It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Message for (THE`S) int.g.un.EXT.UN.msg -post how you feel about this message for the`s

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Ah i see. Its funny, I always called the creator "The". A bit of a coincidence, wouldn't you say?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
If one was humble, would they know they were?
Or would that then make them unhumble?

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Tragic]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tragic

If 1 gets in a vehicle and instantly hit and runs do they not know they are wrong?

If 1 gets in a vehicle and hits and stops do they not sense they are humble just because they possess the ability to care for another first, instead of themselves?

If the`s sees many who are living in tranquility and aproaches from afar and influences some of the many to decieve the many, are they not unhumble.

If THE MANY approach this little UNIVERSE and sees the`s attacks from the past and present and the`s minipulative ways of oppression are not THE MANY HUMBLE FOR THINKING OF THE POOR OPPRESSED AND HUMBLE FOR ATTACKING THE OPPRESSORS WITH NO MERCY AS THEY NEVER HAD ANY MERCY FOR THOSE THE`S HAVE OPPRESSED?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Sounds like they're ticked at the latest fiasco in the Gulf of Mexico.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

SMMFH!!
2ND

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

SMMFH!!
2ND
what does this stand for?
i understand the rest

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
-TRANSMITTED-
APPRECIATE HER BEFOR SHE DOESNT APPRECIATE YOU!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

SHAKEN MY MUTHA FUGGIN HEAD!!!
2ND sorry mods it was asked of me to explain

[edit on 5/13/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
As one who can translate Russian into Greek whilst speaking Cantonese, I am still unable to decipher your post.
You certainly must not be able to understand it since you unhumbly flagged and starred your own post

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by primus2012

Um how can 1 star and flag they own ish, huh wheredadodatat!!!
nothanx bruh

THIS ISNT A JOKE EITHER DECIEVER

[edit on 5/13/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Tragic

If 1 gets in a vehicle and instantly hit and runs do they not know they are wrong?

If 1 gets in a vehicle and hits and stops do they not sense they are humble just because they possess the ability to care for another first, instead of themselves?

If the`s sees many who are living in tranquility and aproaches from afar and influences some of the many to decieve the many, are they not unhumble.

If THE MANY approach this little UNIVERSE and sees the`s attacks from the past and present and the`s minipulative ways of oppression are not THE MANY HUMBLE FOR THINKING OF THE POOR OPPRESSED AND HUMBLE FOR ATTACKING THE OPPRESSORS WITH NO MERCY AS THEY NEVER HAD ANY MERCY FOR THOSE THE`S HAVE OPPRESSED?

What the hell are you on about?

Did you hit-and-run & Stop or did you hit-and-run & Go?

'cause little else is making a damned bit of sense.

Life is tough at 17. Driven and bound by one's past, yet the future, and what it may bring, looms ever closer all the while.

Chin up. Bull by the horns. Further your education...

...comes to mind.
?
?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Do aliens talk to you in all caps?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
That's what I'm talking about. Nobody can understand what you are saying. I think otherworldly beings would be a bit more choosy about their prophets.
I'm not trying to be mean or belittling, your posts are just incomprehensible.

Btw...I before E except after C....deceiver

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Maybe it is just me being a dumbass....

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well, now hang on a minute guys.
Is English your first language?

But, I don't understand the whole hit & run scenario. Stopping cause you hit someone wouldn't make you humble. It would make you not a completely disgusting person. That's far from humble imo.

edited to correct a word

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Tragic]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I'm going to make it crystal clear.

Nobody understands what you are talking about because you can not speak English fluently.

Please learn English before you post on an English forum.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
For those having a go at the OP...

If you even cared for a moment, rather than straight on the front foot "educating" this poor soul, you could have used this time to look at his profile and other threads he has created.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with his english. The passages that he has written carry a certain writing style.

I think I get the general premise of the message.

Still rather confused as to what THE's can be associated to.
Also I am surprised nobody has asked what this means: int.g.un.EXT.UN.msg

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by realist00

I didn't think there is anything wrong with his english however his creative writting is poor. Do we really need or want to hear about another alien here on ATS warning us about anything?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by realist00

Do we really need or want to hear about another alien here on ATS warning us about anything?

Maybe someone does? If this post was to awaken one more soul from the slumber of their fantasy world, then I think it served its purpose.

If people don't like the message, aren't interested in the content or think it is a load of rubbish do not have to reply to the thread. There is no need to send negative remarks because it does not suit your mood, world view or bias/ego.
(I am not saying you personally - just generally)

Personally, I am intrigued by this kind of thing because I have had experiences with my partner - what I can only describe as "channelling".

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Can I have a side of mushrooms with that? Throw a little elf spice on it too please.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join