It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excavation Now Happening Under the Sphinx' Paw! Was Edgar Cayce Right?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Trust hawass , he is a supreme douchebag to think he can copyright a geometric shape !

whats next pythagorean decendants copywriting the triangle !

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
reply to post by paracelsus

I understand.
I'm asking you this because I also heard a similar story...that asteroid belt was indeed a planet, it was called Maldek (or something like that..).

That happen to be destroyed by the same race that entered our planet right by the time Atlantis sink. These criminals were and still are here on Earth.

Well I read some interesting clams, namely about the Moon being related to it , and that the rocks of the Moon are not of the same age of the Earth, which might mean that 'our' Moon, is not a natural satellite, but a construction of intelligence.

This is going to be quite a ride, which is actually kinda fun, since I'm starting to get bored anyway.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

The moon was a piece of the Earth that was knocked
off the earth by a giant impact, in theory.

Giant Impact Theory

The former planet was the one that now forms the Asteroid belt.

Some ppl have called it Tiamat, or Nibiru, etc etc.

Zacharia Sitchin goes into this and dug up Sumerian ruins that
have ancient writing saying this carved in stone over 6,000 yrs old.

Zecharia Sitchin

I do not know if he got it all right, I suspect not, but enough of it is
obvious to anyone who looks at it that they knew how many planets
were in this solar system long before Galileo.

Things are being confirmed by mainstream scientists that that at
a minimum every 26 million years a major extinction event
occurs like clockwork here on the planet.

Nemesis Theory - Dark Star

I suspect it is something on a long period orbit that spend a lot of
its time out int he Oort cloud or even beyond it.

There is still quite a bit to know about the longer term aspects
of the universe and even just our solar system.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I saw nothing that indicated this was being done anywhere near the sphinx in the video,as far as I can see,it is a random bunch of photos which could be presented out of context.

There are pyramids all over the world,this could be anywhere.

AKA hoax...?.

I dunno.........

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
2 points here come to mind.

1. Who on earth gives anyone the right to creat copywrite on anything that predates us? Why on earth are we letting people claim things that dont belong to anyone.

2. Even if a mole comes out with info, people here on ATS and around the world will say...'nah that aint right, lets de-bunk this', nobody can just accept that some things are true whether there is sufficient evidence or not.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I will say one thing I have found odd I usually get regular updates on Dr Hawass's work but the past two weeks I have had nothing....There could be something big in the pipeline....
We will just have to wait and see.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

According to those who have the funds to purchase,everything is for sale,everything is owned by someone....

The philosophy above is why our entire world is being destroyed.

One cannot "sell the commons",but while we have been working to buy our sliver of the pie,the commons has been stolen from us,so now we are left with a double wide trailer on a scrap of scrubland,or living in a neighborhood where your right to freedom of expression is so suppressed that you can be evicted from your own house for flying a flag that your neighbor doesn't like.

Unless of course,you are quite wealthy,then you don't need to worry about these things so much......

Truth is,we don't own anything at all,nobody does,we are just borrowing it.

The world is such a mess,I wish more people could see it for what it is.

Nobody is coming down from the sky to save us,that is just a fantasy which keeps people from accepting things that are so obviously wrong,and not taking action to change anything important.

Sorry,I meandered a bit.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by chiponbothshoulders

I totally agree with you here, it just infuriates me that people are allowed to get away with it. And all the sheeple are so content with it, so long as they have their materialistic belongings they are happy to be used a slaves and pawns in a game of...

'Lets see who can be the richest'

Your totally right, its no wonder we live on a planet that is a complete disaster because of us.

Something will happen, either destruction or revolution of the people.

Sorry for beingof topic, back to topic...I'm really intregued by this find

S&F

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

I've heard that Zecharia Sitchin was an agent for the KGB... Nibiru can be just a false flag and may not be real, consider all possibilities.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I decided to look into any relevant information other than what I read on Dr Hawass's website and came accross a few old youtube vid

Maybe this is a extension from the 3 tunnels from the pyramids they worked on last year?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
After looking over Hawass' website I found this which is very interesting to OP. It was done in April.

www.drhawass.com...

They are using ground penetrating radar to looking for "the rising water table", as Hawass calls it, under the sphinx. Being an archaeologist, let me fill you in on something here, any form of electromagnetic resistivity or 'radar' is usually done on a site to determine the site boundaries before excavation. You can get a good idea what it below the surface, charred ruins, structures, especially open air tunnels or chambers, without moving any dirt. I find it very unlikely that the middle of the desert is suffering from a rising water table.

Hawass is not a scientist, he is a borderline looter/indiana jones cowboy/media whore, and has absolutely destroyed the preservation of egyptian culture.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I apologize if this has been posted to this thread before, but everyone interested from this subject should definitely check this one out. projectcamelotproductions.com...

It's made by Kerry from Project Camelot and altrough I don't like at all how she behaves and how she was when interviewing Steven Greer for example, I think this video has a point or two.

I also remember talks about those shafts inside Giza pyramid and the "doors" which were drilled through, that was back in 2002 or so. They drilled through the first door, then the second door and they drilled through the third door, but suddenly all the information about that drilling through the third door was gone. All the links mentioning it were dead. Anyone of you guys know about that and what they found behind that third shaft door?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I was under the impression that the chamber beneath the right foot of the sphynx that edgar cayce spoke of had already been excavated years ago and that the egyptian gov. was not releasing anything they found to the public.

Haha but I'm sure I was simply ill-informed.

Oh and also, according to Edgar this chamber supposedly contained evidence of Atlantis. Just thought I would throw that out there.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Ducktapeable]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

most probably its just gold & gems; they probably found ancient egypt's version of fort knox

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
It will be interesting if they do find something. Wasn't Edgar Cayce fairly accurate with his predictions?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I guess I should place a list in this thread of what my mother claims she saw by going beneath the sphinx in her NDE and OBE.

A super long jagged stairway that led below. Likely it didnt lead right below the sphinx, but the entrance she went through was below it. She said when they left, she exited a different way.

Thousands of books, many with a bird on the front of them. Some so big they had to sit on a alter or table. Some had star charts, images of ships (flying craft), and images of what looked like Earth from a distance.

3d inventions, like small examples of a larger object....many of them still moving or functional. She said there were many of these 'inventions', kinda like what we do today when we build a smaller example of something when it is too large to portray. She couldnt explain what any of them were though.

A large room with two tall pillars, each had a crystal atop of them.

A large room that seemed to be a control room...there seemed to be what she called a 'elevator' which she took as to be a way of transportation. There was a desk/chair area that seemed to control the 'elevator' and this desk/chair was made out of one piece of material, she said it looked like a glass/crystal, very smooth and perfect.

Treasures beyond what we can image, from all over the world it seemed, she even said there was what looked like a Trojan horse. She said it looked as if the entire history of the Earth was there.

A river (waterway) with a boat on it. Hundreds of hallways and rooms that stored stuff.

I just want to have this listed....ya never know!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hey everyone, as a semi expert on matters, i just thought i might be able to clear up any discrepancies about the dig.

issue 1, the pumping of water

As most of you know, texts from the ancient egyptian world were primarily written on Papayrus, when Papayrus comes into contact with water or moisture, it disintergrates. So any paper based knowledge would have rotted away.
As for stone tablets containg records that is entirely possible, however, if the heiroglyphics were simply painted on, then the paint which was mineral based will have rotted away also. So im afraid carved tablets are the only way that data could survive in a flooded chamber.

issue 2, the location

The site referenced in the photos is indeed within a few hundred meters of the sphinx, in the ruined temple complex that previously stood at its feet.
If you examine the photo graph showing a top down view of the hole, you can clearly see a stone "surround" to the rear of the point at which the team have made entry, this surround could have surported either a wooden staircase or a building such as a mausoleum.

Potential structures

The rumoured well system that provided water for the construction of the temple complex, including the pyramids.

One of the missing tombs of various officials

A storage area for wealth ie gold jewels, important documents.

A water cistern

The fabled hall of "whatever"

Just my thoughts, however, i would suggest that with Dr Hawass being invloved that it certainly is a investigation of note, the reason for the secrecy, (if indeed they are looking for what is being suggested by this discussion page) is that they do not want to appear fools if the dig turns up no results.

Again just my thoughts.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by paracelsus

This sounds like part of a plot for V? No really its crazy whats real and whats not or maybe if there are an infinite amount of universes then nothing is impossible, its just about where you are in the universe to make what you want possible......

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I just saw this on Iran's presstv website....might shed some light.

Church, Nilometer unearthed in Egypt

Cheers

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I just found this online.

the petition to hawass concerning the hall of records went well.. my and mariola got over 10,000 names on that petition... we printed them all out along with there posts and went to egypt personally to hand deliver the petition to dr. zahi hawass..... I do feel that petition really opened the eyes of many people and made alot get involved in the subject of the hall of records in egypt. as for hawass disclosing the hall because of the petition. i would have to say that he didnt... lol..... it would take alot more then a petition to bend that man... besides.... he has bosses in the united states that pulls his strings anyway.... i would be honored if you sign my new petition.... i will , after I get anough names.... hand deliver this to president Obama as well.. john carlo

Sounds like this isn't new. They must have been wondering around across the area for quite sometime. There is even petitions going on
I admit this is kinda of exciting that they actually found something. Keeping it away from the public is really unfair...and besides, I think freemasons are on the move...
The World has the right the know.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join