It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electrical Problems

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Leigon quote : so are you saying i am being stalked by an entity?

not at all. it doesnt have to be negative at all.
have u lost some close lately ?

it may be a case of a spirit energy just being near you.

it rare cases of spirit attacking the victim will feel sick as hell

fear is the biggest thing here. if u let any energy overtake you it will.
but keep in mind that you have more energy in you.
your auric field is strong and if u keep strong its hard for any energy to it.

i certainly doubt you are bring followed by an evil energy

[edit on 9/6/2004 by shauny]

[edit on 9/6/2004 by shauny]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
WOW!!! all you guys talking abotut the streetlight thing really freaked me out. when I was in high school that happened to me every time I passed any light with the photo sensor that turns them on at dark. I guess my energy aint what it used to be as this hasnt happened to me in years.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hi there. it is the first time I'm entering here, and it is also the first time I write here.

I also think I disturbe electrical fields surrounding me. I've never paid much attention to this, because I have never realised that was something unnusual happening, since a day I was with other people and they found quite funny the fact that when I am near to radio the sound quality becomes quite better, and when step back it becomes worse.

Another thing i've realised by reading these statements, is that all my life I've loved watches, and I use a watch for several years, and I have never changed a battery. The oldest watch I have is 10 years old, and it never needed another battery, and i use it, almost, every day in the week.

Finally, when i stand focus in some idea for a while (not meditation, just keep think naturally about something), and i start to get excited with it and if i get close to a lamp or if i turn on/off a switch the lamp burns out.

If someone can say something about this i would appreciate. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
O.K. I looked up SLIders on google and found a link that said that the SLIder phenomenon could be related to an alien abduction. There were many other things listed and I started checking off quite a few like precognition, SLIder effetcs, sleep paralysis, missing time, etc..

One thing that is odd, and please forgive me for saying this, was one phenomenon about seeing a ball of light telling you who to marry or a having intense desire to mate with someone.

Story....A female co-worker of mine started at my employer about 5 years ago. The very first time I saw her, I felt drawn to her, almost like I knew her already. I am happily married, but I think of her a lot. I have had many sexual dreams involving her and when I look in her eyes their is this familiar connection. I get the impression sometimes that she wants to tell me something. I'm not stupid and would never do anything criminal against this person, but I have these visions of us being together (married?) and we have children. The thing is, we are so incredibly different and I wouldn't think I would be her type anyway. Personally, i'm a little scared of these feelings/visions. I would never want to cheat on my wife, whom I love very much. But I just can't shake this feeling that I am somehow connected to her. Very wierd feelings.

I'm probably just very screwed up.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
That's a good excuse! I'll have to remember that one if I ever mess around on my next wife! hehehehe

But, I very much feel that as souls we tend to clump together from lifetime to lifetime. This co-worker could have been a lover form a past life or something.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gislebertus
That's a good excuse! I'll have to remember that one if I ever mess around on my next wife! hehehehe

But, I very much feel that as souls we tend to clump together from lifetime to lifetime. This co-worker could have been a lover form a past life or something.

I wish I could explain it better. At first, I thought my feelings were simply that I needed to pray for her. Yes, I am a christian and these thoughts (sexual, adulterous) are totally against what I believe. Nonetheless, they are there. I have asked God to remove them many times. Perhaps the enemy is tortuing with these thoughts.

Let me say this and i'm going to get flack for it. My wife is very beautiful and any man would be pleased. This person, while attractive, is not as good looking as my wife. But still, I'm very attracted to her. She drinks and curses like a sailor, but still i'm drawn to her.

I'm laying a lot out talking about this, but I have never shared this as of yet. The link that talked about being drawn to mate with someone because both persons might have been abducted and had sexual relations during their abduction seems very hard to believe. I can't believe that my feelings are because of this.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I posted this to a new thread, but I should have looked at this thread closer before doing thatso here it is.

I've experience something for over 30 years now, maybe longerjust didnt notice it.

When I am driving or walking, lights go outstreet lights mainly and occasionally other lights on buildings. The lights always seem to go out when I am within 50 yards and usually when I am almost under them.
Some have gone out in parking lots, while driving past them. This happens 2-3 times a week, sometimes much more, even several times a night.

I told my wife of this a few years ago and I was sure she thought I was nuts but soon she noticed it enough to make her wonder what is up also. I has happened to her on occasion too, but never to the extent as it does when we are together.

I thought this was just some kind of weird coincidence but it just happens too often.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I wasn't trying to be mean bro....
Honestly... I think a past life connection would be more probable than Alien abduction.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
When I was much younger, and before watches had batteries, I could not wear a watch. They would always stop working, even though they were mechanical. I always figured my internal wiring was messed up somewhere. I don't know if that qualifies or not, but it was awfully weird and I never found a good explanation. Like my magnetic field was haywire??

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Dear falkner,

Please read WITNISSED:the true story of the Brooklyn Bridge UFO abductions....by Bud Hopkins.
This book has a running theme about abducted 'couples' forced to be together via UFO........ people who meet by accident in real life.
Your bit of shared information causes me to share THIS info with you. get the book and read it please, I bet it will help you better understand your dilema. Also maybe read it with your wife? or have her read it as well......information is a powerfull tool. This will help you to better understand I think.

Gee nice to find this thread...I was STILL posting on the other thread. I dont feel like double posting so I wont.
I will just raise my hand and say "SLIDER in da house!" hide your lamps!

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I too, posted on a different thread (about the streetlights) before finding this one.
rcoreyn, I have had the same experiences.....exactly as you described.

[edit on 6/13/2004 by lonewolf]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Was abducted as a child and implanted.Streetlights,other light go out when I am near,my cars interion lights randomly COME ON ON THEIR OWN as well.

<< 1   >>

join