It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have this problem with Jesus...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Thank you! It has been very nice soaring the winds and crossing paths with you as well. I, too, believe that this path of selflessness is part of the divine plan. And I trust in that plan and have faith that it will be achieved.

All the best to you and yours as well!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ariel

I think you would enjoy a video I came across this morning...I placed it in a thread of its own hoping to get some thoughts on it as well as hope to spread what I find to be a humbled wisdom.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ATS_RL

Thanks for the info. Can you please provide a link to the 'little book' you refer to?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by teapot

The post above yours was an advertising post from the author of the book.
I'm sure he will be able to supply the book, but it won't be free!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

It was said that Jesus, after his resurrection, lifted on a cloud to heaven (sky) and raced off in a chariot of fire. It sound like it was a UFO to me.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
| self-explanatory.
|
V

[edit on 15-6-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

So please make sure that if you get "Raptured" to remember that there are still people here on earth that love God, without having Jesus has their Messiah

But Jesus said that He and God were one. That God sent him. That if you have seen him (Jesus) you have seen his Father. If you love Him, you love his Father. You cannot separate the two...

John 15:23
He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by ag2000]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Were you there? Did you hear this? So are you banking your soul on what another man has told you by relaying what HE believed through a book...your banking your soul on that man being right? Is this following another or truly seeking?

John 10: 25-30...

"25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believe not: the works that I do in my Father’s name, these bear witness of me.
26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep.
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 and I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, and no one shall snatch them out of my hand.
29 My Father, who hath given them unto me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand.
30 I and the Father are one.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

If you have a problem with Jesus then why don't you talk to Him about it?

I know people that did not believe in Jesus so they prayed and asked Jesus to show them if He is real. Some had an instant revelation and some didn't. Over time some began to see with their heart and not their eyes. Some didn't.

I am of the opinion that those who will believe - their names were written in the Book of Life before this world was created. See Rev 17:8

He knows who His people are. You may be one of them.

Try to understand the sin thing this way. When you meet God face to face you'll want to be dressed in your finest cloths. Sin stains our spirit. There is a dress code in Heaven. The blood of Christ provides you a new suit.

It's all in the Bible. Pray for revelation and read the four gospels.

Peace

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

Yea, these folks that prayed to the jesus character wishing for a sign and claiming they received one are full of baloney.

I knew a bunch of exactly such people that claimed they received the same SURE signs from jesus. If a fly landed on their hand after the millionth prayer request to jesus, it was a SURE sign. If it started raining after the millionth prayer, it was a SURE sign. If they had an itch on their rear-end after the millionth prayer request, it was a SURE sign of jesus. After a million prayers, a natural occurrence is sure to occur whether you pray to jesus or a Leprechaun.

They are full of baloney and not very bright upstairs.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Shine71]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Shine71

Oh yeah, I've met some wacky "Christians" in my time. As for me, the Word resonates with my spirit/conscience. I look at all the teachings of Jesus and what He taught seems right for humanity.

If you really think about it, every problem we have in this world could have been prevented if every man, woman and child implemented WWJD before acting. I know it sounds cliche but think about it.

I know many intelligent, responsible, friendly, peaceful, productive Christians. These are the people that just want to live in peace and family means everything on earth to them. They don't try to force their religion down peoples throat. If casual conversation comes around to the subject of religion then they share their opinion. They aren't in the news because they're off the radar.

Then I also know some of the wacky ones - like me. /s?

Peace

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
www.godmystery.com...

From God vs. Jesus Untold Story

Explaining Jesus requires that you learn the real truth about God and Satan. Not the lies used to mislead the public for over 2,000 years. I'm one of few inside a tight circle of people harboring the truth. Sounds crazy I know, but bear with me. Lets see how rational the truth sounds to you. God isn't an all-power entity outside of Mankind, but a hidden composite mind of all the left brains within mankind. Since the left brain handles verbal processing, he is a WORD God. Using the people best with language to write the Bible, Jews.

Satan, his rival, a composite mind of right brains, controlling our left hands, sinister left hand, lol, has a different point of view on how to run mankind.
So they fight. Why would a real all-powerful deity give a damn about us sinning or not. Super stupid isn't it? But now, their first makes sense.

God fights Satan by trying to control Satan's labors in mankind. By using law, media, and money to control his outlets. So Jews flooded into media, banking, law, and soon into search engine companies trying to control information.

But God's mind is so strong, some minds went insane under the mental load. Jews in wall street outsourcing jobs from the very people who died to save them from Hitler. Madoff. Insane over money, petty.

Satan rebelled and sent Hitler to wipe out God's people.

Here is God's purpose for Jesus. Then you tell me what he really is.

God didn't trust people with the truth about himself. Moses and Jesus were exceptions. Or he wouldn't ask silly questions like, "will you sacrifice your son for me?" No all-knowing, all-powerful God would ask that.

God wasn't sure if people would accept him over Satan if the truth came out. So he created Jesus. A person who always put others before himself. Someone who forgave his enemies even when they set him up and killed him.
And made him his human representative to mankind.

Hoping if you didn't trust God, you would trust Jesus, if he represented God.

Now think of his real position within the real living God. His job is serve God, meaning he also had to serve the people within his total being.

Now lets go back in time and see if he hinted at this truth. Or if I'm full of it.

Small Hill Top

"Are you the messiah?"

Jesus, [Hmm. I'm here to serve God, but God is contained inside of them and consists of them even if they don't know it. Dangerous knowledge. I'm the hope of God by being his best part because of my ability for forgiveness and sacrifice. Okay.]
Jesus, "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lies down his life for his sheep."

"Rabbi, I believe you are the messiah. How can I serve you?"

[Hmm-I can't tell them about the real nature of God yet. Later, in the future, yes, but not now. And they don't understand that God doesn't share a normal hierarchy with them, he is in them, but not them. To serve God you must serve his parts, humanity. To be closer to his mind you must tend to his more base parts, people needs. Okay.]
Jesus, "The Son of Man comes to serve, not to be served. Whoever among you who would be great...MUST BE a SERVANT, and who ever would be FIRST, must be SLAVE to all."

"Rabbi, when is the Kingdom of God coming?"
[Hmm. God's mind is contained in our brain. Heaven is his consciousness and so are the rules of behavior which he would have us follow, once he opens his universal mind to our own minds. So when God's mind becomes accessible to us, in us, Heaven will come down to earth level of thought. Okay.]
Jesus, "When it comes, try as you may, you'll see it not. No man will be able to say "here it is or there it is". For the Kingdom of God is Within You!"

The reason the truth is coming out today, is because there might be a nuclear war. And no other reason.

Well, is he a King or Slave? Or both perhaps?

What do you think of the real person, not the myth?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
www.godmystery.com...

From God vs. Jesus Untold Story

Explaining Jesus requires that you learn the real truth about God and Satan. Not the lies used to mislead the public for over 2,000 years. I'm one of few inside a tight circle of people harboring the truth. Sounds crazy I know, but bear with me. Lets see how rational the truth sounds to you. God isn't an all-power entity outside of Mankind, but a hidden composite mind of all the left brains within mankind. Since the left brain handles verbal processing, he is a WORD God. Using the people best with language to write the Bible, Jews.

Satan, his rival, a composite mind of right brains, controlling our left hands, sinister left hand, lol, has a different point of view on how to run mankind.
So they fight. Why would a real all-powerful deity give a damn about us sinning or not. Super stupid isn't it? But now, their first makes sense.

God fights Satan by trying to control Satan's labors in mankind. By using law, media, and money to control his outlets. So Jews flooded into media, banking, law, and soon into search engine companies trying to control information.

But God's mind is so strong, some minds went insane under the mental load. Jews in wall street outsourcing jobs from the very people who died to save them from Hitler. Madoff. Insane over money, petty.

Satan rebelled and sent Hitler to wipe out God's people.

Here is God's purpose for Jesus. Then you tell me what he really is.

God didn't trust people with the truth about himself. Moses and Jesus were exceptions. Or he wouldn't ask silly questions like, "will you sacrifice your son for me?" No all-knowing, all-powerful God would ask that.

God wasn't sure if people would accept him over Satan if the truth came out. So he created Jesus. A person who always put others before himself. Someone who forgave his enemies even when they set him up and killed him.
And made him his human representative to mankind.

Hoping if you didn't trust God, you would trust Jesus, if he represented God.

Now think of his real position within the real living God. His job is serve God, meaning he also had to serve the people within his total being.

Now lets go back in time and see if he hinted at this truth. Or if I'm full of it.

Small Hill Top 2,000 years ago

"Are you the messiah?"

Jesus, [Hmm. I'm here to serve God, but God is contained inside of them and consists of them even if they don't know it. Dangerous knowledge. I'm the hope of God by being his best part because of my ability for forgiveness and sacrifice. Okay.]

Jesus, "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lies down his life for his sheep."

"Rabbi, I believe you are the messiah. How can I serve you?"

[Hmm-I can't tell them about the real nature of God yet. Later, in the future, yes, but not now. And they don't understand that God doesn't share a normal hierarchy with them, he is in them, but not them. To serve God you must serve his parts, humanity. To be closer to his mind you must tend to his more base parts, people needs. Okay.]

Jesus, "The Son of Man comes to serve, not to be served. Whoever among you who would be great...MUST BE a SERVANT, and who ever would be FIRST, must be SLAVE to all."

"Rabbi, when is the Kingdom of God coming?"

[Hmm. God's mind is contained in our brain. Heaven is his consciousness and so are the rules of behavior which he would have us follow, once he opens his universal mind to our own minds. So when God's mind becomes accessible to us, in us, Heaven will come down to earth level of thought. Okay.]

Jesus, "When it comes, try as you may, you'll see it not. No man will be able to say "here it is or there it is". For the Kingdom of God is Within You!"

The reason the truth is coming out today, is because there might be a nuclear war. And no other reason.

Well, is he a King or Slave? Or both perhaps?

What do you think of the real person, not the myth?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join