It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle Number 2 - 2010 STONEHENGE

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by listerofsmeg
i've always been skeptical of crop circle theorys because they only appear in farm crops.
if anyone know of any patterns that appear not in crops tell me.

Here you go, just a teaser. There's lots of off-farmland crop circles documented:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Crap, now I have to have Skunkworks added to my favorites just to see the crop circle threads.

What a disappointment.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

It looks great.
I still find the way the crops are laid over in these canola fields is quite random close up, but from height they have a great effect.

how do they do it?

and yeh, whats with the skunkworks.
Crop circles could actually go in quite a few different categories, from aliens and Ufo's to ancient to metaphysics and paranormal...but no.
ah well...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This crop circle is right on cue, and right in a spot that has been "predicted".

It most probably is made by the same exact group that made this first one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In my opinion they share similar design traits.

Behind the scenes, some ATS members have found some damning evidence that may make 2010 the year the these NEW crop circles all get completely debunked, and destroyed. Stay tuned.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

You certainly don't mean Chadwick's laughable prediction in a different location do you?

Or do you have a better source?

Edit to add:

Let's see if the next one is near Grovely Castle.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Julie Washington]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

I can't tell you YET because the people who make these crop circles are reading this forum.

All I can say is, someone made a mistake, and their cover is blown.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Just to let you know that I edited my last post.

I wonder if the next one will be near Grovely Castle.

Oh and by the way. If they've blown their cover - I can't wait to see the video proof!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The website this is all coming from: www.cropcircleconnector.com...
seems like a very informed website about crop circles!! Do you think its worth BUYING a membership? *sarcasm*

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Why in the heck would you buy a membership? All the information on their website is free.

So far I see them as the only serious website regarding CC discussions. Alot of brainiacs trying to figure out the messages. Serious debates without all the put downs. Great website in my opinion.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
So far I see them as the only serious website regarding CC discussions. Alot of brainiacs trying to figure out the messages. Serious debates without all the put downs. Great website in my opinion.

If they were "serious" and "brainiacs", they would first try finding out who exactly is making these crop circles before they waste their time trying to figure out the "messages".

The message doesn't matter if you find out humans are making these stupid things.

It seems those "brainiacs" have stopped looking for the truth... and have settled on a conclusion completely created from speculation.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
You know Allisone, I understand you don't believe in this phenomena. Why do you spend so much time trying to convince someone (such as myself) that they are all man made. You can't prove it, I can't prove it. And you are not going to convince me of your opinion. Your opinion is yours and my opinion is mine.

I'm not here to debate their origins (or your opinion of them). Some are indeed man made, but others are in question. Those are the ones I am interested in.

You are a perfect example of the put downs. Calling this all stupid. This reflects on your character for a serious adult conversation about this topic and I have no desire to engage with you further on this topic. Good night.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Julie Washington]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Can't? Don't hold your breath on that one.

I CAN prove it, and in the future I WILL.

No I can't prove the crop circles in the past are man-made, because I can't travel back in time and get the evidence. However, I CAN prove that all these NEW ones are HOAXES. Because now I am watching, I can fly to the UK and investigate myself. I even have 100's of friends in the UK that can help.

The reason I bother to reply to crop circle topics is because these topics are archived, and read by many people over long periods of time.

If I can convince even 1 person on an archived website, then I can possibly convince a thousand more people who will read this over the years.

There is no phenomena! All of these new crop circles are man-made and ALL of them show man-made tool marks, and I already proved that before in other topics. You can see the marks from every aerial image.

Even THIS crop circle has these marks, and you can see them in the aerial images. I will make a graphic pointing them out later.

You people are just stuck in some type of fantasy land and are easily convinced that other worldly things are making these based off of very stupid reasons and deception.

You all are being played like a flute, and I do care. I can't stand to see you all fooled by these people who make these. It's sad, and a disgrace to humanity.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
You are a perfect example of the put downs. Calling this all stupid. This reflects on your character for a serious adult conversation about this topic and I have no desire to engage with you further on this topic. Good night.

Why do you take it personal when I call crop circles stupid? Is it because you believe something stupid? That isn't my fault you believe something I think is stupid.

Ive tried to have normal conversation and debates with you people. You always circle around to the same arguments that have already been proven to be inaccurate, and you do it over and over and over. It's STUPID.

Now I and groups of others have had it. We are killing crop circles once and for all, and 2010 may be the year it all goes down.

I personally have enough evidence to prove that crop circles are all man-made. You people are very selective of evidence, so you always ignore the REAL evidence. Ive already showed tool marks on millions of crop circles which prove they are man-made, and you people still over look it.

These have already been proven to be man-made, but you people have selective reading, and selective minds. You block out anything that goes against what you believe.

Like I said before, I used to believe crop circles were made by aliens at one point. Then I actually did some REAL investigating.. and grew up, and saw reality. YOU ARE ALL BEING PLAYED.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
This is obviously a representation of our solar system. We have the center sphere which is the sun, and the eight planets. Notice the large planets to each side of the sun, and the other planets are aligning as if something is tugging at them from both sides and the force has caused them to orbit within the same plane caught between the pull of the sun and the two other gravity wells.

Could this be a warning about something that will happen to cause this?

Could our solar system be caught between two massive black holes which are causing the other planets to break orbit and align as depicted?

That's my take at least.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to All is One ......

Why do you take it personal when I call crop circles stupid? Is it because you believe something stupid? That isn't my fault you believe something I think is stupid.

I personally have enough evidence to prove that crop circles are all man-made. You people are very selective of evidence, so you always ignore the REAL evidence. Ive already showed tool marks on millions of crop circles which prove they are man-made, and you people still over look it.

These have already been proven to be man-made, but you people have selective reading, and selective minds. You block out anything that goes against what you believe.

Like I said before, I used to believe crop circles were made by aliens at one point. Then I actually did some REAL investigating.. and grew up, and saw reality. YOU ARE ALL BEING PLAYED.

..... and you have personally debunked how many crop circles !??????
..millions

.. and there are tool marks everywhere ????

..... please debunk this one , WITH proof
otherwise , YOU may look a little foolish

How do people make these SO perfect , in the dark , very quickly,
with NO witnesses ?

We have ALL seen the videos of people making one , and the results were
VERY amateurish .
I challenge you to capture ANY hoaxsters on video , I'm sure a
thousand of your friends should be able to do that easily .
..... and when we ALL see those intelligently controlled orbs of light
actually at work , will you still pretend that people dunnit?

Real crop circles are made by an other worldly presence ,
most likely God Himself
.... but I bet your an atheist ?

[edit on 11-5-2010 by radarloveguy]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
My descripition... Ithink that maybe they are warning us of a possibiible flare from the sun or maggior sun activity(see crop), because to meit looks like the sun in the middle and the first 3 planets in an alinement....

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I really am open minded when it comes to crop circles. REALLY!. I have read the evidence of inexplicable evidence. I have visited the site of the guys whi make them. What I just cannot tolerate is that " OH WOW New crop circle= Pleadians= message=interpreter's interpretation"

My aplogies to the OP if it seems I am dismissing the explanaition out of hand....but I guess I am. I DO NOT believe all crop circles are made by Board-and- Rope- Hoaxters, far from it. However I am leary or immediate interpretations from distant stars when we don't have those citizens verification.

jus sayin'

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I call fake.
and I love crop circles, believe in a few too.

This one is lined up parallel to the field lines, used for measurement. You can tell everything is equal distance from eachother. Look how the big circles of the three circles of the outer rim of the middle circle both start at one of the field lines.

Screams man made to me.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I recommend everyone here watch The Truth About...Crop Circles. It aired on Channel 7 (Melbourne) last week, May 5th.
Several questions are answered, including the biggest question : Can intricate, large scale crop circles be man made? They actually show a team of artists make one overnight. Seen from above the next day it looked very impressive. All they used were wooden boards and string (think Doug and Dave). I was really suprised it actually worked, I was skeptical at first.

Definately worth watching.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Beast Of Gevaudan]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
i believe becoz of this thread that CC's are real and is easy to know if they are fake or not by confirming that they are ghost circles info on this was done in a thread in 2008 by
mikesingh it shows that the crops dont grow in the area where the design was even after being ploughed many times

so my point is lets come back in a yr and see if there is a ghost image where the crops dont grow ..

www.abovetopsecret.com... thread concerning ghost circles

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join