It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi Prophecy Seventh Sign Coming True?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I found this very interesting about the Hopi Prophecies, especially number 7

Make what you want of it, but I remembered reading this a while back. I really believe the Hopi's have a connection to mother earth and have great wisdom.

Loam's thread and video reminded me of this prophecy.

Amateur Video of Gulf Oil Slick

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

Hopi Prophecies

Dolphin's Swimming under new Gulf Oil Spill - Sad ehh?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8e4f3f23f17.jpg[/atsimg]

Also please see another ATS thread here.

Seven Fires by Masqua ATS SuperMod

He will bring with him the symbols, and the missing piece of that sacred tablet now kept by the elders, given to him when he left, that shall identify him as our True White Brother.

"The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left.

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

"These are the Signs that great destruction is coming. The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle against other people in other lands -- with those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as White Feather has seen the white man make in the deserts not far from here. Only those which come will cause disease and a great dying.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Realtruth]

+15 more 
posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

I really believe the Hopi's have a connection to mother earth and have great wisdom.

We ALL have a connection to Mother Earth

And once we ALL begin to remember this fact, we can begin to create our new world.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

Originally posted by Realtruth

I really believe the Hopi's have a connection to mother earth and have great wisdom.

We ALL have a connection to Mother Earth

And once we ALL begin to remember this fact, we can begin to create our new world.

Yup! Exactly...... this people, or That people, hiding knowlege or wisdom, is just as arrogant as any other.... it is still a form of self rightiousness and judgemnet of anyone different...

That is why so many have dreams and prophecies told to them these days, because it is not about one nation, or tribe, or country or race....

It is about the HUMAN race......

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I have always been drawn to the Hopi’s.

Problem with their legends and prophecies is that it has or was never written down. It was passed on orally through the generations. I think the first record of these prophecies was written in the early 60’s.

This means they might not be as dated as they first seem…

While browsing over the signs again, the 6th sign reminds me of a volcanic eruption. “Rivers of stone.” I read somewhere that ash clouds create unbelievable sunsets…

I have always been intrigued by the return of the Hopi’s white brother.

“The True White Brother will bring with him two great, intelligent and powerful helpers, one of whom will have a sign of a swastika (a masculine symbol of purity), and the sign of the sun. The second great helper will have the sign of a celtic cross with red lines (representing female life blood) between the arms of the cross.”

Could a red cross be a symbol of a Knight Templar? A Celtic cross? Maybe it’s the return of King Arthur and The Red Cross is the St George’s flag?

… Maybe it just an England fan looking for the World Cup!!

Wasn’t the Mayan’s waiting for the return a white man…Quezacotl? (Something like that.) I read that that was why the Mayans were so accepting of the Spanish… because Cortez looked like someone they were waiting for. I would love to know who this white guy was and how he managed to travel to South/North America before it was “discovered” (please detect sarcasm with the word discovered)

I believe there are links between the Mayan's and Hopi's...

Anyway look after your pineal glands,

Peace.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Check this out:

Hopi Prophecies The Way of Balance Is an Individual Responsibility.(Interview)

One quote from the piece:

JK: Some traditions, for example the Maya tradition, identify a particular time at which the purification will occur, which is usually based on observation of the stars. The Hopi people have also observed signs indicating that the time of purification is getting closer. What can you tell us about these signs?

MG: Many things have changed. We are all out of balance. For example, we are now using the white man's calendar with twelve months instead of thirteen moons. We have observed that the movement of the moon is getting faster; this is how things will be during this time of change. We have seen plants bloom in the middle of winter. This happened in accordance with our prophecies, and this was when we went to Santa Fe to warn the population. We did that in 1990.

I told the people that the root cause of the problems that threaten life on earth is the concept of land title acquired and maintained by force. Because modern civilization is based on this concept, it does not hold the key to peace.

Our original Hopi land title is based on permission. We received that permission from Masa'aw, the guardian of all land and life, who holds it in trust for the Creator. Masa'aw is both a real person and the manifestation of the Creator. It is implemented by the forces that created this universe.

Regardless of differences in culture and tradition, true aboriginal title throughout the world is based on a similar relationship. To usurp aboriginal title by deception and force--then build an empire upon that basis--is to oppose the forces of life and ensure the eventual destruction of that empire. The United States of America has become such an empire.

Not sure if you'll be able to find the whole article online without signing up or paying for access, so if anyone is interested I have the article I can email it if anyone wants it. Just U2U.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

That's pretty interesting and most/all of those prophecies have come true.
It's interesting anyway.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

... internet

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

...?

... if this was BP spill then what was the 6th sign? I'm not one for prophecy but please do indulge me.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Now that is probably talking about the oil spill in the gulf like you are speculating. If you think about it #6 happened 50 years ago with the interstate highway system. #7 could be occuring right now in the gulf of mexico.

What I want you to read next is pretty scary if you think of it's cause.

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

This could be caused by an economic collapse where people migrate to their area. Poverty could be the cause for long hair. They might join the tribal areas to learn how to live and survive after an economic collapse. They might have to learn their ways and wisdom to survive.

+17 more 
posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicious Jones

...?

Easily explained... concrete and blacktop highways lie exposed to the full strength of the sun, creating 'heat shimmer' much like a mirage in the desert.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicious Jones

...?

Why is it so hard for people to figure this one out?

Rivers of stone = Paved roads
Make pictures in the sun = Mirages from heat on paved roads.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

...?

Why is it so hard for people to figure this one out?

Rivers of stone = Paved roads
Make pictures in the sun = Mirages from heat on paved roads.

Yes indeed that is an easy explanation, but isn't that assuming that (if 5 is indeed the internet, which is the only thing that makes sense to me) that a fully implemented internet came before fully developed paved roads/highways. Sure its easy to assume that rivers of stone = paved roads, but those didn't come after the internet...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

... internet

...?

... if this was BP spill then what was the 6th sign? I'm not one for prophecy but please do indulge me.

Hi there,

Could it be this for the 6th sign >

Highways and their mirage-producing effects

From Here

Be safe and be well.

Meh, seems some beat me to it

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Spiro]

+11 more 
posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Yes indeed that is an easy explanation, but isn't that assuming that (if 5 is indeed the internet, which is the only thing that makes sense to me) that a fully implemented internet came before fully developed paved roads/highways. Sure its easy to assume that rivers of stone = paved roads, but those didn't come after the internet...

Telephone/Telegraph Wires were criss-crossing the land well before the internet was.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro

... internet

...?

Hi there,

Could it be this for the 6th sign >

Highways and their mirage-producing effects

From Here

Be safe and be well.

Cheers, that makes much more sense

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

#5 or 'spider webs' is actually telecommunication lines. It is not internet lines.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I agree. I've always considered the telegraph system to be the 'spider web'. That and rail lines...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Maybe the spider's web thing is referring to the train-tracks ?

link   
reply to post by masqua

reply to post by Misoir

no worries, I'm on board with you guys now.

link   

Perhaps roads.... and the haze you get on a hot day? Pictures in the sun?

Something like that.... all the previous ones were pretty spot on though, not sure of the validity.authenticity of all these prophecies but it's interesting all the same.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unium
Maybe the spider's web thing is referring to the train-tracks ?

that would be the snakes of iron.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join