been dealing with 3 dimensional alien beings, and such beings are already here on Earth, living in remote regions such as Antarctica, seeking for gold as a planetary resource in exchange for power, technology and priviledge?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
one thing most everyone in the world has in common is the desire to escape their reality in life.

if you are starved, drug addicted, rich beyond belief, christian or non-christian, even if you think you are pretty content with your current reality as it is, there exists another reality which most of us would rather escape to.

i believe this alternative illusion of a reality is the 'strong delusion' that is going to deceive many. i also believe it ties in with the 'hour of temptation' that is going to try all those who dwell on earth.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

This battle has raged throughout history from Eden to Babylon,Rome,Athens,Berlin and now the final bell will start to ring in Washington.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join