It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi Prophecy Seventh Sign Coming True?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unium
Maybe the spider's web thing is referring to the train-tracks ?

That's referring to the internet!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69

Perhaps read the thread.... that has been said about 30 times now.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
How legit is Hopi Prophecy? I can't see any evidence it's been around any more than 40 years or so, but I would really like to believe in it - it is profound.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
How legit is Hopi Prophecy? I can't see any evidence it's been around any more than 40 years or so, but I would really like to believe in it - it is profound.

hopi and native american prophecies have been around for ages since man was split into different races. It is legit and one of the few prophecies I trust.

I do take back what I said about the comet holmes being the 9th sign. Comet holmes is the blue star kachina prophecy.

An ancient Hopi Indian prophecy states, "When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge". This will be the Day of Purification. The Hopi name for the star Sirius is Blue Star Kachina. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask.

The Blue Star is seen as fairly benign in itself. The Hopi prophecy also speaks of a Red Star (The Red Purifier) that will follow later. This is seen as more malignant and the harbinger of far more radical and intense unpleasant changes.

I believe this red star is Nibiru, The Red comet, The destroyer, etc...

They are right about the purification thing.I noticed more corruption going on now than back before 2007.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Here is another site I found that had a PDF write up summary, on the prophecies, the story is interesting and explains more in detail the history.

Remember this is not about destruction, but about a beautiful new world that is about to emerge.

The dark times are the time we live in currently, most have already come to pass, from the dark comes light.

Hopi Creation Stories, Third Tablet and The Blue Star

In this PDF Hopi Creation Stories, The Third Sacred Tablet, Masaaw, The Blue Star Kachina and The 17 Spiritual Migrations from The Ascended Masters.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Realtruth]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicious Jones

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

...?

Just a wild guess here, I am thinking they are talking about roads.

How they make pictures in the sun I do not know except for maybe
heatwaves coming off blacktop in the hot summers.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Unfortunately, BP is nowhere near capping this spill yet. It may grow to be #1, we don't know yet.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

I'm going to be keeping an eye on that International Space Station up there. Were Mir and Skylab considered "dwelling places"? Seems ISS is the first built to actually house more than a few scientists.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I recently came across a series of newly posted videos on the prophecies and teachings given to Wisdom Keeper/Shaman, Kiesha Crowther, "Little Grandmother" during a ceremony of the 'Return of the Ancestors' held last year.

They correspond to the original Hopi prophecies but enlarges on and clarifies them plus adds a new twist regarding 'white men from the stars'

She starts into the prophecies at about the 6 minute mark
Very compelling stuff. She has a real down to earth, genuine and refreshingly honest way of communicating her experiences.

[edit on (12/5/10) by xfiler]

[edit on (12/5/10) by xfiler]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by Vicious Jones

#5 or 'spider webs' is actually telecommunication lines. It is not internet lines.

never heard that one, if you look at a map of the usa though, a road map, you can see that it looks as if a web was covered over the usa?

Yeah, in the order of the prophecy, it could be railroad tracks, POWER transmission lines, and then roads....

Jaden

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

Hopi Prophecies

Dolphin's Swimming under new Gulf Oil Spill - Sad ehh?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8e4f3f23f17.jpg[/atsimg]

Dead dolphins wash up in Gulf; oil role unclear

www.msnbc.msn.com...

HORN ISLAND, Miss. - Federal wildlife officials are treating the deaths of six dolphins on the Gulf Coast as oil-related even though other factors may be to blame.

Blair Mase of the National Marine Fisheries Service said the carcasses have all been found in Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama since May 2.

Samples have been sent for testing to see whether a massive oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico helped kill the dolphins. At least 4 million gallons of oil has spewed into the Gulf in the three weeks since a Transocean Ltd. rig operated by BP PLC exploded and sank, killing 11 workers.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
reply to post by mryanbrown

The two helpers of the "true white guy" bear symbols. Symbolism is idolatry, to be simple. As well, the "true white guy" sounds less like a caucasian and more like a being of light. Couldn't be the former Lucifer...

Symbolism is not idolatry. We use symbols every day to differentiate between objects. Letters are symbols. Warning signs are symbols. Logos are symbols.

The idolatry comes from the *worship* or deification of the symbols.

The crown of thorns, or wounds on the palms are symbols. Would these then not be idolatry? Crucifix jewelry is idolatry.

and @ the dude suggesting Pahana is Obama. rofl

Crucifix jewelry IS idolatry.

As well, the symbols represented are being deified as the two helpers of the "true white guy" are with symbols as if their actions wouldn't be enough to describe purity and sanctity.

Idolatry is usually defined as worship of any cult image, idea, or object, as opposed to the worship of a monotheistic God. It is considered a major sin in the Abrahamic religions whereas in religions where such activity is not considered a sin, the term "idolatry" itself is absent. Which images, ideas, and objects, constitute idolatry, and which constitute reasonable worship, is a matter of contention with some religious authorities and groups using the term to describe certain other religions apart from their own (sometimes resulting in iconoclasm).

Wiki article on Idolatry

Enjoy thoroughly.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
IMO the spider's web would be the power lines. They are skinny and anchored at converging points like a spider's web. But again this is another historical prophecy. It's only proven true when historical events are interpreted to fit what it says.

Also why wouldn't the Exxon Valdez have also been this prophecy?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekerz12

Well, I dunno.
I love how everyone always has to say that thier way is the only way especially when it comes to religion, and double standards. Judging anothers ways or beliefs strictly because it is not yours, is like holding a mirror up to your own face.

Instead of people finding differences, maybe you should be looking at the underlying message, which is almost the same in Christianity as it is in the hopi prophecy. This world will end and another will come forth. Doesn't the bible also say this?

So it would seem the hopi are in agreement with the bible. I don't see why you had to throw in "There is only one truth, one way" blah blah blah....

Take a good hard look at the hopi prophecy, and then look at revelations, a different viewpoint on the same set of events. At least thats how it sounds to me, and it also fits into the mayan calander too. All three in agreement about a future catastrophy involving something from the sky.

Sounds to me like 3 different sources all seeing the same thing and telling it like they saw it. If anything this should help to bolster and strenghten bible prophecy.

Just my own thoughts on there only being one way. I totally disagree. I think there are many paths, all leading to the same place. But thats just me.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekerz12
Don't let this "Hopi" prophecy bull# confuse you.
The only truth is the Bible. -And the Bible says the no-one would be able to buy or sell unless they had the "mark of the beast"
Well this "mark of the beast system is coming very soon to Greece and the rest of Europe.

Check it out. This is the best site on the net for truth right now:

rikijo.blogspot.com...

troll alert!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The many paths thing..............

There are many paths to the father, but they all lead through the son.

Just saying, although judgement is reserved not for me but for the father.

Also, a non believer will judged by his heart, a believer will be judged by his actions.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Sorry for the double post but I wanted to comment directly on the actual thread.

I believe that the hopi prophecy is accurate as the bible also says the seas will be destroyed. There are other prophesies as well. Any one ever heard of red elk?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The obvious web isn't the internet, but electrical power lines. Take a look at the grid in the USA.

scroll down to see the image. Looks like a web to me.

growing power demand

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Does anyone know when this red star is meant to appear? Alot of prophecies over time have related to a comet passing earth. Do we have an idea as to which one of these comets it could be ( other then planet x)?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
What I was saying is that they have been fulfilled since 1979, when skylab burned in, and I was commenting on what each prediction was as there seems to be some debate about that throughout the thread.

Why Skylab? Though unique it was a rather minor event when Shuttle Columbia was huge by comparison. I don’t put much into it all since most of the signs stink of being written well after that fact and not too distance in our past. I’m not sure how the Hopi’s of 500 to 1000 years ago would understand iron, wheels, etc. especially when they didn’t even have words for all this futuristic stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join