It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel 'Already In War With Iran'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by mayan991

I also believe when Israel is ready to attack Iran and has to fly over afganistan ......

Um

www.abovetopsecret.com...
[edit on 10-5-2010 by aorAki]

[edit on 10-5-2010 by aorAki]

LOL
Great post. That comment reminded me of:

Maybe on the way to Iran, as Israel flies over Afghanistan, they could stop over in South Africa... to educate them on geography.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
And now for the biggest lie of the month by the Israeli government...probably nominated for biggest lie of the century...

21:37 Peres: Israel never asked the U.S. for any military help (Ch. 10)

Just the NERVE to say that...

# 16:51 Barak: Control over another people is problematic policy in the long run (Haaretz)

No you think? Yeah it was a problem for the nazis too...you know, controlling all those jews in the concentration camps...didn't work well. Same thing with controlling the palestinians.

# 11:10 Russia President Medvedev to Syria Monday for cooperation talks (Israel Radio)

Hopefully Russia will give them S-300s.

# 07:22 NGO: 75% of Palestinian children in E. Jerusalem living below poverty line (Israel Radio)

What a surprise.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Why prepare for war when you could prepare for Peace?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senz20
Why prepare for war when you could prepare for Peace?

Because when you're a bunch of criminals, you always prepare to fight the police, because it's only a matter of time before you get what you deserve.

Goes for all parties involved.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN

There is absolutely no guarantee that these coming "indirect talks" will ever begin, or lead to anywhere - and what is also totally forget from very distorted MSM message of "Israels will to peace" - is given very tight timelines witch is only 4 months.

which takes us to august which astrologically is a likely time for all out war. especially coupled with the economic bubble which is sure to burst by then. even the props for financial support are beginning to buckle.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The US won't do anything btw. Israel will bomb, Iran will invade Iraq, and we won't invade back.

Here's a conspiracy. Iran invades Iraq once we leave, and Iraq wins with our equipment.

For those of you who do not know, Iraq is one of some 3 or so nations the US has graced the ability to acquire M1A3 Abrams tanks. Just for kicks and giggles, Israel is NOT one. Egypt and Iraq will both acquire this technology.

The US will not fight any such war. They will force Egypt and Iraq to fight alongside Israel, or turn Israel into an enemy perhaps.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
Iran will invade Iraq

Now, why would they do that, given their track record over the last century and more?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
So - when Israel was not aloud to train IAF in Turkey airspace, they are doing it in Germany - yeah, great!

US, Israel hold war game in Germany

The United States and Israel have staged a joint aerial war game in Germany, using live ammunition in their first such maneuver in the German soil. US military choppers joined Israeli Apache attack helicopters last week in the drills which were held in southern Germany, Israel radio reported on its website on Monday.

www.presstv.com...

Report: Iran warned US plane to stay away from exercise

Islamic Republic's armed forces chief says American reconnaissance aircraft tried to approach Iranian naval maneuvers, but was warned by military to leave

www.ynetnews.com...

Assad: Peace process in danger

In joint press conference with Russian counterpart, Syrian President Assad warns that 'the expulsion of Palestinians from Jerusalem, the attacks on holy sites and the siege on Gaza may completely foil the peace process'

www.ynetnews.com...

- Then I reccomend this trilateral interview to watch from AJ...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
More alternative news away from "high hopes" of MSM -

Israeli Hypocrisy: Talking Peace While Preparing for War and Institutionalizing Dire Conditions in Gaza

Obama's Middle East special envoy, former Senator and Walt Disney chairman, George Mitchell will do the honors, trying to force Palestinian negotiators to accede to Israeli demands and declare success, until inevitable new violence forces a restart of the whole process at some future time. The charade continues.

Recurrent negotiations have gone on for decades, always with the same result. Rita Mae Brown (in her book "Sudden Death"), and some say Albert Einstein, called it insanity, or the practice of "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." In this case, results are what Israel predetermines, Palestinians having no say whatever about a process designed to fail.

www.opednews.com...

- I really didnt know that envoy Mitchell is real Disneys agent!!! - Dont we all know what is behind Walt Disney Corporation in ATS??? ... Damn, now I am even more pessimistic for future of these talks... Doomed to fail, no question about it!

Tehran's War Preparations
www.humanevents.com...

- Something to remember in coming harsh times:

Russian and Syrian Presidents sign cooperation agreements

The presidents of Russia and Syria Dmitry Medvedev and Bashar Assad have made a joint statement summing up the results of today’s talks. The two delegations signed a number of documents on cooperation in the fields of information technology, communications, air service, tourism, environmental protection and science and technology. Also a programme of joint action for 2010-2012 implementing the inter-government agreement has been signed.

english.ruvr.ru...

Muslim leaders warn against Jerusalem settlements

Istanbul: Muslim leaders warned on Monday the establishment of new Israeli settlements in Jerusalem would push the region to "the brink of an abyss,” a day after Palestinians declared the start of indirect talks with Israel.

Palestinians say the US-mediated talks will become direct if Israel announces a complete halt to settlement building on occupied land. Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan, a strong critic of Israel, stressed the importance of such a move.

www.ummid.com...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Israel wont care that momentum for these celebrations are just provocative - Uh, but what other can we expect?

Israel marks 43-year rule of Arab east Jerusalem

JERUSALEM — Israel will on Tuesday start celebrating the anniversary of what it calls Jerusalem's unification , its 1967 conquest of the city's Arab sector which has since become a major hurdle in peace efforts.

The sunset-to-sunset Jerusalem Day celebrations kick off with an open-air concert by US funk band Kool and the Gang and feature a ceremony at Ammunition Hill, the site of one of Israel's fiercest battles with Jordanian forces.

Thousands of people, mostly nationalist-religious Jews, are expected to take part on Wednesday in an annual march through Jerusalem that concludes at the Old City's Wailing Wall, one of the holiest sites in Judaism.

www.google.com...

Russia: Mideast tension could spark catastrophe
www.google.com...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Israel says North Korea shipping WMDs to Syria

Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman on Tuesday accused nuclear power North Korea of supplying Syria with weapons of mass destruction.

Lieberman's office quoted him as telling Japanese Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama at a meeting in Tokyo that such activity threatened to destabilize east Asia as well as the Middle East.

In evidence he cited the December 2009 seizure at Bangkok airport of an illicit North Korean arms shipment which US intelligence said was bound for an unnamed Middle East country.

Lieberman said Syria intended to pass the weapons on to Hezbollah and to the Palestinian Hamas movement, which rules Gaza and has its political headquarters in Damascus.

Yeah and? Even if this is true, Syria ALREADY HAVE WMDS and have had them for DECADES. THIS IS NO BIG DEAL.

Now wouldn't that be funny if North Korea gave a nuke or two to Syria? Just for the lulz?

Syria, unlike Iran, could actually deliver the nuke by artillery if necessary. But doing so would result in Syria being turned into ash.

Israel will on Tuesday start celebrating the anniversary of what it calls Jerusalem's unification

Nothing like provoking your enemies eh?

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Israel see only one aggressor, and thats not in their mirrors...

Netanyahu: Iran trying to provoke war between Israel and Syria

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday said that Iran is trying to provoke war between Israel and Syria, during a visit to a Northern Command training base.

www.haaretz.com...

How pathetic...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Israel is already at war with everyone. Including Syria. They're choosing their enemies already for WW3 and preparing everyone for it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

-

.... but MSM is doing their best to show Israel as victim in US/EU controlled media.

Really did you not just read your own post?
Iran-Syria-Lebanon axis with safety guarantees is done
- Who is talking about Turkey joining EU anymore? - No, they are with Russians against Israel these days
- Arab Nations has never been so one minded against Israel, like we seen last weeks summit
- Question about water resources are heating all over the region
- Fatah and Hamas has coordinated their actions first time over the last months
- Iran is having every day large war games...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by palg1

I am very aware of daily provocations and hostilities done by Israeli government againt palestinians and their neighbors, like most of us in ATS are, and I have no need to drum anti-israeli news in here. I did bring out facts from Israels apartheid for a while, but I get so widely condemned from that work, that I stop to spread anything what doesnt have wider impact in political field.

It doesnt matter what I think - and its too late to do anything about anything.

What I follow is gearing up for next great war looming, and there is no-one innocent in that game. MSM forgets to mention many of these political facts, so I see its important to lift many separated news up from darkness to same discussion.

I see Israel as main aggressor in ME with tons of evidence growing daily about it. Why news from Arab Nations are important to lit everyones attentiun now, is that there was no coalition before Cast Lead - situation has changed - and everyone should understand that next war in ME will escalate to never seen scale, very possibly WW3.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Iraq would be a buffer state between Israel and Iran. Israel won't invade a US ally. But Iran would. Iran would be perfectly justified too.

Also, track records means crap in this era.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
There will be no peace...

'Fight for Jerusalem - fight for truth'

Speaking on the eve of Jerusalem Day, the prime minister spoke of the interaction between truth and justice, stressing that any distortion of justice concerning the Jewish people and Jerusalem was also a distortion of truth.

www.jpost.com...

Public security minister: Israel to demolish Arab homes in East Jerusalem

Public Security Minister Yitzhak Aharonovitch on Wednesday said that Israel will demolish Palestinian homes in East Jerusalem in the coming days despite the renewal of indirect peace talks.

www.haaretz.com...

- Thats it then.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Janus, I'm just trying to see your point of view, and I just don't see how you can say Israel is the "main aggressor". They are not the one vowing to destroy it's enemies. It only ever retaliates, to direct attacks, against military targets and even expels Jews for illegal built Kabuts' as an example.

Show me firm examples of their provocation that isn't a response to someone-else's statement or action.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
hi, am new to this site.....and read this a few days ago but can't seem to find the orginal thread.

i sent this around a few friends to see there opinion on this too.

my friend has replyed with this....what are your thoughts..

p.s if anyone can send me the link to the orginal thread i will post it on there.....

It would start when Israel attacks Iran. We all know Iran has their alliance with Syria, Hezbollah, and Hamas so we know they would begin to attack Israel. So Israel will be fighting on several fronts. Not long into the war Islamic Extremists will begin to say that the Jews and Christians are waging war on Islam and they won't stop until all Muslims are dead. [Extemists said that after Afghanistan & Iraq. The thing is, nobody listens to extremists much because they are...extremists. It’s a bit like saying Christians will rise up because Westboro Baptist Church say Christians are being persecuted] This will cause widespread chaos in not only Muslim nations but in nations with significant Muslim minorities (France, Sweden, UK). [no offence to our Muslim population, but they’re only about 4% of the UK population. Is 4% statistically significant?]

As the war progresses the US, UK and France will militarily assist Israel. But surprises will occur when Syria begins to win against Israel and begins to march towards Jerusalem whilst bombing everything in their path. [that would be a surprise. Israel has a powerful, well-equipped, well-trained army. They have national service, nuclear weapons and all sorts of powerful US weapons. No offence to Syria, I’m sure they’re great blokes but they’re not really “players” in the arms race. Remember, David and Goliath is only a myth] Israel will not stand for that and will see no other way to stop Syria except to change the entire 'game'. I'm not sure what weapon they will use but they will fulfill biblical prophecy and level Damascus until nothing is left. This is when the Muslim world will go completely insane. Israel will see a rainstorm of bombs as they now know Israel is willing to go that far.

Then Iran will have their first nuclear bomb (it will not be very big)[Okay, so the intel says Iran has not got nukes but I guess the explanation that they have a very small one covers it and I guess this is the future] but it will be strong enough to level half of Israel [I dunno, sounds like a pretty big bomb to me. If the bombs the US dropped on Japan could only level a city each then a bomb that can level half a nation is pretty big]. Then chaos rips through the Middle East with riots becoming more extreme as the other Muslim nations refuse to get involved [If Israel just got nuked then there isn’t much to get involed in]. Then they will begin to collapse, one by one Muslim nations will fall to extremists who want to wage all out warfare against Israel [more all-out than nuking it?]. At this point the war spreads to North Africa and Iraq [how can the war spread to nations without properly equipped armies? Are the North Africans going to launch a major navel offensive].

As all NATO members refuse to get involved other than the US, UK and France [Hang on, I thought the French were supposed to be the ones who don’t get involved?]the US will stage a false flag operation [Oh no, it’s Elvis killed JFK time.]. This time far worse than 9/11 [Hardcore Libertarian Americans want there to be no government and so believing that the government are responsible for 9/11 is easier for them to believe than the fact that US security forces just ****ed up. As libertarians are convinced there are secret agents everywhere watching them, they can’t believe 9/11 would have been able to happen. It did.]. They will automatically point the finger at the Radical Islamic Alliance which will force all NATO members to respond and support the US, and of course Israel. Turkey will refuse to join the war and will either leave or be kicked out of NATO. Turkey will side with Iran but won'

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join