It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New European Union logo ???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
No Conspiracy here ... at least not with the logo being used

You can't see the EU as one entity - it's split into various groups e.g.
the eu parliament
the eu council

each group has an individual logo.
The most common ist the european flag, which has only the blue back and the stars.

The logo pointed out here ist the logo for the european council.

All logos can be viewed at this page

I just wonder why nobody did jump to high heavens about this logo:

omg it's the norway spiral - the eu is going to kill us all!!
/end sarcasm

No, I'm not defending the eu - I just wanted to point out that sometimes there is just nothing to it

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Iluna]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousproxy

something like this?

Nazi´s Wearing Euro Symbol

Source

regards,

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

Originally posted by anonymousproxy
12 stars is 12 members

Em..

Except that the EU has 27 states..

And the EUROZONE has 16..

the first 12 members to sign up

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThraexX
reply to [
something like this?

Nazi´s Wearing Euro Symbol

Source

regards,

wow! thats amazing... i wounder what that euro sign meant for he Nazi's maybe a bit more digging in the symbols of europe anyone?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

wow! thats amazing... i wounder what that euro sign meant for he Nazi's maybe a bit more digging in the symbols of europe anyone?

The ties are sometimes much closer than you can imagine

Let's take Walter Hallstein as an example.
He was a nazi lawyer and co author of Law for protection of german blood and german honor.

After WWII he did sign the Rome Treaties (special files 904) with germanies first chancellor Adenauer.

The rome treaties had been the founding documents for the european union.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iluna

He was a nazi lawyer and co author of Law for protection of german blood and german honor.

After WWII he did sign the Rome Treaties (special files 904) with germanies first chancellor Adenauer.

very eye brow pulling, i never knew that the firs ever president of europe was German and a Nazi lawyer. Not only that but the vatican pope is an ex Nazi, still is really a Nazi.What i can;t get around is that there was a war between the Nazi's, apparently lost however looks like they haven't and are in power so in that case what have a war?

can you explain that bit please

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
EU symbols chucked

One of the victims of Lisbon Treaty peeling was Article I-8 of the Treaty

establishing a Constitution for Europe on the symbols of the European Union:

Article I-8
The symbols of the Union

The flag of the Union shall be a circle of twelve golden stars on a blue background.

The anthem of the Union shall be based on the ‘Ode to Joy’ from the Ninth Symphony by Ludwig van Beethoven.

The motto of the Union shall be: ‘United in diversity’.

The currency of the Union shall be the euro.

Europe day shall be celebrated on 9 May throughout the Union.

Declaration 52

When the symbols of the European Union were left outside the Lisbon Treaty, sixteen EU member states made a joint declaration (52), where they saw the symbols as expressions of a sense of community of the people of the European Union and declared their allegiance to it:

52. Declaration by the Kingdom of Belgium, the Republic of Bulgaria, the Federal Republic of Germany, the Hellenic Republic, the Kingdom of Spain, the Italian Republic, the Republic of Cyprus, the Republic of Lithuania, the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, the Republic of Hungary, the Republic of Malta, the Republic of Austria, the Portuguese Republic, Romania, the Republic of Slovenia and the Slovak Republic on the symbols of the European Union

Belgium, Bulgaria, Germany, Greece, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Hungary, Malta, Austria, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia and the Slovak Republic declare that the flag with a circle of twelve golden stars on a blue background, the anthem based on the ‘Ode to Joy’ from the Ninth Symphony by Ludwig van Beethoven, the motto ‘United in diversity’, the euro as the currency of the European Union and Europe Day on 9 May will for them continue as symbols to express the sense of community of the people in the European Union and their allegiance to it.

Symbols and deeds?

If sixteen EU member states have declared faith in a sense of community, we can ask about the eleven who have not.

What is the view of the outsiders: the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Ireland, France, Latvia, the Netherlands, Poland, Finland, Sweden and the United Kingdom with regard to the European project?

Is there a link between endorsing the EU symbols and contributing to European integration in a spirit of solidarity?

Are some member states better Europeans than others?

Are symbols important?

Yes the are!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iluna

and it came out recently that the first treaty of rome was an empty collection of papers...it was blank...the 'leaders' singed a blank treaty...

but..where does it say that this man was co-author of that rubbish?

[edit on 14-5-2010 by alienesque]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThraexX

Yes the are!

certainly, its a symbol of ruler ship and i think somewhat a message not for just for us but the creator they defy. So, could you help me understand Nazi's losing the war but then reappearing in other areas like the pope, like arnold swarchenegger, prescott bush, and the first president of europe all been nazis. Including nazi techology? why did they all have a war with germany in the first place if they are sitll in power or is it they wanted to get rid of hitler and make out they lost the war and made an agreement with everyone?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Well its no surprise seeing as the European union is just a NWO/Illuminati project. Perhaps the sight of this logo means their plans in europe are complete.

Grab your sticks and burn your flags,
The government have sold out behind your backs,
When the fires burn and the people die,
Survival is the key when the end is nigh.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

the first 12 members to sign up

The EU never had a first twelve members..

I already explained the reasoning behind the 12 stars above.. Here it is spelled out and with an official link.. Because obviously my knowledge can't be trusted..

The number of stars has nothing to do with the number of Member States. There are twelve stars because the number twelve is traditionally the symbol of perfection, completeness and unity. The flag therefore remains unchanged regardless of EU enlargements.

europa.eu...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousproxy

In the closing months of World War II, defeat was looming for the Germans. The invasion of Normandy on June 6, 1944 -- D-Day -- opened a second Allied front, and the Allies began overtaking a host of German positions; Paris was liberated on August 25; Romania and Bulgaria surrendered in quick succession. But the Nazis did not intend to go down without a fight -- and without inflicting as much damage as possible on the Allies. To do so, they employed or planned to employ an increasingly deadly array of military weapons -- from ballistic missiles to rocket planes to, perhaps, the atomic bomb. The British, American, and Russian governments were not content to sit idly by, waiting to be slammed by the advanced technology. Covert teams of commandos and agents were sent ahead of the front lines and deep into Germany, hunting for both the weapons and the scientists and engineers who'd created them. For British and American operatives, failure was not an option. If they didn't capture the Nazi technology and scientists, agents of the burgeoning Soviet Union might -- and that could spell disaster in a post-war world already feeling the chill of the impending cold war. Allied agents focused their efforts on three key Nazi technologies:

This is one of the reasons, but for arnold swarzenegger and the nazi conection the only thing i'm aware off is this:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Arnold's grandad or dad was a Nazi solider and is from austria the same place hitler was born.

So, as you explained the commandos went after the scientist but what am trying to ask is, the Nazi's are still around and in power am asking why is this if they had a war and lost?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

So, as you explained the commandos went after the scientist but what am trying to ask is, the Nazi's are still around and in power am asking why is this if they had a war and lost?

What?

Come on.. Everything is related but to say that NAZI's are in power is absolutely ridiculous..

So what if some of the same people or their kids may be in positions of power.. There were in positions of power in the NAZI's for the same reason.. Politics, Money and whatever..

Arnie's link to the NAZI's is that his dad was a NAZI soldier? That's a laugh.. How many Germans/Austrians were in the NAZI army during those years? How many of them were brainwashed to believe they were doing the right thing?

Sounds like plenty of other places in the world today IMO..

Its a stupid concept..

The NAZI's are all but dead.. People were evil before the NAZI's and are still evil no matter where you go..

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

What i can;t get around is that there was a war between the Nazi's

I'll make this brief because it is now becoming a new topic with no benefit to the original thread.

I wouldn't call it a war between nazis. It was more like "who wants to go on and who wants to stop with the agenda".

Most people are aware of operation paperclip but there was more going on like the ratlines (which are also called vaticanlines)

Originally posted by alienesque
but..where does it say that this man was co-author of that rubbish?

All my resources are in german - the quickest i can give you is a lecture done by Dr. Rath about the connections of the oil & pharma industry in WWII untill the present day; it covers most of the story.
Problem: it's also in german - just did a quick look for an english version but couldn't find one ~~
Maybe someone has a subbed version of the lecture.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
so it was a war aganist those who dint want to be apart of the agenda?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I remember reading about a number of nations who were indeed in power of the rest.
Yet there were only 10. The original members of the western European union or WEU

The 10 nations were Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, the UK.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3c6d9647567.jpg[/atsimg]

This info came from a site with a religious perspective.
The 10 states are frequently mentioned as the ten kings from the book of Daniel.
(or something) as in the endtimes.

However a lot of there theories were wacked up to say the least. Sources I found often reliable. The theories they tell to link it all together...

The nazi's :
It is absolutely rediculous to assume they are still in power. Of course you will find stuff linking back to nazi Germany. It has been a birthplace to a lot of people.

The Nazi ideology was builed around a master race. The Über-Mensch. Arian people.
You would say blond with blue eyes and stuff. They were not sending expeditions to Tibet for fun. They believed Arian blood is out there so they searched for evidence.

Not so strange if you know that a long - long time ago there was a mass migration from Asia to Europe by the Indo-Arian people.

You know whats funny ? Berber people from Marrocco and the Canarien Islands use to have blond hare with blue eyes. Very different from todays Brown/black haired brown eyeyed people. Occasionally it still occurs tho.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

The EU never had a first twelve members..

Wrong.
The ECSC, founded during the Cold War, had 6 members. In 1957, they made the EEC (those countries are Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, Luxembourg and the Netherlands).
Later, Denmark, Ireland and the UK joined (that's 9 countries).
In 1981, Greece joined (10 countries), and Spain and Portugal in 1986 (12 countries).
Remember that this is still the EEC, not the EU.
In 1992, these 12 countries signed the Maastricht Treaty, which turned the EEC into the EU. Hence the EU did have 12 original membres.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breizhoo
Remember that this is still the EEC, not the EU.
In 1992, these 12 countries signed the Maastricht Treaty, which turned the EEC into the EU. Hence the EU did have 12 original membres.

Ooops..

I was counting BeNeLux as one country so I was putting it at ten when the EEC became the EU.. I stand corrected.

Still has nothing to do with the flag though.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join