It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi Prophecy Seventh Sign Coming True?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I always thought the 5th sign was referring to the contrails made by airplanes crossing the lands.
I guess there are many interpretations and any of them could be right or wrong.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Were these prophecies made before Railway lines, roads, satellites, oil fields and the white man stealing the land ?

If so they are eerily close to being 'correct'

I hope it does'nt turn out that they were made after these things came to pass because that would remove any value/credibility they may have.

What is the first record of them ? Are they anything like the Dogon predictions that use information gleaned from the last generation ?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom."

I think this is pretty much the New Age movement of becoming more in tune with Nature and the land. Not necessarily a negative sign.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
When they say '' tribal '' nations, are they referring to whole countries turning '' tribal '' or individual countries being blown up into thousands of different tribes ?

Strange prophecies.....

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Very Interesting!

And the 6th sign.... roads and buildings with glass which reflect the Sun!

Too many buuildings as i've said many times over and over in other threads!!

We need to stop building, its as simple as that...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Anyone know a date when these Predictions/prophecy was made?

would be interesting to see.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

The United States will be destroyed, land and people, by atomic bombs and radioactivity. Only the Hopis and their homeland will be preserved as an oasis to which refugees will flee. Bomb shelters are a fallacy. "It is only materialistic people who seek to make shelters.

Hopi Prophecy

o_O holy hell I hope they're wrong... so anyone got coordinates for where da Hopis are since bomb shelters apparently wont work?

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Vicious Jones]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicious Jones
o_O holy hell I hope they're wrong... so anyone got coordinates for where da Hopis are since bomb shelters apparently wont work?

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Vicious Jones]

They are located in Northeast Arizona at the 'four corners zone' of CO, NM, AZ, UT.

I have always wanted to visit that area. I know some people who live out there in northeast AZ just south of the Hopi Reservation and they say there's something weird about that area, it gives off strange 'vibes' if you will.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The 5th sign could be relating to telepone lines or electrical wire lines.

Our 'matrix' is also considered a web of sorts.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

The following extraordinary Hopi prophecy was first published in a mimeographed manuscript that circulated among several Methodist and Presbyterian churches in 1959. Some of the prophecies were published in 1963 by Frank Waters in The Book of the Hopi. The account begins by describing how, while driving along a desert highway one hot day in the summer of 1958, a minister named David Young stopped to offer a ride to an Indian elder, who accepted with a nod. After riding in silence for several minutes, the Indian said:

"I am White Feather, a Hopi of the ancient Bear Clan. In my long life I have traveled through this land, seeking out my brothers, and learning from them many things full of wisdom. I have followed the sacred paths of my people, who inhabit the forests and many lakes in the east, the land of ice and long nights in the north, and the places of holy altars of stone built many years ago by my brothers' fathers in the south. From all these I have heard the stories of the past, and the prophecies of the future. Today, many of the prophecies have turned to stories, and few are left -- the past grows longer, and the future grows shorter.

www.crystalinks.com...

Best I can find for you.

Oral traditions don't have timestamps.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
[ex"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

imageevent.com...

This would be my guess.

imageevent.com...

This one is better.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

The First Sign is of guns. The Second Sign is of the pioneers' covered wagons. The Third Sign is of longhorn cattle. The Fourth Sign describes the railroad tracks. The Fifth Sign is a clear image of our electric power and telephone lines. The Sixth Sign describes concrete highways and their mirage-producing effects. The Seventh Sign foretells of oil spills in the ocean. The Eighth Sign clearly indicates the "Hippy Movement" of the 1960s. The Ninth Sign was the U.S. Space Station Skylab, which fell to Earth in 1979. According to Australian eye-witnesses, it appeared to be burning blue.

Found here

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Yeah I saw that link and a few others... I was looking for something concrete, although that's wishful thinking I'm sure.

It seems that they made this prophecy/prediction when everything they mentioned, Trains, Roads and Hippies LOL were actually around?

So it seems more of a social commentary or something.... rather than a Prophecy?

Hmmmm

Strange.

[edit on 11/5/10 by blupblup]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantasmagoria

While browsing over the signs again, the 6th sign reminds me of a volcanic eruption. “Rivers of stone.” I read somewhere that ash clouds create unbelievable sunsets…

I have always been intrigued by the return of the Hopi’s white brother.
Peace.

everyone interprets prophecies differently...i dont see volcanoes when they say "rivers of stone" i think of motorways, highways, autobarnes and roads...i know roads have been around for a long time...but not like today...they are EVERYWHERE literally criss crossing the land and they are made of stone.

and "criss crossed with snakes of iron" could possibly mean modern buildings...their steel framework perhaps...they are everywhere..taking over the countryside. OR it could possibly mean traffic jams...millions of cars made from metal winding around the roads

The seas turning black deffinately sounds like the oil spill happening right now...

the heavenly body crashing down appearing like a blue star......im not a believer in nibiru but the 2 fit together.

it depends how you want to look at it...either way...they kind of do add up and im not a big believer of prophecies

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
Check this out:

Hopi Prophecies The Way of Balance Is an Individual Responsibility.(Interview)

One quote from the piece:

JK: Some traditions, for example the Maya tradition, identify a particular time at which the purification will occur, which is usually based on observation of the stars. The Hopi people have also observed signs indicating that the time of purification is getting closer. What can you tell us about these signs?

MG: Many things have changed. We are all out of balance. For example, we are now using the white man's calendar with twelve months instead of thirteen moons. We have observed that the movement of the moon is getting faster; this is how things will be during this time of change. We have seen plants bloom in the middle of winter. This happened in accordance with our prophecies, and this was when we went to Santa Fe to warn the population. We did that in 1990.

Not sure if you'll be able to find the whole article online without signing up or paying for access, so if anyone is interested I have the article I can email it if anyone wants it. Just U2U.

(Emphasis added)

I don't care much for prophecies as they are so vague that it is more often the case than not that it is impossible to tell if the prophecy occurred or not due tot hindsight bias.

However, the part about the movement of the moon was very interesting. Just last week I was standing on my deck when the moon was rising. I stood out there smoking a cigarette and plotted the movement of the moon using intercrossing power lines. The moon was coming up super fast (in my opinion). I didn't think such a celestial event as the moon rising could be observed over the course of 5 mins, but I kid you not I was watching the moon 'jump' over 2 stationary power lines.

Anyone familiar with astronomy know if this is normal or not? At the time I thought it had something to do with perspective and angles e.g. watching the moon crossing behind stationary power lines created an illusion of rapid movement due to the angle of observation. I also have never taken the time to watch the moon rise so maybe the rate of ascent is always like this.

Anyone have any input?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

"criss crossed with snakes of iron"

This, IMO, means Railroads. They have two iron/steele strips that crossed the country before paved highways.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

The following extraordinary Hopi prophecy was first published in a mimeographed manuscript that circulated among several Methodist and Presbyterian churches in 1959. Some of the prophecies were published in 1963 by Frank Waters in The Book of the Hopi. The account begins by describing how, while driving along a desert highway one hot day in the summer of 1958, a minister named David Young stopped to offer a ride to an Indian elder, who accepted with a nod. After riding in silence for several minutes, the Indian said:

"I am White Feather, a Hopi of the ancient Bear Clan. In my long life I have traveled through this land, seeking out my brothers, and learning from them many things full of wisdom. I have followed the sacred paths of my people, who inhabit the forests and many lakes in the east, the land of ice and long nights in the north, and the places of holy altars of stone built many years ago by my brothers' fathers in the south. From all these I have heard the stories of the past, and the prophecies of the future. Today, many of the prophecies have turned to stories, and few are left -- the past grows longer, and the future grows shorter.

"And now White Feather is dying. His sons have all joined his ancestors, and soon he too shall be with them. But there is no one left, no one to recite and pass on the ancient wisdom. My people have tired of the old ways -- the great ceremonies that tell of our origins, of our emergence into the Fourth World, are almost all abandoned, forgotten, yet even this has been foretold. The time grows short.

"My people await Pahana, the lost White Brother, [from the stars] as do all our brothers in the land. He will not be like the white men we know now, who are cruel and greedy. we were told of their coming long ago. But still we await Pahana.

"He will bring with him the symbols, and the missing piece of that sacred tablet now kept by the elders, given to him when he left, that shall identify him as our True White Brother.

"The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left.

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom. Some think the hippies fulfilled this one

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

"These are the Signs that great destruction is coming. The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle against other people in other lands -- with those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as White Feather has seen the white man make in the deserts not far from here. Only those which come will cause disease and a great dying. Many of my people, understanding the prophecies, shall be safe. Those who stay and live in the places of my people also shall be safe. Then there will be much to rebuild. And soon -- very soon afterward -- Pahana will return. He shall bring with him the dawn of the Fifth World. He shall plant the seeds of his wisdom in their hearts. Even now the seeds are being planted. These shall smooth the way to the Emergence into the Fifth World.

"But White Feather shall not see it. I am old and dying. You -- perhaps will see it. In time, in time..."

The old Indian fell silent. They had arrived at his destination, and Reverend David Young stopped to let him out of the car. They never met again. Reverend Young died in 1976, so he did not live to see the further fulfillment of this remarkable prophecy.

www.welcomehome.org...

As for the Ninth:

The Space Shuttle Columbia disaster occurred on February 1, 2003, when the Space Shuttle Columbia disintegrated over Texas and Louisiana during re-entry into the Earth's atmosphere, resulting in the death of all seven crew members, shortly before it was scheduled to conclude its 28th mission, STS-107.

The loss of Columbia was a result of damage sustained during launch when a piece of foam insulation the size of a small briefcase broke off the Space Shuttle external tank (the main propellant tank) under the aerodynamic forces of launch. The debris struck the leading edge of the left wing, damaging the Shuttle's thermal protection system (TPS), which protects it from heat generated with the atmosphere during re-entry. While Columbia was still in orbit, some engineers suspected damage, but NASA managers limited the investigation, on the grounds that little could be done even if problems were found.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

He might have gotten the order wrong, but it's all there.

Hmmmm....

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

Originally posted by Vicious Jones

Yes indeed that is an easy explanation, but isn't that assuming that (if 5 is indeed the internet, which is the only thing that makes sense to me) that a fully implemented internet came before fully developed paved roads/highways. Sure its easy to assume that rivers of stone = paved roads, but those didn't come after the internet...

Telephone/Telegraph Wires were criss-crossing the land well before the internet was.

So were power lines, which is more likely... chronologically speaking.

Second line.

~Namaste

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this. I should have looked for this info before. I met a very old man who lived in a hole in the ground with 3 fat squaws, one of them was white. This was in a place where nothing grew for miles. The buttons on his shirt were silver made in Seville, Spain and they were hundreds of years old. He looked at me like he was very glad to see me and then was very dissapointed. Now I know why he was disappointed. I am not the True White Brother, or maybe not yet.
The location of this very old man has been erased from my mind. It is north of Hollbrook AZ. I hope he still lives. The kindness in his eyes I will never forget. He is very well respected by his people. I must befriend a Hopi because I want to learn about the Ant people. I hopi the Hopi prophecy is wrong.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
if you read the entire article ( i know its huge) it answers most of your questions.

i just finished it and im completely speechless. this is almost the exact same story in the bible, but just seems like it was aimed at them. then it even connects the two by the coming of the white people.

as for the prophecies, the article said that from the time the tablets were given to the hopi, untill the time of the great true white brothers return, they would orally pass down the prophecy.

then once a year all the tribes would gather together, and re-tell the prophecies, to ensure that if anything were added or taken from the story as it was being told, they would be called out and corrected by the rest of the tribes.

and i believe the fifth sign was telephone poles/wires

and the sixth they said was streets + heat waves that look like mirages but i think its talking about roads/stoplights.

"pictures in the sun" could just be a bad translation to "images of light", a big green arrow telling you its ok to turn left.

in any case, the article was powerful. s+f

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join