It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public Security Minister: Israel To Demolish Arab Homes In East Jerusalem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Public Security Minister: Israel To Demolish Arab Homes In East Jerusalem

www.haaretz.com

Public Security Minister Yitzhak Aharonovitch on Wednesday said that Israel will demolish Palestinian homes in East Jerusalem in the coming days despite the renewal of indirect peace talks.

"As of right now, there is no directive for police not to implement the demolition orders," said Aharonovitch, adding that Jerusalem Police are prepared to deploy the forces necessary for the demolitions.

The minister also said that the demolitions were postponed because some in Israel's political...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Yesterday was "Jerusalem Day" with large celebrations in Israel and now building East Jerusalem is high on political agenda... I think, thats it - for any future negotiations with Arabs.

Building East Jerusalem is what all Arab Nations has warned Israel and why Muslim nations has gather their strenght to oppose this threat - but after all pressure made against Israel in recent summits and diplomacy, we see that there is no change in Israels policies.

I cant see how any negotiations can take place when Arab homes are same time demolished in Jerusalem. Huge step towards widely warned summer war in ME is soon to be taken, and it seems that is also Israels goal.

I didnt expect any real talks to come, and now we see just days after first try, how those ideas are terminated by ME aggressor.

www.haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Ahmadinejad advises US to leave region

Amid concerns about the continuing presence of US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, the Iranian president advises the White House to withdraw its troops from the region.

Addressing a large crowd in Iran's southwestern city of Yasuj on Wednesday, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said the era of occupation and plundering other nation's national resources is over.

"You'd better listen to the Iranian nations' advice: Abandon your stubbornness; live with other nations based on justice and friendship, like human beings; leave the region; leave Afghanistan; leave Iraq; withdraw to your borders and mind your own business," the president said.

www.presstv.com...

Obama adviser warns Russia against arms sale to Iran

(Reuters) - The United States has made it clear to Russia that delivering an anti-aircraft system to Iran would have severe consequences for U.S. ties with Moscow, a senior advisor to President Obama said Tuesday.

www.reuters.com...

[edit on 12-5-2010 by JanusFIN]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
With all that the Israelis are doing to palestinians - evictions, blockades,
their actions in the gaza operation (white phos)...

they have become the very thing they despised 60 years ago.

Next will be yellow cresent patches to be worn by all muslims.

Israel are now the new Nazis. History is repeating itself.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Israel needs to be stopped!

I can't find any word to describe their policies other than "evil".
It's the best concise word I can think of.

the mere thought that they have so much support is disgusting
it says alot of about the world we live in and the blind sheep inside of it

and of course they are sheep as they themselves so strongly believe that a murderous lord is their sheppard.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
I can't find any word to describe their policies other than "evil".
It's the best concise word I can think of.

the mere thought that they have so much support is disgusting

So true, but it should be "EVIL".

I cannot understand how they have so much influence in the US.

The US would gain much more benefit and be better placed in any number of other Middle East countries. Egypt, Saudi Arabia.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
What we can see at Israel/occupied territories is genocide at slow motion. I'm really baffled: how nation with live genocide experience can perpetrate genocide? I'm really not anti-Semitic. Many of my friends are Jews. They are living all around Europe and they have common reason: "I do not want to raise my children in fascistic society." They say it from Berlin to Israel. Call it historical paradox if you want - but this people are real. There is steady flow of people from Israel who DO NOT WANT TO BE CONNECTED with Israel state entity. Many of them never heard about N. Finkelstein or other academia critics - they just feel that state of Israel is going to hell.
They have no land where to return, they are really homeless, because Israel turned to be similar to Nazi Germany and they DO NOT WANT TO PARTICIPATE on it.

I'm waiting for ADL blitzkrieg now

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zeddissad

" I'm really not anti-Semitic. Many of my friends are Jews. They are living all around Europe"

That is because they ARE European, they are NOT Semitic. They are NOT Hebrew, and they do NOT have a right to live in Palestine. Stop buying into this foolishness. 60 years of lies is enough. The most anti-Semitic people are the ones who kill the real Semites and throw them out their homes. Guess who's that? Hint: they came from Europe and stole Palestine.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by TSawyer]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

I tried to be "politically correct" - otherwise I'll be using "pregnant" language.
Silly second line ...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join