It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle Number 2 - 2010 STONEHENGE

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

www.cropcircleconnector.com...
www.cropcirclereporter.com...
Some nice ground shots = this looks real - next to a lil thing called Stonehenge - now surely there must be some witnesses to see this one been made no?
here: www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Truly amazing new formation at Stonehenge. Video blog showing some of the most amazing lay ever seen in Rape coming soon. Apologies for poor quality shot, this was due to flight restriction no lower than 2500ft. Image Copyright. Gary King 2010.

Number 2! -

Looks like a koala

Looks like number 69 anyone?

Thoughts?!

[edit on 10-5-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Has there ever been crop circles at Stonehenge before? I think this must be a pretty important message because of the magnitude of Stonehenge, you know? To me it looks like the Earth is at the center and there's two paths we could take. Or maybe it signifies DOOM and NIBIRU!!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lamb11

There was the famous one that appeared in 15 minutes in daylight

Julia Set Spiral - Male and Female, Stonehenge, UK (1996) These 3 essences were done in the same circle of the formation: the only circle with 2 centers. This ascending spiral represents human DNA & reorganizes it into new enrgy forms. A Pleiadian communication. Balances Yin & Yang. As soon as Male and Female energies are balanced then the Universe is more in balance and more complete. This is like a key to achieve universal balance. It reminds us of the sacred in sexuality.

To me there's a few codes - one looks like the dual Earth scenario that Dolores Cannon amongst others talks about:

This is one awesome video of Dolores, about 1/2 way she talks about the 2 Earths...fascinating stuff!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
SKUNK?

Oh that's a shocker!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
To me it looks as if its meant to be symbolic of two entities merging into one. This is very impressive stuff!

Then again... them lawn mowers are getting pretty advanced nowadays.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Just curious....

Why do all crop circle pictures (it seems) have lines going through the fields and circles

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
SKUNK?

Oh that's a shocker!

i think all crop circle threads are going to be in the skunkworks, according to a thread in the board questions bit the other day.

Frees up the ufo forum for ufo stuff, as the Crop Circle phenomina could potentially have a few different causes.

Star and Flag anyway, I look forward to this years crop circles

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

They are the tracks the farmers use for irrigation I guess?

Crop Circles are officially not for ATS it seems - that is bizarre =- and a step backward...

Acidtastic - thank YOU for the explanation. What a disgrace they put it in SKUNK - absurd - perhaps ATS has been warned off talking about CC's - another topic "too hot" to handle - lucky there are open minded forums that promote healthy discussion on the learning of all things Crop Circle

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Many cropcircles do apear close to these ancient places it seems..
I would advice everybody to see the documentary "Crossover from another dimension" It's alot better than the regular #ty documentaries where you get more questions than answers..

SnF!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
i don't think stone henge has anything to do with ufos and aliens, just like people see a complelling documenatry about how aliens could have inspired stonehenges creation, i found time team's stonehenge episode much more compelling and explanatory.
don't know what to think of the crop circles in proximity to stone henge though.
i've always been skeptical of crop circle theorys because they only appear in farm crops.
if anyone know of any patterns that appear not in crops tell me.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Just curious....

Why do all crop circle pictures (it seems) have lines going through the fields and circles

The tracks are the lanes the tractors/harvesters use to collect crops this also gives a sense of size ie: tracks approximately
10-12ft.
This isn't a rare occurrence at Stonehenge in fact crop circles appear near it every year sometimes more than one.
Also the 15min circle is claimed as a hoax here is a good documentary regarding all of the above

www.ninjavideo.net...

l8r scottishdave

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Are there any Stone Henge web cams or security cams, I recall a tourist centre, car park and road that may have security cams, any of these if they exist may have footage of the formation being formed.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I see the Earth's axis, a shift in 3 stages. Caused by orbiting planet/s.

I also see a magnetosphere.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

I agree with you. I think crop circles are beautiful, but still a little weary if Ufos made them.

But I always look forward to seeing them, and pondering on what could cause them.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by capgirl
reply to post by Acidtastic

I agree with you. I think crop circles are beautiful, but still a little weary if Ufos made them.

But I always look forward to seeing them, and pondering on what could cause them.

Well, I to felt that way until I saw a few up close and personal, and from the ones I have seen there are 2 district types, one where the crops are a mess and look pretty much man made from the ground, and ones where the crop seems interwoven, those are the ones that really fuddle my mind as to how they could have been made.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

The way l see crop circles is if the centre is precisely through the tractor marks (like this one) then unfortunately its probably man made as this is how they measure precisely my previous post has a very good documentary regarding this although the documentary does not really show or explain the other crop circles that have no damage to crops and are bent at 90°
But l feel whether man made or not crop circles are truely amazing.

edit for spelling

[edit on 10-5-2010 by scottishdave]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by scottishdave
reply to post by thoughtsfull

The way l see crop circles is if the centre is precisely through the tractor marks (like this one) then unfortunately its probably man made as this is how they measure precisely my previous post has a very good documentary regarding this although the documentary does not really show or explain the other crop circles that have no damage to crops and are bent at 90°
But l feel whether man made or not crop circles are truely amazing.

edit for spelling
[edit on 10-5-2010 by scottishdave]

A few have appeared around here and they are utterly amazing
and try to see new ones around here if they appear (tho not frequently)

One set of research I read some years ago postulated that crop circles correlated with hill figures as a form art and communication method... I just wonder who is communicating with who and to what effect..

But I will continue to enjoy them as I enjoy the giants, horses and hawks carved in our hillsides

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I can't remember what it's called but there's a technique where you focus the light from the sun onto wood or paper and allow it to burn a track across the paper as it travels through the sky. When the tracks for a year are laid end to end they create a double spiral similar to the one in that crop formation.

It's the first thing I thought of when I saw it, that spiral might represent a calender. (but probably not
)

EDIT: I just noticed that there's 12 segments, 6 in each section. 12 months?

[edit on 10/5/10 by pieman]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
NO way crop circles are man made every one knows aliens come 1000s of light years to earth to play in the grass and move rocks around just to get laughs watching the primitive humans scaching there heads in awwww .
O and the also are christian aliens as well but they celebrate it every day and have lights decorating there ships.
ps these aliens make humans look like genius

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by skekke
Many cropcircles do apear close to these ancient places it seems..
I would advice everybody to see the documentary "Crossover from another dimension" It's alot better than the regular #ty documentaries where you get more questions than answers..

SnF!

Yeah, that was a great video, skekke. I can't wait to visit a good ol' crop circle, and experience the whole thing. Haven't been able to find a streamable version, but it's available on most torrent-sites.

Someone, or something, is trying to tell us something, trough these crop circles IMO.

Thanks for the find, OP, I love seeing new CCs

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join