It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkish Air Defense System Deployed to "Defend Syria, Iran against Israel Raids"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

you are a ignorant person arent you?
people praised the attacks and some condemed it, even Iran the US's arch rival had a candle lit vigil against the attacks.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
reply to post by AlreadyGone

If they're providing their own technology to our enemies, why on earth would we believe that they aren't hand OUR technology to our enemies?

Well, I don't think they are giving technology to anyone, at least according to this article. They are however placing air defenses around their borders in an effort to protect others with their technology, not giving that technology anyone.

--airspoon

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Thanks from letting this to our notion!

I recomend also my other thread about Turkish hostile policies recently towards Israel, what I have gathered here ---

Turkey To Challenge Israel, Support Hamas
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foppezao

Originally posted by illusive man
reply to post by airspoon

this good, hopefully if Israel decides to attack and this is infact true
maybe we can see some israeli planes being shot down.

since this is defencive and not offenceive its even better.

also considering most people want out of the EU,
before the current events and now after whats being happening, Turkey should be counting their lucky stars that they havent been accepted.

So you think its good Israeli planers being shot down.You give me the impression you where one of the guys in Palestine who cheered and danced when the twin towers went down, yes those are the people you support with your posts. And nobody is going out of the EU but its bad Turkey is going this way and might radicalize, on the otherhand how can we trust these Turks we thought so many hundred years with.

this has nothing to do with 9/11 but you give me the impression you were one of the few Israeli guys who cheered when the twin towers went down. They were arrested by the FBI.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
So you people complain about Obama's support of the Iron dome system [which i understand] but would you be willing as a taxpayer to support the defenses of these countries?
I guess not, and why? Cause you don't have anything in common with these people, and they'd happily dance on your grave as infildels[read non-muslim] as they'd dance on those of Israeli's..

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Foppezao]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

So you people complain about Obama's support of the Iron dome system [which i understand] but would you be willing as a taxpayer to support the defenses of these countries?
I guess not, and why? Cause you don't have anything in common with these people, and they'd happily dance on your grave as infildels[read non-muslim] as they'd dance on those of Israeli's..

no offence i wouldnt care if your Muslim, Jewish, christian or what ever fairy tale you want to follow,

but seriously stop with your replies, i havent seen you reply to any posts here within reason, insted you bring in other rubbish to push your agenda accross

first it was supporting terrorists for saying countries have the right to defend against Israeli air strikes

and now its the ifadel card,.

whats next, your going to call people neo nazis? NWO members?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by illusive man

no offence i wouldnt care if your Muslim, Jewish, christian or what ever fairy tale you want to follow,

but seriously stop with your replies, i havent seen you reply to any posts here within reason, insted you bring in other rubbish to push your agenda accross

first it was supporting terrorists for saying countries have the right to defend against Israeli air strikes

and now its the ifadel card,.

whats next, your going to call people neo nazis? NWO members?

I was just asking if you are willing as a taxpayer to support these countries such as Syria, and why and why not, [assuming you can afford it ]. Forget the infidel card how about 241 US marines died in 1983 in a suicide attack in Lebanon, so much for support he? Cause you actually do that with your naive posts talking about Israeli planes that need to be shot down and supprting their enemies.

I think the real Michael J Fox with his Parkinson can type more sensible posts then you and your bollocks..

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I was just asking if you are willing as a taxpayer to support these countries such as Syria, and why and why not, [assuming you can afford it ]. Forget the infidel card how about 241 US marines died in 1983 in a suicide attack in Lebanon, so much for support he? Cause you actually do that with your naive posts talking about Israeli planes that need to be shot down and supprting their enemies.

I think the real Michael J Fox with his Parkinson can type more sensible posts then you and your bollocks..

I would if i had the money ARM and supply every neigbour of Israel with Air defences just to stop their aircrafts from going on their bombing campaigns.

so now its the terrorist attack in 1983 against US personale to push your agenda for israel and its ability to strike syria, as i recall that incident was supported and funded by Lybia and in response the US launched an air raid against that country.

lol naive posts, you make me laugh.
one card after another, keep posting your bollox always a laugh reading someone defend israels right to be able to invade someone elses airspace and launch airial attacks un hinderd.

any new cards to come my way ?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Personally, I don't support having my tax-dollars sent to any other nation that doesn't directly benefit the US, especially when my childrens' school is trying to decide which programs to cut and that pothole down the street hasn't been fixed in the 1+ years that it's been there. I can't walk down the street without seeing at least a couple homeless veterans so if you are going to forcibly take my money, at least spend it to where it benefits the people who worked for that money.

As far as infidels, I have been to the Middle East and I can assure you that they don't hate you because you are not Muslim, they hate you (or rather your government) because we give weapons and support to Israel, who turns around and uses those weapons and support against them, in the case of Palestine and Syria. Then we meddle in their affairs, allowing them to democratically elect a government, as long as we like that government, or *that government is our puppet.

In the case of Iran, our government overthrows their democratically elected government and installs and backs a brutal dictator (the Shah) who is highly oppressive and rapes the economy for his own and America's benefit at the expense of the people. When they finally overthrow that evil dictator to install another democracy, we put heavy sanctions on them that oppresses them even more. Then we back Israel again, as the Zionist nation continues to be belligerent and aggressive in the region, sending warplanes to bomb Iran on at least one occasion with a non-stop campaign of threatening and intimidation. As if that's not enough, we continue to skew facts and spin propaganda in an effort to overthrow their current self installed democracy. We do all this while claiming to spread freedom and democracy around the globe. Kind of ironic, don't you think?

As far as Iraq and Afghanistan, well, I think that is pretty self explanatory. Then for the rest of Islam, you have to understand Islam. The Palestinians are seen as the "holy people of Islam". We support Israel as Israel and Zionist policies terrorize the "holy people of Islam". It is seen as an affront to not only their religion but also their way of life and very survival on this planet. What they see, is extremely hostile policies set by the US government to benefit special interest at EVERYBODY'S expense. Most of them, if they hate anyone, it is your government and not you. They could care less about what you do, did, believe in, don't believe in or how you choose to live your life, as long as it doesn't impede on their way of life. You shouldn't believe the hype that is spun by our government and the media, designed to get you to support the government in their quest to oppress those people. Again, they could care less about you or what you choose to do as long as your not hurting them and unfortunately, we have been hurting them.

--airspoon

[edit on 14-5-2010 by airspoon]

[edit on 14-5-2010 by airspoon]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
An attack by Israil will be seen for what it is and thats an attack by it's puppet masters in the states and they are falling no one.

Anyone thats thinks Russia is backwards when it comes to defence real need to get up to speed and sure amierica has secret weapons, these would blow your mind but don't you think Russia has some too.

America spent $1m developing a pen that would work in space, the russians took a pencil but don't let me tell you who took back more land from the germans than the americans and british combined because i might have to tell you who realy won WWII so if you want to poke that bee hive then keep me out of it.

reply to post by airspoon

"Well, I would have reservations too if this was only coming from Al Jazeera (though I find them more credible than CNN, FOX News, MSM and the rest of the Western MSM), but it is coming from other sources as well.
"

Yes and the media is so bad in the UK i took to watching Russia Today and advised others to give it a go and now i see most people just type RT because so many other are watching it too.

it realy comes to something when we have to look to Russia to get the news and not the x-factor trash put out by sky and the BBC.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Israel has sold some weapons to Turkish Air Force only few months ago .

Persians & Turks have not fought each other since late 1690's .

Modern day Iran's population has 10's of million's of Iranian Ethnic Turks within it .

Hebrews & Turks have never fought each other in history .

As for Nato issue , without Turkey , there is no total security of North Atlantic Alliance .

[edit on 14-5-2010 by 23432]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

O'm with you on watching "Russia Today". I find that to be the best Mainstream Media outlet by far, though they aren't without their agenda either. They too are corporate media looking to profit and under the influence of a government, it just doesn't seem like that influence is as sinister as the Western PTB influence. Again, as far as Mainstream Media is concerned, www.RT.com... is the way to go.

Just my 2 cents.

--airspoon

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

I respect your point of view, however, the FACT that these things are happening just as written over 2500 years ago by the prophet Ezekiel is only possible by way of God.

The very alliances that are being formed, the countries that are in existence and politically and militarily capable, the situations both economic-military-political were all foretold.

Now, I offer up a challenge: Read Ezekiel 38-39 in the Old Testament of the Bible... Let's see how this MidEast mess plays out.

Sometime in the near future...we should see Israel make it's move. It will be isolated by the world standing alone. Then the CSTO..Collective Security Treaty Organization made up of Russia, Syria, Iran, The little -akistan nations bordering Russia, and TURKEY will come against Israel. These are the nations, named by Ezekiel in the vernacular of his time, to attack Israel. They will be defeated and Israel will be victorious.

If I am wrong, I deserve everything you can verbally throw at me. But if I am right, then you should really reconsider your views of the Bible.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

I certainly respect your beliefs and I don't mean to "knock" them in anyway but I find this whole scenario to be highly unlikely. Stania or the *akistan countries as you call them, are nowhere near war with Israel and could probably care less about the Zionist nation. Also, are you saying that the whole world will stand against Israel? If so, then you won't see this prophecy fulfilled anytime soon as Israel is extremely good at lobbying. The US for instance will back Israel, atrocities and all, for at least a very long time into the future. Those countries that Israel are effective with lobbying wouldn't turn against Israel if Jesus himself appeared in the sky and ordered it. What's more, is that because Israel is so affective at lobbying the US, the US will be it's work horse far into the future, which means every puppet state of the US will also back Israel.

Just my 2 cents.

--airspoon

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon

You shouldn't believe the hype that is spun by our government and the media, designed to get you to support the government in their quest to oppress those people. Again, they could care less about you or what you choose to do as long as your not hurting them and unfortunately, we have been hurting them.

I'd just like to add something on to that statement. Just as our media and government spins propaganda to make us think they are trying to end our way of life, their government does the same thing to them. It's how they stimulate both us and them to fight. Just as we could care less what god they choose to follow so long as it doesn't bother us, they feel the same way too. It is the governments propagandizing to stimulate us to fight. The only difference is that our policies really do affect them and not so much vice versa.

--airspoon

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Relations between Turkey and Israel have soured over the past few years, mainly because of Turkey’s increasingly vocal criticism of Israeli policy in e.g. Gaza.

I very much doubt Turkey would deploy their military kit in an overtly threatening way towards Israel other than to make a point. I also doubt (as some posters have so far said) that Turkey would side with Iran or Syria against the West. Turkey is moderate and economically and militarily aligned to Europe and NATO.

Turkey is however making a point with regards to its unwillingness to allow Israeli aircraft to overfly their territory en route to Iran or Syria. Whether they would pull the trigger and turn political posturing into military action is moot. I also very much doubt Turkey would act belligerently against the US, but then the US would not put them in the position where that would happen. I think the US values Turkey's position as a moderatpr in the Middle East.

Regards

[edit on 15/5/2010 by paraphi]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join