It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi Prophecy Seventh Sign Coming True?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The Seventh Prophet of the Seven Fires Prophecy dovetails nicely with the Hopi prophecies:

The seventh prophet that came to the people long ago said to be different from the other prophets. He was young and had a strange light in his eyes. He said,

"In the time of the Seventh Fire New People will emerge. They will retrace their steps to find what was left by the trail. Their steps will take them to the Elders who they will ask to guide them on their journey. But many of the Elders will have fallen asleep. They will awaken to this new time with nothing to offer. Some of the Elders will be silent because no one will ask anything of them. The New People will have to be careful in how they approach the Elders. The task of the New People will not be easy.

"If the New People will remain strong in their quest the Water Drum of the Midewiwin Lodge will again sound its voice. There will be a rebirth of the Anishinabe Nation and a rekindling of old flames. The Sacred Fire will again be lit.

"It is this time that the light skinned race will be given a choice between two roads. If they choose the right road, then the Seventh Fire will light the Eighth and final Fire, an eternal fire of peace, love brotherhood and sisterhood. If the light skinned race makes the wrong choice of the roads, then the destruction which they brought with then in coming to this country will come back at them and cause much suffering and death to all the Earth's people."

www.wabanaki.com...

We have choices to make.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

sp edit and removed link to site which asks for donations

[edit on 11/5/10 by masqua]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Could you send me that interview I'm new here and have not done my 20 posts but I find this article most intriguing.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

could be very tru.. regarding the 4/5/6 sighns.... power lines /internet/roads ore borders...

[edit on 11-5-2010 by ressiv]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Masqua ATS SuperMod created a thread I still go back to from time to time

I consider Masqua an ATS expert on the Native American Prophecies, please take the time to read his thread, it is very very informative.

Seven Fires by Masqua ATS SuperMod

I am also very glad and thankful this thread is well receive and ATSers are so open minded about it.

I also stand astonished at the cross referencing of other prophecies and info.

Thank you all for you excellent contribution to this thread.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

very tru also... america rules from stolen grounds.. then /now and in the future..(perhaps ! )

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hopi prophecies were traditionally oral. It has been handed down from generation to generation. The prophecies you read are an individual’s recount of something oral. The first writings on Hopi history started approx 1959.

The version of prophecies you see here are from a book called:

The Hopi Survival Kit: The Prophecies, Instructions and Warnings Revealed by the Last Elders.

I believe this book to have been written in the late 80's or early 90’s by Thomas Mails.

Some prophecies I think were in the Book of the Hopi by Frank Waters written in 1963.

I did have both books but have moved a few times over the last few years and can’t find them.

I hope the above info is correct but I may have it wrong… I’m sure Frank Waters did not have the prophecies in numerical order…

I get the impression that these prophecies have been modernised as time as gone on so they are not as dated as you may think.

Still I’m a big fan of the Hopi’s and their traditions.

Peace.

(and remember look after your pineal glands!)

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Thanks, RealTruth... you're very generous.

On the oil spill in the Gulf, there's a NYT map that updates daily.

On the upper left hand corner is a clickable link which shows how the slick is drifting with wind and currents. It also shows where we are in relation to the Valdez spill in Alaska.

Unfortunately, there is no cross reference to the oil that went into the Arabian Sea after the first Gulf War.

Taken altogether, it certainly seems like oil spills may be a factor in the Hopi Prophecy.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

"There will be a rebirth of the Anishinabe Nation and a rekindling of old flames. The Sacred Fire will again be lit.

Thats reassuring. I'm Anishinabe.
It's true that our numbers... have been going down.

This prophecy is interesting. I wonder if its true. I believe it though.

-Autumn

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The most amazing thing about my encounter with the very old man is that he did not speak English. Right in the middle of America are people who never learned English and speak a little Spanish they learned from Conquistadors. I am also interested in the knowledge of the Toltecs, who pre-date the Aztecs. They too only had an oral based history.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Interesting Prophecy here

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

A blue star? i guess that might explain the new star people might have been seeing, oh which also might be planet X

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasmagoria

how do you look after your pineal gland?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I've always interpreted that to mean that ISS would fail and coming crashing down, it does look like a star from earth..

great thread btw

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

That would be a new thread!

First suggestion is to learn as much as you can about it's purpose and how it regulates behaviour and the body in general.

Melatonin and Serotonin are big clues.

Anyway too much information, old and new, points to a need to become more spiritual, spiritual in a Hopi sense of the term.

I love these guys and they are indeed my starting point.

I once read that the Hopi reservation is on exactly the opposite side of the world as Tibet, the home of Buddhism for many. (Again I'm not sure of the facts here as it's been a while since I last read up on the Hopi's)

Buddhism is also familiar with the swastika.

Peace.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Phantasmagoria]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wobbly Anomaly

What is the first record of them ?

That is a good question... On the Crystalinks page, it says the prophetic account occurred in 1959 by White Feather to told to a minister David Young. It says it was published by Frank Waters in The Book of the Hopi in 1963, which post dates things like roads, trains, oil which those topics observed by White Feather are pretty much common sense and his perspective on changing times. War and Greed have always been around and will be there far into the future. Whether this is insight or prophecy, it is still an interesting topic, however leaves alot of room for individual interpretation. I am not being critical of that fact, because it does make for a good story for future generations that it is OK to listen to, and respect their elders and maintain their heritage and traditions. I recently saw a neat quote

"When an old man dies, we lose a library".

I don't think there is anything wrong with prophetic stories such as this because it is one man's vision of the future. For this type of message, the fact that it is metaphorical and cryptic makes it even better in my opinion.

My only criticism on this is the presentation which is webpage text which is subject to alternation and has alot of editorial bias. Crystalink should scan the paper documents as exhibits and let people comment on it. The one thing that lends credence to these stories is their publication date when it was put on paper.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicious Jones

The sixth sign is a reference to asphalt roads if you've ever seen a read in the desert sun, you'd see mirages like you wouldn't believe.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Maybe the Ninth Sign is happening now. Satellite gone rogue!

'Zombie Satellite' Wins First Round Against the Humans

Zombie satellites are nothing new, but what makes the case of Galaxy 15 unique is that the Intelsat-owned satellite isn't responding to commands from Earth, yet still is transmitting a signal. That makes it dangerous -- not so much because it risks running into other satellites (while possible, the chances of that are small), but because it can interfere with their signals.

www.aolnews.com...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
They all have come true. # 6 would more than likley be power lines and # 7 would be roads. Just look at the street on a hot sunny day in the distance it looks like a painting.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicious Jones

The Hopi don't believe in a Fully chronological time line. Also whats to make us believe that prophecies come in the correct order?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
"The Rivers of Stone", it seems to me, pertains more to asphalt roads, streets and highways that are scattered all over the world. The same can also be said for the huge Web in the previous sign. For someone who's never seen an asphalt before and then sees some in a vision, they might interpret them as "rivers of stone"; not knowing what they are.

reply to post by Phantasmagoria

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Sorry 5th and 6th not 6th and 7th. Isn't amazing that all these signs are man made.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join