It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New European Union logo ???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Please take a look at the following video.

I don't recollect seeing a logo or symbol for EU as the one that is shown in this video.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by order in chaos]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by order in chaos
Please take a look at the following video.

I don't recollect seeing a logo or symbol for EU as the one that is shown in this video.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by order in chaos]

Good find, looks like the eye of Ra.
I wonder what the significance of the number of stars in the logo is?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
I wonder what the significance of the number of
stars in the logo is?

How many European countries they had
to conquer to make this work

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I have never seen the EU logo represented like this before and it's everywhere over here. The number of stars relate to the number of member nations.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

There are 12 stars because the number 12 traditionally represents perfection, completeness and unity, according to here. Also, the number of stars supposedly has nothing to do with the number of member states who apart of the union.

--airspoon

reply to post by order in chaos

Nice find, that is pretty creepy. Could they get much more obvious?

--airspoon

[edit on 14-5-2010 by airspoon]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
ya know
I'm beginning to wonder if the NWO
are really an Alien Race from outer space???

Would we be fighting them so hard
if we knew they were ET's ????

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Weird that you would say that, Saint. I was just thinking that it reminded me of the UFO videos from yesterday or the day before. (except that there was a center object) BRRRRR

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
i think thats the logo of the EU consilium...the council....the overlords...

www.consilium.europa.eu...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
reply to post by discl0sur3

There are 12 stars because the number 12 traditionally represents perfection, completeness and unity, according to here. Also, the number of stars supposedly has nothing to do with the number of member states who apart of the union.

I'm in the EU and I remember pretty well when there were only 12 states and it was common knowledge that the 12 stars represented the 12 states. Then we were 15, then it kept growing, but we stuck to the original symbol.

edit: It's a common device in flags after all: the 50 stars of the Star-Spangled Banner, the 9 stripes of the Gwenn-ha-Du...

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Breizhoo]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
It looks like an eye.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Breizhoo

I'm in the EU and I remember pretty well when there were only 12 states and it was common knowledge that the 12 stars represented the 12 states. Then we were 15, then it kept growing, but we stuck to the original symbol.

This is probably why the website that I sourced said it is a widely held misconception that the stars represent the member states. I am American so I couldn't tell you what most people think or thought about it but I was just going off of what the sourced website and others like it say. Whether it's always meant that or not, I have no idea but again, I'm just going from the sourced site and sites just like it. Who knows, maybe they just don't want to keep updating the logo everytime a member state is added so they "reworked" the definition of the symbolism that the stars represent.

--airspoon

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
You will find alot of what the eu does is symbolic of something. I would say the eu is more into the occult than even anglo americans are, it seems to be throughout the eu.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Revelation

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Never seen that logo/symbol before. But nonetheless, the EU is full of symbols. Just take a look at the disign of the EU-parlement building:

if this isn't symbolism i don't know what is.

Nice find though,

Kind regards,

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Freaky !

I'll bet this is not a coincidence.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6e2251df5ab.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
that is really creepy and so very obvious.
12 stars is 12 members but 12 has many other things that have placed in our society, 12, also 2012? blimey it gets even more freaky don't it.
Why are other thing associated with the number 12 just out of interest?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThraexX
Never seen that logo/symbol before. But nonetheless, the EU is full of symbols. Just take a look at the disign of the EU-parlement building:

if this isn't symbolism i don't know what is.

Nice find though,

Kind regards,

that' really werid, anything else you can find. The Tower of Babel was not built for the worship and praise of Yahweh, but was instead dedicated to the glory of man, to "make a name" for the builders: "And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth." (Genesis 11:4 The Book of Genesis then relates how Yahweh, displeased with the builders' intent, came down and confused their languages and scattered the people throughout the earth (Genesis 11:5-8

[edit on 14-5-2010 by anonymousproxy]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
That is the logo for the European council which is a branch of the European Union..

Its not that new a logo as far as I know, I remember seeing it several times before..

Originally posted by LestatG
The number of stars relate to the number of member nations.

The number of stars actually has nothing to do with member states.. Thats the US flag isn't it?

The 12 stars (From memory so I could be a tiny bit off) are supposed to represent the solidarity of the EU. 12 is apparently the number for Perfection and unity..

Symbolism overload lol..

And the European Council logo in does have an "Illuminati-esque" feel to it alright lol..

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousproxy
12 stars is 12 members

Em..

Except that the EU has 27 states..

And the EUROZONE has 16..

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Central perspective is a favorite tool of the ruling class.
Symbolism of numbers too.

Things that confuse people the most are often symbols.

Harmony and perfection - yeah right

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join