It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excavation Now Happening Under the Sphinx' Paw! Was Edgar Cayce Right?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Operation KRR (Khufu Record Retrieve)
Cover: Night events this friday at red bull event.
Supplies provided: Redskins, Ninja Suit and Sugar Free Red Bull.
Mission: Retrieve the records under the sphinx paw by any means necessary.

Recruiting for op. KRR, u2u me.

P.S.. You must buy your own plane tickets and accomodation at Giza

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Sorry to interrupt the flow here, but having been to a lot of archaeological digs, I can attest to the fact that you don't often dig right on top of something you are trying to excavate. Your approach to a site is always about preserving the integrity of the ruin or artifact.

I hope anything of importance in antiquity (anywhere in the world) stays beneath the ground for now...until the human race is a bit more enlightened. Since greed and power are still the driving human forces, we'll never be privy to what might be inside.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Kerry Cassidy interview the guys from Giza Geomatrix a couple days ago, they talk about the video and the site

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by paracelsus

Are you raising up your consciousness has we are?
I won't ask any questions, I just want to know if that message came from higher powers.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

your close there improving the Giza Plateau. There making it more acesible to tourists and setting up security and banning bus travel into the area. There adding visitor centers setting up roads for use by electric cars. What your seeing here is the construction of a site near the sphinx this area will be a visitor center when completed and is not being built for the x games but will be used by them.

Heres a link it goes over all the phases of the Giza renovations.

www.talkingpyramids.com...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

C'mon dude they are always doing reconstruction work there.
This entry was posted on Friday, August 22nd, 2008.
It's old.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
1. Cayce didn't say the Hall of Records was under the Sphinx.
2. He said it was between the Sphinx and the river.
3. Where ever you dig in Egypt your bound to find something.

For all the orthodox skeptics like Harte and Hans etc. I recently saw a new video by David Wilcock that shows a sunken pyramid off the coast of Cuba. I don't think it was located in Atlantis itself, but it shows an advanced civilization existed prior to 10,000 yrs. ago, that built Pyramids and Sphinxs and probably was Atlantean.

www.youtube.com... Look at about 51:00 - to see Pyramid.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Sargoth]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

Care to share the link please?
I would be very appreciated.

-----

thx

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_

Are you raising up your consciousness has we are?
I won't ask any questions, I just want to know if that message came from higher powers.

In regard to your question, asked or not, I would like to know what you might regard as a "higher power"?

I might mention that I am a trace medium, so I didn't make this stuff up. Years ago I was hypnotized regularly for paranormal research and experiments in remote viewing, etc. I don't remember what goes on when I am in trance if the hypnotist commands me to forget the experience.

In regard to raising up my consciousness, sounds good. I do most of my spiritual work in my sleep and simply turn on the digital recorder and dictate and then have that transcribed, edited, and proofread. My book: "Lightbody Activation and Psychic Surgery" was for the most part dictated in my sleep. The higher powers you refer to in this context are angels, saints, and the spirits of ancestors who have this knowledge.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I understand.
I'm asking you this because I also heard a similar story...that asteroid belt was indeed a planet, it was called Maldek (or something like that..).

That happen to be destroyed by the same race that entered our planet right by the time Atlantis sink. These criminals were and still are here on Earth.

Well I read some interesting clams, namely about the Moon being related to it , and that the rocks of the Moon are not of the same age of the Earth, which might mean that 'our' Moon, is not a natural satellite, but a construction of intelligence.

This is going to be quite a ride, which is actually kinda fun, since I'm starting to get bored anyway.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Just thought I would throw this out there, but didn't Cayce say a legendary Atlantean firestone was under the right paw of the sphinx and not the hall of records?

Anyone else read that anywhere?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sargoth
1. Cacye didn't say the Hall of Records was under the Sphinx.
2. He said it was between the Sphinx and the river.
3. Where ever you dig in Egypt your bound to find something.

Sargoth,
The Hall of Records can be accessed from several points.
The small temple structure discovered by the Great Pyramid has an entrance to a tunnel that leads to the Hall of Records, but it was constructed in such a manner that it was meant to collapse and leave no trace. This entrance was used by the priests and royalty to visit the vast underground cave system under the pyramid and sphinx.

However, those who dare venture to those depths will need to beware of the dangers there. A pit or very deep chasm must be transversed to get to the Hall, but those passing that way may be mysteriously thrown into the depths, which contains the a multitude of tortured souls.

If you dare travel to the Hall of Records you must have guides to protect you from the traps and pitfalls.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Let's just be realistic here. Based on all that we have seen in the Egyptian excavations of pyramids and tombs.

What they won't find under the Sphinx:
-Ancient alien remants
-A time machine
-Secrets of the universe

What they will find:
-Maybe a sarcophagus and a neat new mummy or two.
-Some treasure, maybe gold
-Some interesting historical finds.

Or, you know, maybe nothing. Just because there's a sonar anomaly in the ground doesn't mean it's man made. Could just be a cave.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

that was a funny analogy the red bull tent thingy

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Very interesting! I never saw the original "Planet of the Apes", but unfortunately, I saw the modern remake. Every time I think of Egypt and the way secrets from there are kept from the world, it reminds me of how the "monkeys in the know" never wanted the rest of the population to go to a certain area. And if you ever saw the terrible movie, you know why. They keep things from us purposefully and rob us of our natural rights to know what they are. There is a lot of hidden truth in Egypt. S&F

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This may be old news, this may be no news, but all the same, interesting to note that Egypt is one of the very, very few middle eastern countries that annually receives cash from the US, and although I wouldn't call them allies as Israel is, there seems to be a reason we have been helping them out all these years.

Maybe it's time we are cashing in our chips.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by FrostForests]

[edit on 11-5-2010 by FrostForests]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I don't see the Sphinx in any of those pictures.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ogbert
Maybe they are looking for Thoth's spaceship?

Emerald tablets 5-crystalinks

Over the spaceship,
erected a marker in the form
of a lion yet like unto man.
There 'neath the image rests yet my spaceship,
forth to be brought when need shall arise.

and then, this post
Emerald Tablets of Thoth say a spaceship under giza platueu

On the last thread you you linked, there's talk that these tablets are fake - have they since been proven authentic?

If so, they are remarkable, as the instructions regarding the ship are pretty explicit, and the idea that the sphinx is a marker makes perfect sense - you can see why subsequent pharaohs would want to be entombed near by in giant markers, perhaps hoping to be revived when the ship is collected/restored.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skada

Originally posted by ethancoop
warriors riding large cats? what kinda f-ed up dreams do you have?

I don't see people being able to ride cats. The cat would eat them before letting a person mount it.

Really could've used more pan on those photos. Not that I doubt they are or have been after the Hall of Records. I agree with most of you in that we'll never, ever, ever, ever know.

Edited for quote error fix

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Marrr]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

the water table changed after they built the dam at aswan so much as to threaten a tomb in the valley of the queens .
they had to close it to the public and do some intensive water proofing work , you can only visit this tomb now by special request .
sorry but the name of the queen escapes me at the moment .

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join