It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electrical Problems

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Has anybody here heard of or experienced some type of phenomena where the body "conducts," absorbs, gives off, stores an excess of, or interferes with electricity? Maybe something to do with highly abnormal chakra/kundalini activity?

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
hummmm.....sorry, i am a bhuddist, and as that i have a good knoledge about chakras. kundalini is the name for the energy produced by the 2nd chakra Svadishthana. this chakra is related to the sexual energy, and acording to the old "books", it is beter to have it in a "sleep" status , because it is so huge and powerful that if we "awake" it we can enter in a dementia/crazy status.

acording to the lamaist thibetan bhuddism, the chakras in the "normal persons" are not "aligned", and that can provoke weird things . some examples can be: some deceases and weird electrical fenomena, with objects near us.

a breif list of the chakras:

- 1 - Muladhara Chakra=related to material body, and material world.

- 2 - Svadishthana Chakra= sexual energy, and energy sorce to use in telecinetic and telemetric activities.

- 3 - Manipura Chakra=related to the "will power"!

- 4 - Anahata Chakra= related with the "love" vibration.also used to "boost" us from our body in a astral trip.

- 5 - Vishudda Chakra= related with our comunication habilities.

- 6 - Ajna Chakra= related with conscience and the "3rd vision", clarvoyance.

- 7 - Sahasrara Chakra= related to harmony , natural balance, and acts as a "door" to open the higher not comon chakras above.

we have old notes about some rare Lamas that have worked they'r chakras untill the 12th, but that is too hard to acheave, they need to pass all the life in a "cave"/cell meditating and doing astral trip in order they can put that chakras to work/pulsing.
althou that ones i have described was the "normal" ones all we have "pulsing"!

cya

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
There's reports that use of dextromethorphan causes electrical anomalies, such as street lights winking out or coming on when people on dxm walk near them. Probably something to activating dormant sigma ligands and nueral synapses that increase the body's bio-electric field and interfere with EMF systems.

Also lots of reports on people that can't wear a electronic watches, since the battery drains off in a few days.

STREETLIGHTS AND OTHER ELECTRICAL PHENOMENON
dextroverse.org...

Fractal Neurodyamics and Quantum Chaos
www.dhushara.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Kangaxx & Regenmacher: Thank-you for the informative responses. It sounds as if there could be a bio-chemical & chakra/energy based explanation to this phenomena. I'm wondering if there is anything to stop it (meditation? spritual cleansing? wearing latex?), assuming a person actually had this problem. I think I saw an X-Files episode like this.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I have a very mild form of what it sounds like you described. My body stores an usually high about of static electricity. I get a small shock whenever I touch anything metallic, regardless of what I'm wearing. It makes getting in and out of the car a difficult ordeal. Is this similar to what you're talking about? Additionally if I hold my hand infront of a TV screen, it has the same effect as holding a magnet up there (color warping).

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Personally speaking on a meditative standpoint, I sit on bare earth or a hard rock surface if I feel I need to ground out. Granite, gneiss or basalt formations seem to work best for me. Otherwise I sit on my pool's deck.

Although it's not always condusive to be grounded in a nuetral magnetic field of energy. Remember Buddha came to enlightment under a Bodhi tree, and trees have large electromagnetic fields.

So I wouldn't say having a highly charged magnetic field around you is always bad, just different...explore the possibilities.

www.csicop.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
el topo,
Yes, very similar. Sometimes a limb will vibrate with what feels like electrical impulses, or I'll even feel electricity coming out through my teeth & tongue. I have had an unusual amount of electric devices "poop out" on me. And also electricity up-and-down my spine. It's becoming rather annoying. It seems to be connected to my mood, to an extent.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
My grandfather was that way, he'd kill a watch battery in no time at all. One good side was the fact that mosquitos did not bother with him! Pretty good trade off.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I had posted this in its own thread but it belongs here. please if someone has ideas throw them at me.

Mood:
Member is on ATS now.

ATS Points: 1891

posted on 8-6-2004 at 05:08 AM Post Number: 582287 (post id: 602981) edit quote
Why is electricity attracted to me?

I am a 33yr old male living in the BigD When i was growing up i had a number of odd electrical events happen. The first happened when i was around 5 yrs old. I was pluging a string of lights into an extension cord Bam the socket exploded and burnt the extension cord in two. No serious injury occured except the ringing in my ears. I remember i felt odd for about a week after. As i grew older this happened a few more times and it actually made me feel good. Now the house i grew up in was located by a transformer. The closest room to it was our living room. On a number of occasions the transformer would blow during a storm. Over the years i noticed it only would blow when i was in the living room.
The last experience was the most dramatic, i fell asleep watching a movie a vey mild storm rolled in as i didnt wake. I literally jumped up from the couch at the moment a large bolt of lighting obliterated the transformer. The mmount of electricity i absorbed was incredible as i could feel it in my body for weeks after.

I know no longer liver near a transformer but just recently had a cord explode it has been 2 years since the last incident. Why is it starting again.

The belived side effects are insomnia, shaking, ringing of the ears and way too many deja vu experiences.
If anyone has any suggestions or comments please post em.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Leigon,
I have had several experiences similar to the ones you described. They are so bizarre that I don't want to commit them to these boards; but suffice it to say, sometimes electrical-type thingies blow fuses around me. Why do these things happen to certain people? Is it a biological reason? Is it supernatural? I went to the chiropractor today, and we looked at my x-rays. The lower-half of my spine is pretty messed up & out-of-whack, far worse than I suspected. He explained to me that the reason I've been getting these "electrical" type sensations in my body, especially my lower legs, is due to my nerve endings at the spine being all "bunched up" and squashed. If one has such a problem, will it lead to an abnormal conducting of electricity along the spinal column, and from there along the limbs and maybe out of the body? If I get my spine fixed (which I'm going to be doing for the next 3 months), will these electrical things stop? OR--my chiropractor explained how when the pressure is relieved off my spinal nerve endings, as the back is fixed, I will actually experience a surge of energy & increased sensory input--because those nerves that were supposed to be working properly but were suppressed by the spine problem will be freed up again. Will the electrical problems get worse?
We'll see, I guess.

Thanks to everyone for sharing their stories: it's comforting to know that I'm not the only one going through this...just maybe the only one within a 25-mile radius of my home! That's why I guess we got ATS!

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassie Clay
Leigon,
I have had several experiences similar to the ones you described. They are so bizarre that I don't want to commit them to these boards; but suffice it to say, sometimes electrical-type thingies blow fuses around me. Why do these things happen to certain people? Is it a biological reason? Is it supernatural? I went to the chiropractor today, and we looked at my x-rays. The lower-half of my spine is pretty messed up & out-of-whack, far worse than I suspected. He explained to me that the reason I've been getting these "electrical" type sensations in my body, especially my lower legs, is due to my nerve endings at the spine being all "bunched up" and squashed. If one has such a problem, will it lead to an abnormal conducting of electricity along the spinal column, and from there along the limbs and maybe out of the body? If I get my spine fixed (which I'm going to be doing for the next 3 months), will these electrical things stop? OR--my chiropractor explained how when the pressure is relieved off my spinal nerve endings, as the back is fixed, I will actually experience a surge of energy & increased sensory input--because those nerves that were supposed to be working properly but were suppressed by the spine problem will be freed up again. Will the electrical problems get worse?
We'll see, I guess.

Thanks to everyone for sharing their stories: it's comforting to know that I'm not the only one going through this...just maybe the only one within a 25-mile radius of my home! That's why I guess we got ATS!

Thay has absolutely nothing to do with it as i have a collapsed l4 l5 and have had the sensations the doctor refers to they are from medicine. It sound like a re uptake problem. I get these odd shocks when i miss my medicine. The electrical feeling is completely different.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I have never taken any such drug and I can remember many, many times streetlights going out or coming on as I got near or passed by. Once, when I was in the Navy stationed in Orlando, FL, me and a bud of mine were walking back to base from a local shopping mall. I had been noticing for awhile the effects of streetlights and such. Well, as a joke, I told him "Watch this, i'll make that streetlight go out". I lifted my hand as we got close and waved it. The light went out. Well, we both kinda stood there. I didn't think that anything would happen. To this day, I have never tried that again. I have done this a few times with traffic lights when I am in a hurry.

I don't know why I remember the streetlights though. It's odd that someone else had experienced the exact same thing.

I do know that I was in a doctor's office the other day and they had a radio piped to their sound system. It was clear as a bell until I sat down and then it became all staticy (sp?). If I didn't think about it, the static would fade. But as soon as I started to listen the static grew more intense.

I also shock myself everytime I get out of my car. Everytime (and it hurts)!

Originally posted by Regenmacher
There's reports that use of dextromethorphan causes electrical anomalies, such as street lights winking out or coming on when people on dxm walk near them. Probably something to activating dormant sigma ligands and nueral synapses that increase the body's bio-electric field and interfere with EMF systems.

Also lots of reports on people that can't wear a electronic watches, since the battery drains off in a few days.

STREETLIGHTS AND OTHER ELECTRICAL PHENOMENON
dextroverse.org...

Fractal Neurodyamics and Quantum Chaos
www.dhushara.com...

[edit on 8-6-2004 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
ghosts are energy. FACT
and when a spirit is in the area it can draw energy from anywhere.
lights, tv, cameras anything. that is my opinion on this.

either that you need an electrician

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
ghosts are energy. FACT
and when a spirit is in the area it can draw energy from anywhere.
lights, tv, cameras anything. that is my opinion on this.

either that you need an electrician

so are you saying i am being stalked by an entity?

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
..and this electircal charge people talk of, i get a lot also
i get the feeling it is some grumpy spirit bothering me.
i even been to a Dr about it, blood tests etc, and they found no answers.
so i put it down to spirit energy feeding of mine.

although, again, i might be wrong

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
..and this electircal charge people talk of, i get a lot also
i get the feeling it is some grumpy spirit bothering me.
i even been to a Dr about it, blood tests etc, and they found no answers.
so i put it down to spirit energy feeding of mine.

although, again, i might be wrong

hmmm interesting i have felt like there is an evil female energy attached to me. i used to have nighmares of being attacked by an evil female energy. As this graduated i began experiencing sleep paralaysis also.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
i feel that just because we feel energy, not all them are evil, or bring us harm. sometimes our fear of this can make us believe that there is something not right.

if in situations like this, sit down, relax, and talk to the energy. if you feel disturbed then tell it to go away.

sometimes its about control. you have more energy that a spirit, as we all do, so right away we have the upper hand

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Its quite strange reading all this, as i can recount several occations where ive experienced these things. I too can 'put out' streetlights when im near them, either by willing them out (this doesnt allways work) and often they will just turn off as i walk past, only to go back on when im further down the road. This has happened to me since i was very small. I also seem to carry an electrical charge that means that i cant touch metal for fear of being shocked, and i constantly give people static charges. Although this has cleared in the past few years (im 21 now) i used to experience terrible sleep paralysis where i would be awake in my mind but unable to move or breathe - i would also be aware of another presence near me, even if i was alone. This would terrify me to the point where i would stay awake for days fearing sleep. I've never really been able to control my 'gift' but its interesting to hear from people who have had similar experinces, at least im not alone.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Oh yeah, i cant wear watches because the batteries die in about 20 mins, and animals are really really scared of me.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I too have had similar problems. Big issues with batteries - especially my watch and cell phone. Those cell phone batteries are expensive too! I also have problems with magnetic strips - like on credit cards or hotel keys. Sometimes if I touch the strip I fry it out. I am constantly having to replace my debit card or go back to the desk at the hotel to get the key re-coded. And I am a static magnet. I get shocked all the time. Then lets talk about the computer - my IT guy suggested that I need to get a grounding bracelet because I am causing my computer to crash too often. But, I have to say - it doesn't happen all the time - some days are worse than others. I haven't been able to pinpoint the diffference - maybe atmosphere or what I eat, I just don't know. And in fact, I wasn't sure if it was an electrical issue or a magnetic thing?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join