It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resume of information posted by a "time traveler"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Village Idiot
What I don't get is this, why did she have to travel to our time to make sure we don't "evolve into Greys" because of there genetic mingling, in which turn, "they" will never exist in the far future????
Her reason being because of two different timelines, one for "Us" and one for "Greys" and they will twist together in her Future to become one????
Then why not fight the Greys in her time, why do it in ours?

She clearly states, if they don't intervene in our time, the possibility that her "Race" may never exist in the Future is great

That makes about as much sense as tits on a Bull, I mean, "She" exists, doesn't She?
And as another Poster noted, why is Her knowledge of our Present time so limited?
Erased from Paper? they still use Paper??
Then this "Timeframe" would not be a very good choice.

What we have achieved in the last 100 Years, compared to their 8000 Yrs, blows them "futuristic twits" out of the Water, and She is disgusted in our Race?, Yeah...... aren't they all!

Some good advice Lady, take an everlasting Gob stopper and get back to the Future, We'll deal with the Aliens, because we have Super Grover

She talks about two dimensions of time, one being the one we know about the time passing, and the other one being the metatime, where all the timelines are. She mentioned that eventually, all the timelines will converge together in one single timeline, and they must intervine to avoid the greys continue altering the timeline in every loop they're coming back and changing things, or something along these lines. Honestly, I didn't get it completely.

She mentioned that usually, there is a dominant timeline, but coming back in time and changing drastically things, like the Greys do in every loop they come back from their future, will create another strong timeline too. In any case, eventually, all will be one, and her reace must intervine before the alternative timeline is created in 2012 in order to fight the Greys plans, because if the resultant dominant timeline in the metatime is more influenced by the Greys intervention, they will cease to exist.

Like I said, I'm not convinced with this "timelines" stuff she presented.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Im only replying to your post because you copied it to this thread.

Im not even close to being convinced.

She says this at the beginning

Where I come from, nobody has ever heard of "Obama the Great". There is only one known ancient document that makes any mention of Barack Obama 8,800 years from now. It seems to be a 21st century classroom chart listing the Presidents of the United States. It appears that for some reason someone had tried to scribble his name off the list. Nobody knows why.

And later she says this

I barely know anything about Presidents. Obama like most American Presidents is named in only one ancient document where I come from. But I have a general idea of when the big things happen. It's ancient history.

But then she does seem to know more about him, because of a briefing.....

Obama won't disclose anything. According to my briefing he's in closer contact with
Majestic Twelve than any President since Eisenhower.
-
They tell Obama more than they told Bush. Obama is also on better terms with
them.

Also why does it seem to be negative towards Obama? When she knows nothing about him? But then you can see how they [the hoaxsters] see there mistake

Obama was and always will be completely beholden to Majestic Twelve. He's
nothing but their friendly public face.
At least that's what all this briefing material I've been catching up on says...
-

catching up on briefing material.....ummm yeah right.

I have read enough to see this is not even as close to as good as the John Titor story was.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Indeed she claimed to be briefed about a number of issues in order to interact with the people on that forum. She said that from day one, so I'm not following you in your reasoning.

As far I can see she got information about our time period because:

1) Historic records of "ancient times"

2) Briefing material delivered by her superiors in order to carry on her mission.

In any case I don't believe her story.

She could provide, for example, the name of the next president after Obama, but she didn't, and we (the users) failed at that because we didn't ask either. But if that wasn't part of her briefing material, she could not provide that name either. Again, another convenience.

Anyway, what she indeed provided was the party of the next US presidents to come:

"Republican
Republican
Democrat
Republican

After that, the chinese government take over the country.

Thus, the next president after Obama should be republican, and the same the next one."

That was what I wrote after reading what she said about the presidents. That's the order she gave.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I have not gotten to through all of her threads yet so forgive me if this was addressed at some point but did she ever account for how her biology due to Mars' gravity made any impact on her time here on Earth? I would have to imagine an entire race of people breeding in that environment would either succumb or adapt but then to just hop on back to earth and have your organs deal with a whole new gravity without some kind of support system seems odd. I guess there could be ways around it and abut if she was living here, it seems like something that might be noticeable after some time. Just curious if that came up and I missed it. If I just did not get to it yet, my bad.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
I have not gotten to through all of her threads yet so forgive me if this was addressed at some point but did she ever account for how her biology due to Mars' gravity made any impact on her time here on Earth? I would have to imagine an entire race of people breeding in that environment would either succumb or adapt but then to just hop on back to earth and have your organs deal with a whole new gravity without some kind of support system seems odd. I guess there could be ways around it and abut if she was living here, it seems like something that might be noticeable after some time. Just curious if that came up and I missed it. If I just did not get to it yet, my bad.

In fact this was adressed too and she mentioned that she will pass here about 6 months to adapt our planet (from October, 2008 until March, 2009) and learn more about our society before going to her mission. I think she mentioned the fact that her bones structure was less dense or something along these lines. I guess you should search the entire resume to find it

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill
In fact this was adressed too and she mentioned that she will pass here about 6 months to adapt our planet (from October, 2008 until March, 2009) and learn more about our society before going to her mission. I think she mentioned the fact that her bones structure was less dense or something along these lines. I guess you should search the entire resume to find it

Thanks but I have not even read the resume yet. I wanted to read this person's posts in context first so I have been reading her threads. I have never been on that forum before and the formatting is mildly distracting so it is going slowly and I did not sit down to tear through them all at once. I figured her resume would be a little more meaningful if I saw what she was responding to and what she was getting asked but thanks. I hope she has more to say about than that she hung out for 6 months getting ready.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

9. I was assigned to Florida. Probably out of convenience since there are a
lot of foreclosed houses available here.

lol... this cracked me the hell up.

No questions asked under a bad economy.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Ill give her credit for her imagination.
There is an apparent paradox though. If she came back from 8,000 years in the future to kick alien butt in order for her to exist then she must of won her battle and therefore these foes of hers dont exist in her time and there would be no need for any of this.
I say she is some girl who did a double major at a Uni in Cali last year.
Ive only read the first novel which is still pretty vague at best and probably something I could pull off. There are no real specifics there to debunk what she is saying because of her apparent lack of knowledge of our times yet these are critical years for the future of man kind

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aussie_Rock

That was another one of my concerns. The time travelers all seem to be coming back to stop some major catastrophe that it seems they have already overcome in order to get back here in the first place. Then again, I have not read all this ladies stuff yet. It is better than Titor for me so far because he killed his story in the introduction.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

I think she has a very egocentric view for someone who comes from such an advanced civilization.
On to book two

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aussie_Rock
reply to post by K J Gunderson

I think she has a very egocentric view for someone who comes from such an advanced civilization.
On to book two

I believe that in some part she described her character as being a bit narcissist.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Good catch on the Obama stuff! It's either a hoax or they haven't overcome bullsh*tting in the future. However, It seems that no matter how many times the Greys change the time-line, the world is still full of gullible people!

IRM

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
reply to post by Aussie_Rock

That was another one of my concerns. The time travelers all seem to be coming back to stop some major catastrophe that it seems they have already overcome in order to get back here in the first place. Then again, I have not read all this ladies stuff yet. It is better than Titor for me so far because he killed his story in the introduction.

She said that there are two big timelines right know from 2012, one from her race comes, our normal evolution path, and the other one caused by the Greys that came from a distant future, where they were engineered by a race that they call "Shadows". Those timelines are separated in the "metatime" concept she describes, but she warned that eventually, all timelines will collapse into one, and if the one from where she comes doesn't result dominant, then her civilization will cease to exist.

I myself don't understand enough this another "time" dimension, the "metatime" concept, even when I asked her several times for clarification.

Another interesting thing is that even when she uses some common "UFO" lore, she introduces a lot of new concepts. I mean, even when this could be a hoax as I believe, some interesting effort was put into it.

Oh, and BTW, she claims that the contact of her representatives with some members of the US Goverment demanding the total nuclear disarmament in exchange for technology to repel the Greys is the primary cause of this "new path" of the US Government to achieve the supposed complete disarmament together with the other superpowers, but that anyway, she doesn't personally believe in that. She believes that the US Government is just making some time but continuing reluctant to complete disarmament.

You must understand that this poster never started a thread from the very beginning claiming to be a time traveler. That was really odd, like trying to no get a lot of attention. She limited herselft to make some comments in some posts related to the knowledge she claimed to have. About two months later after she started to post, a growing number of members started to ask her some questions regarding what she claimed to know, and she kindly answered every questions we had, almost daily. This happened almost exclusively from that point in one thread. Only when we started to ask her a lot of questions about our coming future events is when she decided to make some posts about it. If I'm not mistaked, she said that she didn't think it was a very good idea start a thread saying something like "Hello I'm a time traveler and I have a mission for some people here in order to defeat an alien invasion" or whatever. She sais that she observed that thread like that were not taken seriously by the people there, and thus, avoided doing such thing.

The above is particulary interesting, I mean, it's obvious that she could take a lot of more attention if she started a thread claiming to be a time traveler, but she didn't that. I supposed that a hoaxer would be trying to do exactly that.

I don't know people, this "time traveler" is really unique in some levels. That was an interesting journey. Even when not evidence was delivered, I suppose that enjoyed these days. I give her some credit for that.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by LDragonFire

Good catch on the Obama stuff! It's either a hoax or they haven't overcome bullsh*tting in the future. However, It seems that no matter how many times the Greys change the time-line, the world is still full of gullible people!

IRM

LOL, anyway, like I said, I was very confrontative with her sometimes. I asked for evidence. She was about to deliver it and misteriously disappeared. Let's say I have some information that she claimed to have forbidden to continue posting there by her superiors. The last thing she didn't say in that forum, of course, but I received that information from a third person who received an email coming from her. How convenient, don't you think?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
It doesn't make sense at all though because it would be very easy to prove you were from the future if you were from the future... especially if they had achieved time travel. The person would have some technological proof of some kind... some type of unique knowledge that would be impressive.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by 8311-XHT]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
This person writes a good story.

More than likely this person is Robert Silverberg. He wrote "StarMan's Quest". The writing seems very similar by the way a sentence or two at the most is written before starting a new paragraph.

The subject is the same also.

They both write about the Cavour Hyperdrive, or Cavour generator.

www.gutenberg.org...

What do the rest of you think?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
This person writes a good story.

More than likely this person is Robert Silverberg. He wrote "StarMan's Quest". The writing seems very similar by the way a sentence or two at the most is written before starting a new paragraph.

The subject is the same also.

They both write about the Cavour Hyperdrive, or Cavour generator.

www.gutenberg.org...

What do the rest of you think?

Wow nice catch! She mentioned in a couple of times that the term "Cavour" they used for their generators actually came from some literature...

EDIT: Why would a civilization 8000 years in the future use a term from a XX century book for their power generators technology? The plot tickens...

EDIT 2: Here is where the term comes: Starman's Quest - A novel by Robert Silverberg published in 1958.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by JackHill]

[edit on 17-5-2010 by JackHill]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Wow!

I accidently found this site yesterday after I watched Michael Moore's "Capitalism: A Love Story", searching for some citibank information. I started looking around, and after I found this thread, I just had to sign up!

This is also the first time I've been to an "alternate topics" website. But this is really juicy!

First of all, what a great read! I read parts 1, 3 and the Alcyone threads, and I'm reading the second, big one. It's incredibly well written and crafted. Kudos to Alcyone for writing, and the poster here for sharing!

Has there been any developments on this story?

My two cents: Alcyone is a great fiction writer. I'm no expert in conspiracy theory/UFO/sci-fi, just the casual consumer. She takes a few risks during ther story. Some of them pay off, but some - the Terminator reference particularly - sort of fall through. I haven't read all of it yet.

I can tell Alcyone is an american writer - like most American fiction (which I love!), it's completely American-centric. Everything important happens in the U.S. and the rest of the world feels somewhat marginalized. I'm not American, so I can easily catch that. In her story, the Chinese are the current villains. If she had written that in the 80's it would probably be the Soviets; in the 90's and early 2000's, Arab terrorists. In 2010, China looms in the horizon, so it's a perfectly adequate choice.

Also, she talks openly about details in the Bush/Clinton administrations (past) and not so much about Obama (present/future), despite claiming she doesn't have much information on our time. It seems she doesn't have much on our immediate future, but has everything else.

Regarding her take on ethanol, though I'd share: I live in a country where ethanol (we call it alcohol) costs less than half what gas costs. Virtually every new car being built or built in the past five years has a 'flex' system (you can use either alcohol or gas). It is derived from sugar cane, and not traditional 'food' (I believe that's what Cuba's is based on?). It is working pretty well for us at this point, despite the lack of support anywhere else.

My guess: probably a (good!) writer doing research/experiment/exercise before writing a novel, maybe TV show.

I would totally buy the novel and watch the movie

Again, thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkew
Wow!

I accidently found this site yesterday after I watched Michael Moore's "Capitalism: A Love Story", searching for some citibank information. I started looking around, and after I found this thread, I just had to sign up!

Again, thanks for sharing!

I'm glad you enjoyed it! There are not new developments abour her story sadly. I was hoping that she will come back and come clean about all this, but she never came back. According to her story, she had all that information about Bush and such because her briefing material, but nothing was apparently included about our inmediate future.

A lot of things are too convenient so I thought the only way to know finally the truth was to push her to provide evidence. She didn't as you can see and disappeared when claimed to be posting a video proof shortly.

I'm not sure about the sci-fi writer theory, because I don't understand the point on making such story and share it freely on Internet. But I suppose that no everyone is "normal" and some people could have strange appetites, like making a sci fi script and sharing it freely by months, answering almost every questions the users there had for her everyday. I don't see the profit here, so much time involved for what?

I'm still close to the disinformation theory, not because the complexity of the story itself, rather the long term development of it over the time in that forum. I think this person was rewarded somehow to do this.

Thanks for your thoughts and welcome aboard!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
i got the doc man this person new some stuff

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join