It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Message for (THE`S) int.g.un.EXT.UN.msg -post how you feel about this message for the`s

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Are you a terrorist using code to transmit instructions to your cell members? Are you here "to serve man"?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
What we need here is a Barbara Billingsley type, like from Airplane, who can jump in and say, "excuse me, I speak Jive".

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass
Maybe it is just me being a dumbass....

Maybe it is just me being a dumbass, but if you replace "the's" with dumbass it all becomes clear??

really was this message hard to read to you all?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

if I didn't know better, I'd say this was a blaring terrorist threat against the USA

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

Is this the' s dangerous? Do we need a straitjacket? Well I'm gonna hide!
This site isn't safe!!!
Crawlin' with raving mad loonies!!!
I'm alright. I mean I think I am. Last time I posted, I got massacred. I mean I'm a regular guy, pick ma hooter like everyone else, not to mention the clinkers, glad I've got anonymity... can't spell now!!! See what this freak has done to me. The' s...the' s...the' s.
I'm diseased!! Have caught this PLAGUE!!!!
Whoever you are, I HATE you!!!!!!!!!!

mclinking

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mclinking

Lol just become a BDA no problems there, just sit back and enjoy the show or join. whatever you feel like.

(BDA = before-during-after)

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

Thanks. Have calmed down. The' s fact is I'm too sensitive, never know when the's cork's gonna pop out of the's bottle.
I am alright, aren't I. I need reassurance. Tell me I'm ok. I mean you look up at the's sky and you see what isn't there, i.e. the's past. Whenever we look at the's sun, we see it how it was 8 minutes ago. This is a 'before' - right? As for the's during, I'm going to the's toilet. After, I'll pull the's chain - I always do.
Thanks for helping me.

mclinking

[edit on 14-5-2010 by mclinking]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

I am here to serve the Lamb, 1 doesnt involve himeself in terrorist activities thats petty. I am here for the HUMBLE!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Terrorism is a form of PETTY EVIL I represent the other side friend THE`S KNOW WHO THE`S ARE GLOBALLY/UNIVERSALLY- K -

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

We love you too.
2nd

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

No silly!
2nd

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by primus2012

Thanks for correcting my spelling error...
2nd

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by YissakharMelech

The`s KNOW!!!
2ND

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by realist00

I didn't think there is anything wrong with his english however his creative writting is poor. Do we really need or want to hear about another alien here on ATS warning us about anything?

I am more human then you are so, ALIEN LOL I POSSESS A VERY UNIQUE SOUL FRIEND...AS DO MANY HUMANS WITH SOULS. As far as warning and stuff like that naw this was a message directly to the`s they know and must FIX THEIR ISSUE...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Wait minute, just because I could understand it doens't make me a 'the.' It is poetry for one and that was my first impression. I figured out who the 'the's' were by the second line and...I don't know who you got this from but it is very similar to Bible prophecy. Any chance you could tell us who the source is?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by assasinforfather

Not at all if you can understand it then you my friend are enlightened....As far as the source KINDA HARD TO EXPLAIN WITH YOUR CURRENT BRAIN CAPACITIES....-K-
LOVE YOUR PLANET AND STOP TREATING IT LIKE YOU MADE IT!!!

[edit on 5/14/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Ha Ha Ha...you make me laugh! Your game is futile without the fruit!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by assasinforfather

I am happy to enlighten you with positive happiness.
Your game is futile without the fruit! LMAO WATCH JUPITER

[edit on 5/14/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

You wise weirdo! Jupiter is the planet of joy - right? And you're spreading positive crap - right? And I don't feel too good - right? Again - right? Am I right or am I wrong? 'Once In A Lifetime'. I've just been listening to 'Any Day Now' by Chuck Jackson. And you are here. You are Chuck Jackson, aren't you?
(aside to Moderator
Can we make a new category for this thread? Like 'The PINK Area'.)

You know, I was going to mark you as an OP, a soul-less person, but have changed ma mind. I think you are a soul stealer. You know how I figgered that out? I went out to look at Jupiter but couldn't find any signpost. Needless to say, I rushed back into the house, only to find the cat had puked over a brand new mat bought this morning.
Have you stolen his soul? I wouldn't put that past you. As for Jupiter, I will NOT be looking at it again, even if I can't see it.

mclinking

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Calm down, lol sheesh!
2nd

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join