It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle Number 2 - 2010 STONEHENGE

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
This one is obviously man made. The makers didn't even try to make it look legit.
The center points of all circles in this one are on stomped down areas or the tram lines.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
The Sun at the centre, with Earth and Nibiru orbiting on either side - hidden from one another.

I'm not at all convinced that Nibiru exists, but that's the first thing that springs to mind when i look at this design.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy
..... and you have personally debunked how many crop circles !??????
..millions

Ok maybe I exaggerated. But you can show me ANY crop circle, and I will show you "tool marks" which are the same tool marks found on confirmed man-made crop circles. EVERY SINGLE CROP CIRCLE HAS THESE TOOL MARKS.

Every single crop circle can be debunked using these tool marks, and only using images!

"Every single crop circle" is a LOT of crop circles. How about you count them?

Show me a crop circle, I will show you the tool marks.

.. and there are tool marks everywhere ????

YES! In plain sight, where everyone ignores.

..... please debunk this one , WITH proof
otherwise , YOU may look a little foolish

Don't mind if I do;

First they make the outline:

Then they fill it in:

Just like HUMANS!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/525fac9c3e3a.gif[/atsimg]

You see how they do the outline, then fill it in? They do the outline first so they know where to stop filling it in.

--

Those red lines I roughly marked on the images highlight the TOOL MARKS that are found on ALL CROP CIRCLES, and are known to be caused by the TOOLS that were used to smash the crops. You can watch any man-made crop circle and see the creation of these lines.

How do people make these SO perfect...

They use measuring tools. They use rope or string with knots tied in important places.

To make a perfect line, you pull the string tight.

To make a perfect circle, you pivot the string around an axis.

To make a perfect triangle you first make a perfect line. At the end of that line you measure 60 degrees with a simple protractor, then you make another line. Then measure 60 degrees again, and make the final line that connects the first two.

To make a perfect square, you first draw a perfect line. At the end of the line you measure 90 degrees and draw the other line. Then you repeat that until you end up were you started.

Using a string, and a protractor, you can draw ANYTHING perfectly.

If you can not draw perfect shapes using tools, then you might be one.

...in the dark...

If you use the methods I describe above, you don't even need to see what you are doing. As long as you make the measurements right, it will all turn out exactly perfect. The light of night is just enough to make measurements.

...very quickly...

That all comes down to practice, experience, planning, and the number of people you have helping you.

...with NO witnesses ?

Fields are very large. Crops are usually about 3 feet tall. The average human is 5'10. Crops would be hiding more than half of their body. At long distances their upper body not hidden by crops would be very small. If at night, the darkness of night would be hiding their upper body (camouflage). If they get spotted, they can just duck down and hide in the crops.

Since fields are so big, people just are not watching every inch of them 24/7.

People have been documented being spotted before. People just don't make a big deal about it when they are spotted, so we never hear about it.

We have ALL seen the videos of people making one , and the results were
VERY amateurish .

..because the people making them WERE amateurish. Well except a few, but the goal was to show HOW, not to show HOW GOOD.

I challenge you to capture ANY hoaxsters on video , I'm sure a
thousand of your friends should be able to do that easily .

You may get your wish in the future. We already know the when crop circle season starts, we know the fields they do them in.... and now... we might even know the major players who make all these (to be continued).

People have been caught making crop circles before. They have been arrested and charged for criminal damages.

People have been caught, they just don't make a huge deal about it, and we hardly hear about it.

..... and when we ALL see those intelligently controlled orbs of light
actually at work , will you still pretend that people dunnit?

Please show us proof the orbs have anything to do with the crop circle. I would die to see something like that...

Everything you are going to show me, I have seen before. None of them show any orbs having anything to do with crop circles, they were just in the same area. Correlation does not imply causation.

UFO = unidentified flying objects. It could be remote controlled hobby aircraft toys, it could be insects, animals, aliens, anything. If you can't identify it, then you don't know what it is. To jump to conclusions and say it is causing the crop circles just because it is next to them is ridiculous! I could very well say humans made crop circles just because humans are standing next to them, but that is ridiculous too.

Real crop circles are made by an other worldly presence ,
most likely God Himself

Prove it.

.... but I bet your an atheist ?

Wow you are horribly wrong. God is one. All is one.

ALL is 0NE

[edit on 11-5-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

I've read your post a few times and am trying to see where you are demonstrating how the rape seed gets interwoven within this process and how it gets interwoven without breaking...

Having seen it with my own eyes, touched it and tried to recreate the interwoven pattern myself with the same crop (failing quite miserably) I have always wondered how that is done..

Thanks in advance for clearing that one up for me..

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Show me a picture of exactly what you are talking about.

I ask you to do that because there are many crop circles that have a "weave" look to them but they are not woven then are just layered.

Also, there are other crop circles where the very center of a circle has just a few standing crops which are braided like hair.

There are different methods to do this, and I wan't to make sure you and I are talking about the same method before I continue.

About damage,
If you watch the creation of a crop circle, you will see that crops don't always get damaged. They really only get damaged if they are very rough in their creation. However if they do it right, they won't really damage anything, the crop will just curve, and bend.

When you watch closely, you will see when they flatten the crops, the tool they use only comes in contact with a small portion of crops. This small portion of crops then pushes the crops next to them, meaning they never get touched by a tool.

A lot of new crop circle makers are starting to "weave" there designs for "style points", and to distract researchers from looking at other flaws in their methods.

But, yes, please show me exactly what you are talking about so we can be sure we are talking about the same thing.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Well, pics will have to wait until another appears around here (am sure one will
) But they are infrequent in Sussex and of the boring circular kind

I usually just happen across them walking the dog over the downs, very few get reported around here unless they are news worthily (i.e pretty pattern)

I won't bother describing them since that is a waste of time, but will get pics/vids so you can help try to explain how they do it.

I will add, that my view is that crop circles are art form reminiscent of the chalk figures (Giants, Hawks, Horses etc) found around here.. Since I have yet to explain how some circles show a distinct interwoven pattern, those are the ones that sit in my unexplained pile...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
According to Janet Ossebaard, a Dutch crop circle researcher who went to examine the Stonehenge circle in person, this one is man made. And a pretty messy one for that matter too. She provides some pics to prove her point.
Click here for her website.

Great was my excitement this morning (10 May 2010) when I received the second report of a brand new formation opposite Stonehenge. Yet great was my disappoinment too upon entering the formation: I was standing in a field of destruction: broken plants, board marks, many foot prints and dehydrated plants. The photos speak for themselves...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythtified

S&F for you
brilliant pic's..

Still an amazing artwork
thanks for the update

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isis_Is_I
I see the Earth's axis, a shift in 3 stages. Caused by orbiting planet/s.

I also see a magnetosphere.

Exactly the same thing I saw!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythtified

So does this mean that Janet Ossebaard believes that humans CAN make complex crop circles, at night, with zero visibility, without being detected, in a few hours, next to highly watched places?

I wonder why other people don't believe that is possible.

I believe it is possible.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

No I don't think that is what she states. She does however state that on this particular circle, human made traces and tracks were clearly visible.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

This formation like many others are precision and flawless creations by master craftsman which there are many who still refuse to accept that such a feat is possible with that dreaded term ‘ THE PLANK’. I stand my ground to inform you all that the first two formations of this season are perfection in creation and these are creations not done by man!. To finalize this short report – once again we felt that watching eyes were with us on the distant horizon, a ball of light appeared on two occasions and in two different locations, at times blazing with brightness which was clearly visible on a bright and sunny morning, an event which was witnessed by 5 other people. Thank you for listening. Andrew Pyrka

So one person say's it's man made - another say's it is real. OPINIONS

I'll go with the 'real version' thanks

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

kind of depicts a mirror image if you ask me

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join