It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel 'Already In War With Iran'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Israel 'Already In War With Iran'

www.presstv.com

Israel has renewed its threat of a possible attack on Iran, saying Tel Aviv has the technological capability to target the Islamic Republic.

The remarks by Israeli Deputy Prime Minister Moshe Yaalon show the use of stronger language in Tel Aviv's war rhetoric against Iran.

... Yaalon further said that considering the "overall situation" in the region, Israel was "already in a military confrontation with Iran."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
War preparations continue... Under the flag of "peace negotiations"

Now when looking situation after weekend of "beginning of peace negotiations" witch has been prime news in MSM all over the world, there is truly no need to hail the situation - and at least for us who are closely monitoring situation in ME, there is still every warning out from sudden threat of coming wars.

There is absolutely no guarantee that these coming "indirect talks" will ever begin, or lead to anywhere - and what is also totally forget from very distorted MSM message of "Israels will to peace" - is given very tight timelines witch is only 4 months.

Also Palestinians just gave, only after two days of beginning their first complains from continuing settlement building, witch was their main obstacle to start these talks in first place...

"Palestinians report first Israeli violation of talks to U.S."
www.haaretz.com...

You remember "bunker busters" in Diego Garcia? Debka says that now when these talks has been started - BBs are on their way to Israel again!

"US sends Israel smart bombs to match Syrian missiles for Hizballah"
www.debka.com...

Russian president is visiting now Turkey and then tomorrow Syria - we can expect opposing coalition to make their further preparations soon... We really are still not far from all out summer war - get ready, no matter what biased "peace" propaganda MSM is feeding to you!

www.presstv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
War preparations continue... Under the flag of "peace negotiations"

To secure peace you must prepare for war.

Well these talks as I see it have no substance. I seem to have heard this subject before, several dozen times, over the past 30 years I've been alive.

And to say that we'll see anything come out of them at all is a complete and utter fabrication.

How can they have talks when they're in "proximity" they aren't even in the same room or at the same table.

"Tell the West Bank they can't come to my birthday party and we're not friends anymore"

Indirect talks

No doubt Netanyahu had to be seen as being committed to peace and returning to the negotiating table to get a pat on the head from Obama. Isn't he a good little ally doing what he's told?

I think the Israeli's have more or less been at war with Iran or in Iran for several years now. Before the last election for sure.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by belial259

I have seen that after Gaza Op there is no way back - it was 911 in ME, and before that crime has take its revenge or those who responsible from that are jailed - its impossible to see peace in ME.

I think war was started by Cast Lead - but all sides needs also time for make their preparations to big one, and that is the path we have been since ending of that horrible campaign.

- Iran-Syria-Lebanon axis with safety guarantees is done
- Who is talking about Turkey joining EU anymore? - No, they are with Russians against Israel these days
- Arab Nations has never been so one minded against Israel, like we seen last weeks summit
- Question about water resources are heating all over the region
- Fatah and Hamas has coordinated their actions first time over the last months
- Iran is having every day large war games...

There is no light in this tunnel, but MSM is doing their best to show Israel as victim in US/EU controlled media.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

No my friend you are wrong...there IS light in this tunnel. Unfortunatley it is from a massive thermonuclear blast being detonated. This will not end well.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Thanks for keeping us up to date on this JanusFin. Here's a link to a video that says that submarines have docked in Lebanon and unloaded chemical weapons. www.pjtv.com...

When this goes, it's gonna change the world.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Some news I would raise to this discussion...

US Is Not Withholding Weapons, Says Middle East Researcher

Middle East affairs expert Barry Rubin of the Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) in Herzliya states that contrary to reports, the Obama administration is not withholding advanced weapons from Israel. America continues to sell weapons to Israel, and security ties between the two countries remain tight, he said in an article for the IDC's GLORIA (Global Research in International Affairs) Center.

Rubin noted that the United States is supplying Israel with GBU-39 Small Diameter Bombs for its F-151 fleet,
and has plans to install the same system on Israel's F-161s. The Israel Air Force is also receiving Laser-Guided Joint Direct Attack Munitions, he said.

Israel is also equipping its F-151s to carry GBU-28 bombs known as the Hard Target Penetrator, Rubin said.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

Mayor Barkat: Construction in Yerushalayim to Continue
www.theyeshivaworld.com...

Iran’s Navy Already a Threat to Oil Tankers, Moscow Analyst Concludes
georgiandaily.com...

Iran warns US against 'irreversible' action

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad warns his American counterpart that by slapping new sanctions against Iran, he will no longer be able to mend relations with the country. "I told a reporter, with an American network, that certain parties want to push US President Barack Obama to either adopt an irreversible stance against Iran, or pass a resolution against it -- and this would mean the end of America," Ahmadinejad said Monday.

www.presstv.ir...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HimWhoHathAnEar
Thanks for keeping us up to date on this JanusFin. Here's a link to a video that says that submarines have docked in Lebanon and unloaded chemical weapons. www.pjtv.com...

Of course it will, this is the Gog Magog war of Revelation.

2 billion people will die.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
In the state of nature, states are in a constant state of war.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
A must read...

The Impending War

I can feel the war with my fingertips. Quite how bad will it be I do not know; only time will tell. The approaching day of reckoning is upon us; the build-up is almost complete. Following, there will be peace that will last many generations. To achieve such peace however, a fatal blow must be dealt.

The players will align themselves; preliminary moves have already begun. Iran, Russia and China may be one block, although this may change in time. Israel, the USA and Europe will inevitably be the other, although not as much a coalition of willing participants. The hatred toward the West is simply too large, too engrained in modern culture and psyche.

www.opednews.com...

Lebanon must reinforce defensive power
www.presstv.com...

... Bye, bye negotiations, BREAKING NEWS!!!

Netanyahu insists: No Jerusalem construction freeze

Despite Mitchell's announcement, Netanyahu tells fellow Likud members Israel did not commit to construction freeze in east Jerusalem neighborhood

www.ynetnews.com...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I also believe when Israel is ready to attack Iran and has to fly over afganistan the United States will send there fighters to stop israel from attacking Iran, but if i was israel i would have already done this because they are the country that will most assured be attacked .I also believe that Israel already has a date set for when they will attack Iran and it will becoming sooner than we think.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
That's why Iran is preparing a preemptive strike to their preemptive strike. Chemical weapons into Israel will bring on the Samson Option.

NOTurTypical: Yes, and also the persian strike of Daniel Chapter 8 described by Gabriel. After which, americas power is broken.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by HimWhoHathAnEar

You do know that the modern "Jews" are not the Hebrews of the Bible, right? I can't stand such blatant ignorance and misinformation. You need to re-evaluate your incorrect outlook on the world.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Israel says it's better prepared for war with Iran
By KAROUN DEMIRJIAN (AP) – 4 hours ago
www.google.com...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by HimWhoHathAnEar

Of course it will, this is the Gog Magog war of Revelation.

2 billion people will die.

Sorry to interrupting,

Every nation in Asian continent has their own version of Gog and Megog, Mulims call it YA'JOOJ MA'JOOJ and it refers to (unseen people from the east).

YA'JOOJ MA'JOOJ (Gog and Megog)

God created a nation called Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj. In the beginning they were free. King Zulqarnian imprisoned up behind a wall. They are still imprisoned today, and will be freed near the Day of Judgement. They will come out and create a lot of trouble. Their population is ten times larger than the world's population.

As we know King Zulqarnain travelled from East to West and North to South. When he was travelling the world, he imprisoned the Ya'jooj Ma'jooj behind a very thick wall. Zulqarnain went East, the people said to him, "In between these mountains, there is a nation called Ya'jooj Ma'jooj, who are like animals. Their teeth are like those of wild animals. When they come out they eat snakes, scorpions, horses, mules, donkeys, vegetables and wild animals. We will give you anything if you build a wall between the Ya'jooj Ma'jooj and us so that they won't harm us." Zulqarnain said, "I don't need paying, but what I would like is that you can help me by bringing me pieces of iron, wood and coal." When they brought these things, Zulqarnain started to build the wall. After this, he started to blow on it. When it became red-hot, he said, "Bring liquid copper." He put this liquid copper on the wall and made it very strong. Then he said, "They will come out from behind the wall, when Allah wants them to"

the rest at Source

My question is where the location of is these (eastern creatures) are..? to every Chinese Americans are (easterners)… to every American Europeans are easterner and so on and so on.

During attack of the changes Kahn every Persian was quite sure that they are the one (ask any Iranian today and he/she’ll tell you stories about Mongols and their attack and how they look!

This a just a propaganda crap created by the Zionists of the occupied Israel..

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSawyer

You do know that the modern "Jews" are not the Hebrews of the Bible, right? I can't stand such blatant ignorance and misinformation. You need to re-evaluate your incorrect outlook on the world.

My outlook on the world is unfolding right before our eyes. Besides, was I talking to you?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayan991

I also believe when Israel is ready to attack Iran and has to fly over afganistan ......

Um

www.abovetopsecret.com...
[edit on 10-5-2010 by aorAki]

[edit on 10-5-2010 by aorAki]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I don't care whether you were "talking to me" (how can you talk over the keyboard? lulz) or not. Keep your opinions separated from facts, we're here to deny ignorance.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by TSawyer]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

I know you don't care, that's what trolls do, they go around looking for someone who has a different opinion which 'offends' them and then interject themselves into the conversation. Meanwhile you haven't contributed anything to the thread.

You'll have to Troll elsewhere for a fight. Out of respect for the OP, I'm putting you on ignore and will not reply again.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Ok the moder Jew ofcourse isnt going to be the Hebrew In biblical times ok, but Israel is gods chosen people and even though its not biblical times like back then, its still biblical times now

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join