It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excavation Now Happening Under the Sphinx' Paw! Was Edgar Cayce Right?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+72 more 
posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
"Something incredible is happening on the Giza Plateau, directly under the paw of the Sphinx. For those that have read some Edgar Cayce's (aka 'The Sleeping Prophet') transcriptions from all those years ago, you may recall something he clearly stated. That we would (and I'm paraphrasing) "One day find the meaning of all life and creation in what is known as the Hall of Records, in a chamber under the Sphinx, on the Giza Plateau in Egypt."

Interesting to consider, for at least several years now, since reading that prophecy. But we may very well be at that moment! Whatever it is being unearthed, and excavated for the past few months now, it is clear that thousands of bags of material are being returned to the surface, as they are raised from a 4-story shaft, by an unknown series of workers. The video I'll include here, clearly shows the bags, the shaft, and some very purposeful work. What makes this story good fodder for the conspiratorial mind, is the fact that we do not know whether or not these are American or European workers at the site. Only that it is being visited by the highest levels of Egyptian Antiquities elite. Easier to say, Zahi Hawass.

That in ITSELF, adds to the mystery here. Mr. Hawass is on record as being one of the cagiest members of Egyptian brass, who never expresses more than the most prosaic of cover stories, and outright dismisses the possibility of intelligent 'star being' assistance in the creation of the pyramids.

Taking that one step further, he has also called for the COPYRIGHT of any and all reproduction, in any form of artistic media (print, clay, TV, magazine, mini-repro) of the pyramids themselves! That's right. The director of Egyptian Antiquities, wants to personally secure the rights to USING the image and design of the pyramids and Sphinx! Are you kidding me? A 70-something year old disinfo-agent would like YOU to ask HIS permission to reproduce the likeness of something THOUSANDS of years old, that he had nothing to do with! What a dolt.

In any case, Brooks Agnew PhD, and famed explorer, has brought this to light through his video of still images from the site. You be the judge of what's going on here, and whether or not Cayce nailed it!

Oh, and one more thing. You'll find it interesting to note, that after a tremendous amount of excavation had already taken place, they decided to dedicate this the site, sponsored by Red Bull, to some of the X-Games events! How convenient! The average picture-taking tourist will never be the wiser! "Yeah, we're just digging to prepare for the X-Games here. Nothing to see. Move along". What-Ev!

So the X-Games has been keeping thousands of bags of 'something' underground for the opening ceremony? Pulled from a 4-story shaft? Yeah, you're right. Probably just keeping the Red Bull cool."

From the Facebook wall of Brooks Agnew, PhD:

"This is under the RIGHT PAW of the Sphinx. This is about 100-150 feet away from the Sphinx. The depth is about 100 feet, if you count the excavation 4 stories to get to the opening. The first two times Bill Brown's GPR was sent down a hole, the equipment fried. He did capture an image of a chamber. The Egyptians are going for the Hall." "A.R.E. is publishing disinformation about the dig. They are telling the public nothing is going on. Their source is lying to them. The Red Bull Event work is clearly NOT part of this dig. They are making millions of dollars in selling antiquities. If there is technology coming out of there, the amount could be hundreds of millions of dollars. The reputation of a nation (albeit young) at stake. " "The Egyptians didn't build GIZA. That much is well known now. "Share the youtube on your profile page. Most important these pics go viral. Get the truth out there!!!" "HURRY!! They may try to get this video off the web. Get this on your Profile page immediately. The truth must get out there."

(I'm sorry the music is quite annoying I'm still trying I'm still trying to figure out if there are pictures out there besides the video...I don't think so.)

I just copy and pasted this from this sources over here, I didn't write it. So it could be a hoax. That's what I want to find out. To me it sounds like robbery.

Sources:
denniswhitneyufo.blogspot.com... ow-happening-under-sphynx.html

searching4truth33.blogspot.com...

[edit on 10-5-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The best we can hope for is that there will be a Mole that will be able to leak info out to the public.
Everybody in power wants to hold back the truth, especially those in Egypt.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This is awesome.

That is if the source can be verified as credible. What's the story behind this Brooks Agnew?

It's really too bad that even if they find something earth shattering and of great historical importance, we'll be lucky to find out what it is anytime soon, if at all.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Star and Flag.

Very interesting set of still photos although, as you stated, the music is a bit annoying to the western ear.

Sounds like it's time to re-task some of our hires orbital assets to keep a close eye on whats going on at Giza. It must be something of importance to get Hawass out of bed in the pre-dawn hours..LOL

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

This is robbery.
This is so unfair.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
A good heads up! Thanks!

(BTW, you get a star simply for using the word 'dolt'!)

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Well one thing is for sure, there is really a Red Bull event going on in there. I just check that out.
Link

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
There's a thread on this in Middle East Issues.

I think both are valid just pointing to it in case something worthy of note is brought up there.

-m0r

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I don't get it...

There's an excavation under the Sphinx's paw but its happening 100 feet away from the Sphinx?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Great pics
(finally somebody posted some "evidence")...this rumor is certainly making the rounds.

Hopefully a Giza Plateau expert will chime in and let us know how legit this looks. If true, talk about robbing the planet!

Let us not forget, though, the US robbing Iraq's ancient artifacts...

Some related stuff-

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
How can a hole of unknown depth be known to be 4 stories deep? Why would stolen antiquities be left around for people to take pictures of? Sad to hear the hole is full of water. That water will eventually destroy the pyramids. The water table has been changed there in the last 50 years.

+18 more 
posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Why in the name of Stanley, Danny & Clyde would the anal-retentive Hawass allow a bunch of people to dig all up & around one of the most ancient wonders of the world? Seriously, the guy seems to be an archeological nazi but Red Bull wants to sponsor some fellas showing their sweet motor-cross moves so, H3LL YEAH! Git that sand outta the way, put a tarp on the Sphinx and start the show!! Make sense? Not so much.
The video is kinda lame inasmuch as I can't really tell where the dig actually is...there's no point of reference for someone like me, who doesn't live in Egypt and have a minds-eye map of the Giza plateau. And, yes, the music made me feel like I was about to have a panic attack because someone was sandbagging sand. Honestly, I can't really tell much from the video because I didn't see anything except a sandbagged archeological dig somewhere on the Giza plateau, some crates in room somewhere that may or may not have something in them, a bulldozer & towards the end it appeared to show an area (I think it said 23 feet by 23 feet, or 24 or twenty something, a number between 20 and 29 feet-- That many feet squared) somewhere real sandy that had wood framing constructed around it.
Having said that, I've always thought that Hawass already knows exactly what's going on under the Giza plateau, but cannot access those "discoveries" until it's their pre-determined time to come to light, so to speak. Personally, the dude is way high up on my "dang that dude's way super creepy" list. I'm sorry, but a big-@$$ lion with a pharoh's head on it in the middle of the desert that's considerably older than any of the extremely ancient things surrounding it has got to have a more significant purpose than pharoic (if that's even a word..sounds good to me) vanity.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well whats the point really. They may or may not find anything...but if the ultimate question is answered under that paw....WE will never flipin know. All the good stuff is saved for the elite few. The rest of us will just trudge on coming up with theory after theory about what "They may have found". And none of us will ever ever know...

...Thats right...I do sound a little pesimistic don't I....History has a way of repeating itself....repeating itself.....repeating itself.....repeating itself.....repeating itself.....repeating itself.....repeating itself.....repeating itself.....repeating itself.....repeating itself.....

you get the picture. :-(

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I'm with WashMoreFeet... The video really doesn't provide any good photos.. and did it even show a picture of the Sphinx? If it did, I didn't see it.. If this dig is actually going on then something is for sure going on behind the scenes, but again, whether it's actually happening or not is still in question imo...

But I will be watching this thread, as I believe a lot of the questions about our origins will come from archaeological finds..

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Interesting video but as another poster pointed out the images don't show the dig underneath the sphinx's paw. It's much further away but maybe that is how it is done. Still, how do we know those bags and crates are being taken out of there? You can't tell that from still images so for all we know they are filled with sand and nothing more.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
ATS sensationalism at its best. OP calm down relax, just don't sensationalize something to collect stars and flags. Egyptian digs are common place around the pyramids and sphinx.

I would want nothing more to be able to see whats in the fabled Hall of Records underneath the sphinx's paw. I actually believe its there because Casey was so accurate. I also think they probably excavated years ago and just didn't tell us. And I really hate threads like these to stir my Hall or Records curiosity because even if they have found and are finally excavating it now, THEY'LL NEVER TELL US. ahhh ego and pride of Mr Hawass. To keep something like this secret which in truth belongs to the world and everyone on it. This is our heritage which TPTB don't want you to know about.

But non the less... this is a sensationalists type thread. A few less exclamation points and excitement would have been in order

Only that it is being visited by the highest levels of Egyptian Antiquities elite. Easier to say, Zahi Hawass.
That in ITSELF, adds to the mystery here

Actually Hawass is ALWAYS around these excavations. This is NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY. As much as I'd like to hope and believe, this will just disappear into the ether and nothing will come of it.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by insideNSA]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Yeah thats right how can this be at the sphinx's paw when it is so far away thats all i was thinking when i was watching where is the paw of the sphinx.

They have done ground scans when they were still doing digs in Egypt around the base of the sphinx and the scans looked like there could be something there but aren't 100%. When they asked if they could dig there they were told no way.

So this supposed chamber that is down there is suppose to hold scrolls of some sort can't remember full details of it as there was a documentry on it years ago and this is what they said.

Wether to believe it all or not is up to us but this supposed chamber was at the front of the sphinx in front of the gap between the paws.

Hopefully someone with more knowledge than my documentry watching can answer more.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Maybe they are looking for Thoth's spaceship?

Emerald tablets 5-crystalinks

Over the spaceship,
erected a marker in the form
of a lion yet like unto man.
There 'neath the image rests yet my spaceship,
forth to be brought when need shall arise.

and then, this post
Emerald Tablets of Thoth say a spaceship under giza platueu

[edit on 10-5-2010 by ogbert]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by insideNSA

Stars ?? Flags?? no friend you got me wrong . I just post here to see what people think.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by merryxmas

More than just 100' away... Seriously, the Sphinx should appear in nearly every photo. The only photo that gave any clue to a location was the one of the Giza pyramids, but that was the tourist welcome center, not a work zone with pyramids in the background. If you do take a close look at the reference photo with the pyramids you don't even see a possible canadite building that appears in the photos of the work site. There was a thread about this same topic about two weeks ago and it screamed hoax. Hope to be proved wrong but I do not see anything compelling about any of these photos in relation to the OP's claim.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join