It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Here Already

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Certain Days I realize that there are many lenticular clouds appearing out out nowhere below the artificial cloud cover from the chem trails. These are almost all saucer shaped and have a distant characteristic to them which makes the onlooker wonder. Given the timing of global events and a possible staged attack to turn the humans against these beings I ask all to look up and speculate.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by triplehelix888

Ok....some pictures please. U seem very convinced.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The only pictures I personally have are on my cell phone which is ancient so I believe theres no way to get them up on here. I have seen this around here on a few occasions, there just to circular and spread out to be normal. Not trying to spread dis info or anything I just wanted other peoples opinions on it.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplehelix888
Given the timing of global events and a possible staged attack to turn the humans against these beings I ask all to look up and speculate.

If they are already here, as you say by your title, why would one have to speculate?

When I look up at a cloudy sky, I can see bunnies, and turtles, for heavens sake. It doesn't make them really up there!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I was surprised to open this thread and the topic is about clouds. I honestly thought it was going to be about 4 dimensional beings and we can't see them or something, "there already here...."

To gaze at a massive cloud and to imagine it being a super UFO is always quite entertaining. I wonder sometimes myself to. But from what I've learned that even though clouds are random and represent "chaos" and not order, there are some unusual cloud shapes that are common.

Even on a larger scale we've all seen satellite images of hurricanes and those too are circular. Interestingly enough on Saturn there is a cloud shaped like a hexagon.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Kind of odd you mention this, I'm here on my lunch break right now but today at work (I work outside) it was very windy and I was watching the clouds move across the sky rather quickly. There were two clouds that looked exactly the same shape very small and I was thinking if a ufo/alien craft were to use a cloaking device usually with cloaking device you can sort of tell something is cloaked as it bends light around it, I was thinking if you put some sort of cloud dispersion it would break up the lines of the craft and blend it in more.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by phiktion]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This is a very cool looking cloud in Antarctica.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Im sure you mean they're here already but that is besides the point. The day is soon comming the racist from the prophecy will show himself and we will all go into the 5th light stage of being.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

which prophecy are you referring to?

new topics

top topics

join