It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do men want to kill?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by hippomchippo

Well, obviously you people have not had a nurturing mother and that is why you want to kill everything that moves.

A lot of men must suffer that same thing.

Why are you making up your own form of reality as you go along? Bending and exaggerating to "prove" a point is going to get you no where ....

My grandma was extremely nurturing, and my dad turned out to be a manly man.

Wheres the logic in your argument?

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Scarcer]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Actually, the term "want" should be "need".

The reason we "need to kill" is simple.

1. Keeping every ahole from walking off with our stuff.
2. Keeping every ahole from assaulting us/ours.
3. Keeping every ahole nation from screwing with us.

You forget, sweetheart, that we are ALL still animals. You included (your probably a vegetarian one).

men are men. We can be aggressive. Women like you are the ones that scream when our boy children play army or cowboys and shoot each other with toy guns.

Thats why so many younger boys in the last 20 years are such puss's!

You can continue to be a pacifist. If you want to curl up in a fetal position if your attacked...fine.

As for myself (and the other men and women in my family) we will choose to be carnivores. We are predators. Not prey. I prefer to be at the top of the food chain thank you.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

Exactly, im done with this thread.

Either the poster is too young to comprehend the thread, too hurt, too sexist, too ignorant or deliberatly being stupid to keep us responding.

Good discusing the subject with others though.

Peace

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

I agree, ta'ta'

I'm going to bed.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I think that the problem with this question about "violence in men" is that we all lost focus on the fact that WE ARE STILL ANIMALS!!! People complain that we kill seals inhumanely; watch a polar bear hunt one and eat it alive and then you'll boycott polar bears. People complain that we, as the human kind, are violent towards each other; watch male lions kill the young of other male lions and you will hate them too...

Violence is a term that was invented by man. The real term is NATURE... Primitive impulses (jealousy, anger, rage, hunger, etc...) make us do things and we tend to want to "protect" ourselves from this. This is also a primitive impulse, to survive. The reason why "human males are so violent" is because we are animals. Human females are no different, they are also violent, maybe the term "catfight" will evoke some ideas... Jealousy is a very big catalyst in females of the human kind.

The idea of a cuddly woman with her baby is just like the cuddly polar bear; nice at first, but then it can rip you apart just because...

My 0.02$

In the meantime, people will keep wishing humans would "come to their senses" and stop the violence, which would mean that we would have to stop being animals which means that we would have to start being robots... It's impossible to be like Spock with such a chemically controlled brain structure...

Later people, I'm off to kill something (just a fly)...

Magnum

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Just reading the posts here and I see a trend in the OP's posts that should give some illumination to the thread.

That word is "Hate". It is used as "I Hate".

Yes it is sad that so many young people are lost to warring in every country, as it has been for many thousands of years.

Most wars are fought to provide the Elite with ever more income because they indirectly fund both sides of all warring. This elite ply the hatred, the separation between people, races, countries and governments to further their own goals. There is no remorse there.

In ancient times, war was waged for Resources.. you know Land, Food, Women, etc. Making billions of dollars from it was not part of the scope back then.

The cause for War through all times is the Mindset of Might is Right.

We are starting to reach the end of this mindset's domination in our world. So we will see more and more of it as it heads to it's end, and not an end with a whimper but with an astounding bang for effect.

War and killing is not in Male Genes. Women are the most effective Killers, and are recognised as such by many governments through our history.

Hatred of men, hatred of women, hatred of killers, hatred of hunting for food.. is only Hatred looking for a Direction, and Outlet.

Deal with the cause fo your own Hatreds and you will find yourself seeing more clearly.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Tayesin]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Thanks for your seeing powers.

It is not I hate, as you would would know if you had seeing powers.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

Well, obviously you people have not had a nurturing mother and that is why you want to kill everything that moves.

A lot of men must suffer that same thing.

Please, shut up.
There's a difference between knowing that a nurturing mother is good, and saying that all nurturing mothers are capable of no evil.
Pathetic that you need to turn to straw men to keep afloat your sexist thread.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
One more post before I go to bed.

Didn't the Chinese government have an exclusive army of women? armed with sks rifles, and were used to slaughter villages? Or am I thinking of the wrong country?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Interesting how everyone ignored my first post.

Don't forget - women kill their LIVE unborn children

Approximately 39,290,477 since 1973 - USA only

If you really want to know the reason...

For the love of money is the root of all evil : which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. 1 Tim 6:10 KJV

JESUS|YESHUA|SON < YHWH|YAHWEH|FATHER > CREATOR|KING|SAVIOUR

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil

Interesting how everyone ignored my first post.

Don't forget - women kill their LIVE unborn children

Approximately 39,290,477 since 1973 - USA only

If you really want to know the reason...

For the love of money is the root of all evil : which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. 1 Tim 6:10 KJV

JESUS|YESHUA|SON < YHWH|YAHWEH|FATHER > CREATOR|KING|SAVIOUR

They probably ignored it because it was peppered with religious dogma, I don't think people want to open up that can of worms in this thread.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Feel free to ignore the "dogma"...

...and deal with the facts.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scarcer
One more post before I go to bed.

Didn't the Chinese government have an exclusive army of women? armed with sks rifles, and were used to slaughter villages? Or am I thinking of the wrong country?

Tamil tigers? or the colombians had a vast arrival of lethal women soldiers.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil

Feel free to ignore the "dogma"...

...and deal with the facts.

I'd rather not start an abortion debate in a thread about why men kill.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

OK, I was done with this thread, but you have peaked my curiosity. So why do all these women kill their live children. (By live, I take it you mean they have been born after around 9 months). If you mean a fetus then I understand you are talking about abortion.
Thanks

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

I stated... LIVE unborn children

I also stated the reason.

I'm not here to debate abortion. I just wanted to point out that women also kill.

Peace

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

Sorry re-read again and I understand your point.
I think the reason you stated was what confused me, as there is so many more reasons than money to have an abortion.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil : which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. 1 Tim 6:10 KJV"

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
[edit on 11-5-2010 by badgerprints]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Just one last point...

6 weeks from fertilization the baby will have a pumping heart, brain activity and blood flowing through its veins.
en.wikipedia.org...

I'll step out now.

Peace

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

It isn't woman, it's humans that cause war, however men are portrayed as the big tough protectors so it's obviously their job to go out and become a murderer only to probably be murdered there as well...

[edit on 11/5/10 by CHA0S]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join