It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have this problem with Jesus...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
[edit on 15-5-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

It does not affect me any way that people have Jesus as their Messiah.
Everyone can do what they want.
What pisses me off, is when people start saying things like "Jesus is the only way to God" or "the only son of God". Inst your God omnipresent? I speak for myself. Because to say otherwise is simply not true.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

It is odd that any of the Bible selections which seem to ascribe some spiritual responsibility to a person individually are always slammed by walls of Jesus idolatry.

For instance, doesn't he Bible say that 'they'll have it (God) in their hearts....?'

I know there are passages which do give man some hand in man's own passage.
A-and what if man is completely responsible for that spiritual passage, not just a little part of it?

But instead you get these raving Jesus fans that run around wondering 'what He smells like'. Then they go to church and some new crystal weapon gets dropped from the sky all around the church, leading everyone to believe it's 'manna' which they scoop up and take home because it smells like Jesus.

I'll bet all his Jesus parts smell so different. It makes it all so stupid!

Also, most persons are possibly not comfy with their course, so it's easier to imagine Jesus's smells and that'll get ya through. Poor Jesus.

It gets to the point where, yes, Jesus made the mountains with his hands, and the Universe too. Also, nothing was ever invented before Jesus arrived (I heard a preacher say this in print). As proof, there were no patented things until after Jesus. My sister (she was maybe 10) pointed out that the Chinese had in fact invented lots of stuff before Jesus came. I think she said 'well that eliminates China'.

Maybe it's so that people will be turned off to Christ by the way it's made to seem so ridiculous, sort of like the way glen beck looks silly when he gushes out the obvious but without ever saying 'jews'?

Jesus? Yes Jesus through idiotic followers? no

Truth? Yes Truth through bimbo Beck? no

[edit on 15-5-2010 by davidmann]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Dear _SilentAssassin_

Pray tell why you think you are not free to follow what you wish???

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Pray tell why you think you are not free to follow what you wish???

Nothing really.
Think about how many people think the away I do.
I was just trying to make myself clear.
So please make sure that if you get "Raptured" to remember that there are still people here on earth that love God, without having Jesus has their Messiah.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Your own personal philosophy dissuades you from answering a very simple question posted to you. It was only done so, in an attempt to open up a dialogue with you on the matter.

The only thing that is a mute point is a closed mind. Everything is connected to God and you just don't know it yet. The day will come, when your consciousness untethers from it's physical containment and you will be spiritually enlightened, whether you want it or not. Most are in for a sweet surprise, yet some will come down hard on themselves with feelings of regret & shame - especially when they are reshown all the times in their lives, where there were opportunities to know him, while in their mortal body.

So you continue talking about Santa and I'll continue to promote the truth.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueperspective
LOL... good one. Actually I think you will be ok. First probably more then half the worlds population will be destroyed by judgment anyway. You most likely will die First!

If you don't die, you will certainly suffer extreme agony through physical torment, hunger, and thrist for at least 3 1/2 years. After all that, I doubt you will have a problem with Jesus as King of the World. After all, He made it and everything therein.

Seriously though, maybe you should consider that instead of fighting a losing battle you should understand that God loves you and wants to snatch you away from the hurt that is sure to come. There is no choice of who the creator is.

Did you choose you parents??

Your beliefs are judgmental and dumb.

You know what? The creator of the Universe isn't your personal buddy. It is not for you to invoke God's wrath. It is not for you to ordain who will live and who will die.

These are not even the words of a true Christian.

You're deluded, arrogant, and irrational.

*raspberry*

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
The religification of Jesus by man is what made Jesus who he is today. A fictional character with super-powers and political agendas reflective of rulers of that time.

That's not true. There are over 16 ancient "non-Christian" sources for Jesus.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
Why do people think that Jesus is going to be King of this world?

Because that's what He said.

I never pick Christianity to be my religion. My views are all pantheistic.
Don't you think that is a little bit awkward since we are probably invade since Atlantis, Lemuria Mu etc, that we needed our sins removed from us in the first place? Why?

We are born sinners and we must be born again by believing in Jesus.

And besides what makes you think that Jesus is not a alien from out of space, because to me that's what he sounds like, since he's trying to impose spiritual dictatorship on all of us.

He's not an alien. He was God walking in a mans body on the earth redeeming man back to Himself.
I don't see how Jesus is a spiritual dictator when He gave up His life for us.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Why are people always waiting for a savior?

Too coward to actually do something bout the crap you do?

Seriously I think yer all barking at the wrong door. You'll prolly be more successful calling batman... (cause ya know... batman does have a chance of showing up... not the case of your absent landlord or "messiah" or whatever your want to call it, him or her)

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppaReligion is like culture, they all say the same thing.

That is not true. Jesus said in John 14:6 that He is the way, the truth and the life and no man comes to the Father but through Him. The truth is a man and His name is Jesus.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by texastig

Why do people think that Jesus is going to be King of this world?

Because that's what He said.

I never pick Christianity to be my religion. My views are all pantheistic.
Don't you think that is a little bit awkward since we are probably invade since Atlantis, Lemuria Mu etc, that we needed our sins removed from us in the first place? Why?

We are born sinners and we must be born again by believing in Jesus.

And besides what makes you think that Jesus is not a alien from out of space, because to me that's what he sounds like, since he's trying to impose spiritual dictatorship on all of us.

He's not an alien. He was God walking in a mans body on the earth redeeming man back to Himself.
I don't see how Jesus is a spiritual dictator when He gave up His life for us.

Can you actually provide some evidence of that?

I dont think so... so you believe in an invisible man - nice. Who am I anyway... for me you could be worshiping the white toilet seat... (in this case the white toilet seat does exist btw...)

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by texastig

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_ Why do people think that Jesus is going to be King of this world? Because that's what He said. Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_ I never pick Christianity to be my religion. My views are all pantheistic. Don't you think that is a little bit awkward since we are probably invade since Atlantis, Lemuria Mu etc, that we needed our sins removed from us in the first place? Why? We are born sinners and we must be born again by believing in Jesus. Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_ And besides what makes you think that Jesus is not a alien from out of space, because to me that's what he sounds like, since he's trying to impose spiritual dictatorship on all of us. He's not an alien. He was God walking in a mans body on the earth redeeming man back to Himself. I don't see how Jesus is a spiritual dictator when He gave up His life for us.

Some said they saw the Son of God; others did not see him. If he had come, he would do some great things as he had done before. I doubted it because I had seen neither him nor his works. So I do not know and he did not care. You snatched at the hope. You scream like crazy to him for mercy. You caught at the promise that you heard he had made. I begged for life, but you thought I wanted yours.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

And you yourself show how ignorant you are by claiming the middle ages as the roots of Christianity. Any Christian with a handful of knowledge could tell you how corrupt the leaders of that time were.

Searching for the truth with the very same critical thinking you think so many of us lack is exactly what brought us to the faith in the first place. Not every Christian was "brainwashed" into it as a youth because it was a hand-me-down from their parents.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Yeshua ben Joseph was a walk in, though graduating the cosmos already, he was his Higher Self, form Beyond and had incarnated several times already to show us how to pass the test here, to progress.

The Love & Light in his message had such truth in it, that our hearts respond to that Rome chose him to be their vehicle for a world sungod religion and to procure their continual rule and taxes/tithing. They twisted it.

The message that takes us to the next level is simply Love, and STO. Love your neighbor as yourself. Judge no one. Forgive all. Turn the other cheek. The Kingdom of Heaven lies within (not in a church and not given by a priests/bishops/popes guidance. You can do what I have done. The branches of the vine, the Infinite Family of Light.

My grandmother was a christian all her life, though in the end, her own kind in her own home, and she also thought it was possible he was an ET. Didn't stop her from loving him or the basic message.

He was a great teacher. If one ignores the Church and Rome, and stops paying tithings to them, but used only a small fraction of that to get the world independent, free energy, land for eco homes, water and growing food, there would be no poor, and if we lived like this we would all pass the test and graduate.

This is something I very strongly believe.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The only way to really know the truth is to read the Bible. If you do, you will know who God the father and God the son Jesus really are. No one can tell you these things, you have to read it for yourself. Beginning to end.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
[edit on 16-5-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
Can you actually provide some evidence of that?
I dont think so... so you believe in an invisible man - nice. Who am I anyway... for me you could be worshiping the white toilet seat... (in this case the white toilet seat does exist btw...)

There are over 16 ancient "non-Christian" sources for Jesus.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Some said they saw the Son of God; others did not see him. If he had come, he would do some great things as he had done before. I doubted it because I had seen neither him nor his works. So I do not know and he did not care. You snatched at the hope. You scream like crazy to him for mercy. You caught at the promise that you heard he had made. I begged for life, but you thought I wanted yours.

The reason why He hasn't came yet is because He wants more people brought into Heaven by believing in Him. If you look out at the universe you can see His works. You can even look at the body and see his works like the bacterial flagellum.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by texastig

The Heaven unites with Earth. There is no separation.
I see the works of The Creator, not the works of Jesus.
We are all sons of God, He did not give him exclusivity.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join