It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resume of information posted by a "time traveler"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
I have several problems with what is being said in the pdf, Mostly because they seem to mention Biblical Prophecies being 100% correct, yet at the same time telling us they know hardly anything that happened in our current time, because the history is vague? someone tried to scribble out all information regarding Obama etc, yet many more important things are happening right now which they don't mention.

Ok this was fully covered when she answered the questions we made to her that time. She said that their people is here because they discovered when started to jump back in time that another species was involved in our current timeline, meaning, the "Greys". They discovered that the Greys were trying to alter the normal timeline to finally invade and take over the planet. They found that the plans to that invasion were scheduled by the end of 2012. After they discovered that, decided to start coming to our time and fight this menace, covertly. According to her, the time traveling is strictly under military supervision, so historic like travels are forbidden at least in the year she was claiming to come from. Anyway, I recommend you to read the whole material since this was fully covered there.

It is like they are selectively talking about current events which are events causing all the controversy of today, why would a time traveller from 8,000 plus years in the future be referring to these?

My biggest problem of all is the statement that time travel will not be invented for many thousands of years, yet they state the object which crashed at Roswell in 1947 came from a Mother Ship which was capable of time travel, the crashed object was not, that is a Oxymoron that is the best way I could explain that explanation given, IMO if the Mother ship from which the Roswell craft came from, then time travel was possible in 1947 no matter when they say it was actually invented, it was possible because they must have used it to get here.

Again, covered in the material. According to her version, the Roswell craft was a scout type vessel coming from a more big ship capable of time traveling. Since the Greys, she said, come from a alternative future (123 century if I remember correctly), the origin point of these ships are in an alternative future.

Just by this person being here explaining all this is a contradiction of what they are saying, they claim information regarding our time right here and now, is hard to come by because most of it was lost destroyed whatever, and a dark age will begin in 2100, why are they here in what looks like in the PDF as 2009 ? why not try and filling the gaps in the 2100 dark age seeing how they themselves are saying 2012 nothing is going to happen, in fact all they do keep saying is they are 100% correct in everything and you will remember by the end of that particular week they do give information about.

Then they say Grays do not exist but then go onto say Dulce base is real, and run by Grays and Humans are forbidden entrance to the base, and we are trying to develop a weapon to destroy the base, and grays are a result of a combination of Reptilian and Gray DNA combination, both can not be true if grays do not exist.

They then go on to say Alien life and their existence being known by Humans comes about by an accident.

Not a single mention of what is supposed to be the biggest Scientific experiment of our time CERN, a project which at times over the past couple of years has been one of the most continuous topics discussed.

Everything regarding the events of now, are what they seem to have the most information about, which IMO would make travelling to our time to discuss would be the biggest waste of time (pardon the pun) they say it themselves nothing happens until I think it was 2021 or 2031, so why are they only discussing NOW, today, tomorrow, next week, 2009, 2012.

I t makes no sense unless they are not really a time traveller, just someone wanting to be a time traveller, they do not talk about Paradox, effects of travelling through time on World events, changing history.

IMO John Titor gave so much more in the way of explanation for everything asked, not merely responding with you will remember me by that date or this date.

Please do not think I am blaming you OP you are just doing what we all are meant to do here, sharing odd and strange claims events and everything else that goes with ATS.

I am however calling total nonsense on the person trying to convince everyone of who they are, so much has happened since 2009, yet not a mention of any of it, and some of it had ripples flying all over the World, Earthquakes, Volcanic eruptions, Abuse by Priests, the death of a Countries leader in a plane crash, a possible coming Revolution in the USA, War with Iran or the threat of War, discoveries made in the cosmos, none of this is mentioned, and they would have the answers believe me, they bypass it by saying information is scarce, but they knew Obama exists even though someone tried to scribble his name off the list? what list? why not just burn the piece of paper or copy it and leave off the name.

Not having it, not for a second.

Ok, I now really believe you didn't read the PDFs I made. First, she never said "The Greys don't exist". I almost stopped reading there because they're here, according to her version, mainly because the Grey issue!

Hey, I'm not saying she is "right", like I said, I believe this is a disinformation attempt. We examined in that forum a lot of possible explanations regarding this information. I never saw anything like this, because you must to understand, she was there almost every day answering every god damn question we had, by months! It's a hell of work. Sometimes I really can't believe this was done only "for fun". It can't be, so much detail, so much work, I don't know... but of course, it could be a team of people payed to do it, for whatever reason.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrandonK
Did you create this "resume" or did you simply copy and paste the information from the other forum? I just checked the other forum where this information can originally be found and it says the thread was created last year. If you did not create the thread on the other forum then at least give credit where credit is due. Please do not say you compiled this information if you in fact did not. If you are the original author then I will S&F this thread.

Otherwise...

Yes, I'm the original poster on the another forum, I made the resumes after this person disappeared, just when was about to post a video showing how can move objects with her mind... how convenient

I could make a "test post" to give you evidence of such if you want. Tell me and I will do it.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awakened2012
reply to post by azzllin

Im with you on that one. Its obvious that this person got all this info from other sources out there, truly very inventive with the wording and story line. Provided no future point of reference, say 6 months from now where a great notable event might occur or such a thing to say hey just wait and see such an event occur as proof I am a time traveler. Total BS.

She mentioned that a big war will start around 2012 and could last like 6 years. Their historians believe this broke out in Middle East.

Time later, in 2031, the III World War will start and will involve mainly to China and the US. By 2039, China became the most powerful country in the world after winning that war.

She also pointed out some of the names of the presidents that will be in charge when the war start with China. You'll find the names in the PDF. We made a search that time of those names, and we found some very likely candidates currently involved in politics (she only provided the last names).

She also pointed out that the details they had regarding our century is quite poor because the Dark Age that followed this century and the thousands of years that separate our time from theirs. It's like we tried to look into details regarding the sumerians or things like that. And since according to her version, historic time traveling is currently forbidden in the year 10831, the year she came from, that's all she had. Remember, supposedly they're here to fight the Greys, besides that, they only want to keep the current timeline intact, so we evolve into them eventually. Her particular mission was do disseminate information at discretion, and eventually make contact with several persons that will be interested in what she posted, because these persons will have key roles in future events. But, since she "disappeared", obviously she failed that mission. The last time we asked her about these particular persons, she mentioned she made contact with 2 of them but by the time, she wasn't allowed to say who they were, even to them. I made a search about a particular detail she mentioned about one of these persons and I found out who was it, meaning, she was right about that particular detail.

In some point in late december, I sent Alcyone an email, because she was missing since late October and I wanted to know if she was around or not. So, I made a mail and included a little "trap", a code that will tell me if she indeed read that particular mail. In some point in early January of this year, I received a confirmation of that email. But what I didn't know is that this tiny tool will tell me too the approximated physical location from where she was checking her email account. I discovered that she was, indeed, in Florida. Well, at least she wasn't lying about it... There is more about this saga, but it involves a third person and I didn't receive yet confirmation from it to deliver this information. Anyway, it would not say if Alcyone was telling or not the truth, just will confirm she was indeed the person checking her email in early January.

Again, I repeat, I think it's disinformation. But hell, what a nice piece of work.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Another John Titor style hoax.

The hoax is easily detected in many of the politcal, religious and scientific comments.

This stuff is always fun though. I guess.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

The hoax is easily detected in many of the politcal, religious and scientific comments.

Care to elaborate? I mean, I would love to find something specific to debunk this once for all. Thanks.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill

Care to elaborate? I mean, I would love to find something specific to debunk this once for all. Thanks.

There is clear bias particularly in the religious and political comments (hint: the author is a religious conservative), and much of the "science" is based on current knowns or theories. There are other hints also if you're looking for them.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

There is clear bias particularly in the religious and political comments (hint: the author is a religious conservative), and much of the "science" is based on current knowns or theories. There are other hints also if you're looking for them.

I'm not sure that every thing she said is related to current theories, specially when she talks about the "Psychon field". Things like quantum entanglement, something she mentioned as the basics for their communication networks, are current theories as you said.

I currently took this material as an interesting sci-fi reading. I still don't know what were the reasons behind that effort anyway. Disinformation is a strong possibility I guess.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I currently took this material as an interesting sci-fi reading.

I feel about the same way, except I didn't find it particularly interesting. Fun for a while, didn't hold my interest, not as finely crafted as the John Titor hoax and way too full of problem areas.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Sci-Fi, hoax and disinformation mixed together by a very limited and closed mind in order to express and explore its possibilities of fictional creationism.

Writing a sci-fi novel would have been a wiser action, for there would not be such a huge indulgence on the opposite free will.
Yet, however the contribution to the overall planetary confusion fully deserves my inner gratitude.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Could someone tell us the main points??And what are the contradictions?

It would be useful to those who have not time to read all the pdfs...

Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JackHill

Well, a S&F for you good sir. I've only made it halfway through the second pdf file and I have thoroughly enjoyed what I have read so far. Thank you for creating this thread. I would have probably never known about the time traveler if not for this thread.

[edit on 5/12/2010 by BrandonK]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kapodistrias
Could someone tell us the main points??And what are the contradictions?

It would be useful to those who have not time to read all the pdfs...

Thanks in advance.

Well I'll try to resume that since I interacted with her by months. First, her primary mission was to deliver information and make contact with a dozen of individuals there. This never happened since she stopped posting on October 22, 2009. The last time she was asked about these persons, she said that only found two of them. And she claimed that no matter what, she will continue carring that mission. Obviously, for whatever reason, she didn't accomplish that.

Secondly, I made a thread when I discovered this:

If you're not familiar with this person, Alcyone claimed to be a time traveler from the year 10831. She posted on this forum by several months the last year, but for some reason she left. You can find a complete resume I made here:

[CENSORED]

So, i got an auto response from email tracking service from the email address of Alcyone. This little web application will let you know when somebody read your email.

About 2 hours ago I received that auto response of an email I just sent her like 2 weeks ago, maybe less. It's interesting to note that she claimed here that she rarely will check that email account, but it's clear she did it just recently.

Remember that her primary mission was to interact here with us, deliver information and ultimately to make contact with certain individuals.

So, basically, she checked her email but didn't login here as you can see in her profile:

[CENSORED]

It's the first time 'she' has this behavior.

Let's suppose she was telling the truth for one second. When she left without any reason, you could think that her mission was somehow "cancelled", maybe she was relocated or was sent to her time again. So, whatever happened, her mission was a failure.

But now we have a problem with this theory. If she's checking her email she is indeed 'here' in 'our time'. Maybe a possibility is that 'she' is checking the emails in order to see the level of repercussion her story had, because this was some sort of disinformation exercise, some kind of study or just somebody bored trying to see how far her fraud reached.

Whatever the reason is, we have now two facts as evidence clearly shows:

1) She is in 'our time' and with internet access.

2) She will not login here for some reason, meaning, not interested in give us more 'information' (what was her primary mission)

I'll not be surprised if in fact she's here checking the site right now, just to see how far it went.

One thing is true about 'her', she's indeed in Florida as she claimed some time ago.

I guess you should draw your own conclusions...

There are some inconsistencies, but I guess you'll find into the PDFs or searching for a couple of threads I made in that forum after she left. The most interesting thing is that she was about to post a video showing how she could move objects with her mind. After I suggested a few parameters so she could not trick us, she disappeared.

Another issue is related to her daily interaction on that forum. If she was indeed for real, how is that no intelligence agency was after her? It should be very easy to track her down, since she was posting from the same library in some part of Florida almost every day. I can confirm that because her ID number was the same day after day when posting from that place, meaning, same IP. Of course she gave a number of possible explanations, one of them being that maybe no one should dare to touch her fearing some kind of revenge from her people.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrandonK
reply to post by JackHill

Well, a S&F for you good sir. I've only made it halfway through the second pdf file and I have thoroughly enjoyed what I have read so far. Thank you for creating this thread. I would have probably never known about the time traveler if not for this thread.

Thanks BrandonK! I felt is was necessary to make such resume instead trying to dig in every thread she participated. I'm glad you enjoyed it

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Did you copy some of her quotes twice?

Because I read some paragraphs she seems to copy info about herself verbatim from previous posts...

...as if she were typing it from a bio posted on her monitor...

I don't mean for my skepticism to spite anybody, I just believe (so much that I'll call it 'know') that this is complete BS.

Maybe her thesis was to stage a hoax..?

(edit...gave you star for posting an interesting enough piece, still trying to gather what or how to flag)

[edit on 5/13/10 by Tharsis]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

"My biggest problem of all is the statement that time travel will not be invented for many thousands of years, yet they state the object which crashed at Roswell in 1947 came from a Mother Ship which was capable of time travel, the crashed object was not, that is a Oxymoron that is the best way I could explain that explanation given, IMO if the Mother ship from which the Roswell craft came from, then time travel was possible in 1947 no matter when they say it was actually invented, it was possible because they must have used it to get here."

The people who lived in 1947 did not, as far as we know, have time travel. It hadn't, again, as far as we know, been invented yet. If someone came from the future and visited them, that doesn't mean that the people who lived in 1947 had time travel. The visitors did. Not the same thing. It's like saying that we don't have interstellar travel. If we get visited by the Centauri, and they don't give us a spaceship, then we still don't have interstellar travel.

I don't believe she's a time traveller, but I dislike arguments that don't make sense.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tharsis
Did you copy some of her quotes twice?

Because I read some paragraphs she seems to copy info about herself verbatim from previous posts...

...as if she were typing it from a bio posted on her monitor...

I don't mean for my skepticism to spite anybody, I just believe (so much that I'll call it 'know') that this is complete BS.

Maybe her thesis was to stage a hoax..?

(edit...gave you star for posting an interesting enough piece, still trying to gather what or how to flag)

No, I didn't copy sentences twice I believe, but I know what are you referring too. I think that if somebody ask you a thing several times, you'll end answering with some kind of 'script'. I myself was in this very situation several times in my life.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I was trying to find this, and I recently did it. This "time traveler" obviously had her own language, because english in her time, 8800 years ahead, isn't the same that we speak now. Here an example when she was asked about her language:

This is a sample of Vishniac English from my time period (it is a paragraph from Part 2 of my historical essay):

"Cha aein jerno procnay estoyanx kentep, wa cha straolx ta serval chat kraktraida chi pirot taim ta deikumeni ivanx. Cha estoyanxol mapirotchi chat aylavlo tariserx mati campaiday baraidex ivi taimopots cha aein jerno. Cha kantrax blaten mani ata-a raidi estoyak endvedju saets chat i kent amvaletzemex yatek, menemechex elebrem, yan ameshex enshon."

The above means:

The Dark Age produced no contemporary historians, with the struggles for survival that characterized this time period leaving little time for documenting events. The only histories of this period that are available to modern researchers were compiled by writers living some time after the Dark Age. The many blatant contradictions between individual historical writings suggest that they contain radical embellishments, deliberate minimizations, and intentional omissions.

I'm not specialist in etymology but I found interesting that when asked, she rapidly provided an example. What she basicaly said is that she speaks english as everyone else in the colony of Mars from where she claims to come from, but the language changed a lot over the time. In fact, one of the reasons for what she was choosen is because she would be able to learn our current english faster. According to her, the vast majority of the population in her time speak some african languages, because they conolized the solar system and beyond later. Wow, quite fascinating stuff... I don't know you, but I want a movie of all this asap!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I see what you are saying and how you find it compelling.

But in this blind source of information SHE produces the who, what, why...

Which still leaves MY who, what, why unfulfilled.

That 'language' she wrote could very easily be faked. There are cognates everywhere, the -> cha; that -> chat.

The rest you could make up, then delete spaces in between words to give the illusion of translation. It wouldn't take much time. For example:

Illi mas tavo spiriki. Illi mas tuvek soliti. Illi yhazex tohazen et oblizen.

Translation: Mine is to speak out. Mine is to be heard. You are to listen and obey.

That took me not 30 seconds...

As I said, I understand how it could be compelling...an open mind can be blank sheet music to a pen wielding composer.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tharsis
I see what you are saying and how you find it compelling.

But in this blind source of information SHE produces the who, what, why...

Which still leaves MY who, what, why unfulfilled.

That 'language' she wrote could very easily be faked. There are cognates everywhere, the -> cha; that -> chat.

The rest you could make up, then delete spaces in between words to give the illusion of translation. It wouldn't take much time. For example:

Illi mas tavo spiriki. Illi mas tuvek soliti. Illi yhazex tohazen et oblizen.

Translation: Mine is to speak out. Mine is to be heard. You are to listen and obey.

That took me not 30 seconds...

As I said, I understand how it could be compelling...an open mind can be blank sheet music to a pen wielding composer.

Hello there. My current theory about this and other stuff regarding this person is that she got a script before start posting. Maybe this "language" was part of her script.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
What I don't get is this, why did she have to travel to our time to make sure we don't "evolve into Greys" because of there genetic mingling, in which turn, "they" will never exist in the far future????
Her reason being because of two different timelines, one for "Us" and one for "Greys" and they will twist together in her Future to become one????
Then why not fight the Greys in her time, why do it in ours?

She clearly states, if they don't intervene in our time, the possibility that her "Race" may never exist in the Future is great

That makes about as much sense as tits on a Bull, I mean, "She" exists, doesn't She?
And as another Poster noted, why is Her knowledge of our Present time so limited?
Erased from Paper? they still use Paper??
Then this "Timeframe" would not be a very good choice.

What we have achieved in the last 100 Years, compared to their 8000 Yrs, blows them "futuristic twits" out of the Water, and She is disgusted in our Race?, Yeah...... aren't they all!

Some good advice Lady, take an everlasting Gob stopper and get back to the Future, We'll deal with the Aliens, because we have Super Grover

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join