It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emerald Tablets of Thoth say a spaceship is under giza platueu

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
now given that these tablets are by some miracle authentic, they indicate the Thoth(the egyption god of wisdom) left a spaceship under the giza plateau. could this be what the egyption government is hiding? according to the tablets the ship is buried right beneath where a passage ends in a dead end. Under the great Pyramid there is a passage way fitting this description. In the Tablets it says that invaders will come from the deep and what is buried in egypt will help you defeat them. any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
If there was a spaceship wouldnt someone with a metal detecter found it by now?

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Why metal?
Doesn't that passage extend very deep below the desert level?

Do you have info links to these tablets?

[edit on 12/8/2004 by Notme]

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
A ship in Egypt or greece really wouldnt be surprising to me.
The reason no-one has found it with a metal detector or any other conventional scanning device might be because, it might have a radar deflection device.
I dont know if its true or not but thahs just my thought why no one could of found one.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Keep in mind that spaceships dont HAVE to be made of metal. There possibly is stronger compounds in space that don't require metal to be formed. Just look at diamond, the hardest allotrope known to man, yet it can be easily broken due to it's bonds.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Here is a link to the translation of the Emerald Tablets of Thoth.
www.crystalinks.com...
and another at...
www.chapeltibet.cnchost.com...

Although I don't see anything about a spaceship under the giza plateu.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
On marsearthconection.com/thoth there is an excerpt from these tablets there that says this. I think that the pyramids might be markers if this the case. It's possible this might be part of the hall of records cayce referred to. if this is true it's entirely probable that in case someone found it there would be useful information in it's computers or equivalent whatever it might be. I also find it strange that Thoth is known to the egyption as having perserved masonic information.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This quote here is EXTREMELY Interesting.

Tablet 7
Led by the Dweller, first did I see them.
But afterwards free was I of their presence,
free to enter their conclave at will.
Oft did I journey down the dark pathway
unto the HALL where the LIGHT ever glows.

Learned I of the Masters of cycles,
wisdom brought from the cycles above.
Manifest THEY in this cycle
as guides of man to the knowledge of ALL.
Seven are they, mighty in power,
speaking these words through me to men.
Time after time, stood I before them
listening to words that came not with sound.

Once said THEY unto me:
O man, wouldst thou gain wisdom?
Seek for it in the heart of the flame.
Wouldst thou gain knowledge of power?
Seek ye it in the heart of the flame.
Wouldst be one with the heart of the flame?
Seek then within thine own hidden flame.

Many the times spoke THEY to me,
teaching me wisdom not of the world;
showing me ever new paths to brightness;
teaching me wisdom brought from above.
Giving knowledge of operation,
learning of LAW, the order of ALL.

Spoke to me again, the Seven, saying:
>From far beyond time are WE, come, O man,
Traveled WE from beyond SPACE-TIME,
aye, from the place of Infinity's end.
When ye and all of thy brethren were formless,
formed forth were WE from the order of ALL.
Not as men are WE,
though once WE, too, were as men.
Out of the Great Void were WE formed forth
in order by LAW.
For know ye that which is formed
truly is formless, having form only to thine eyes.

www.crystalinks.com...

[edit on 9-12-2004 by Xabora]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   
im not sure if its been mentioned already, but a book by Bob Frissell called "Nothing in This Book Is True, but It's Exactly How Things Are touches on this very subject. Quite interesting read.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Come on now, it doesn't insinuate a space ship buried under Giza. I've read it several times and never have I seen that passage. Do you mind posting it? Not the link, mind you, as I have it but the passage.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
These sound alot like and speak of many of the same things in the "Ra ascension channeling"
Like the different levels of existence and how the occupants of each of these levels assist the lower levels before graduating to the next evolution.
It is alot of reading, but interestingly similar.

ascension2000.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
There was a "hollow" discovered under the Sphinx several years ago. Good place to hide a spaceship..................Heard nothing about it since....

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
There was a "hollow" discovered under the Sphinx several years ago. Good place to hide a spaceship..................Heard nothing about it since....

I heard that also! It was reported, then just disappeared....nothing....very odd, don't ya think? Someone shut somebody up for some reason....

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The Egyptian government isn't about to let anyone do any major excavations under the Sphinx...last I heard.

I'd gather that their reasons are more economics than protecting a mystery though...despite researchers finding a narrow shaft and detecting a possible room.

IF the tablets are authentic (haven't looked into that yet), it is fairly intriguing as the excerpt seems to be talking of beings from space, and communicating telepathically....

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
IF the tablets are authentic

I could be wrong, but I have never heard anything about these paticular tablets being fake or a hoax...

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The "hollow"/chamber discovered by the Japanese under the [front paws] of Sphinx is not big enough to hold a "spaceship," and is still being debated as to 'what' and 'if' this space is what it has been conjectured to be.

seekerof

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I have a few questions that maybe some of you could answer. Who found this tablet, and when and where was it found? Also, is there a pic of this tablet anywhere?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CGB_Spender
now given that these tablets are by some miracle authentic, they indicate the Thoth(the egyption god of wisdom) left a spaceship under the giza plateau. could this be what the egyption government is hiding? according to the tablets the ship is buried right beneath where a passage ends in a dead end. Under the great Pyramid there is a passage way fitting this description. In the Tablets it says that invaders will come from the deep and what is buried in egypt will help you defeat them. any thoughts?

The tablets are a "Golden Knowledge" type hoax.

In this type of hoax, someone shows up with a "translation" of something that contains knowledge undiscovered by modern science/history/religion, the words were written on some sort of unusual substance, the words were seen only by the one who wrote the message down, and the guardian (angel/monk/etc) just happened to be the only person with the "key" to translating this "lost knowledge." The mysterious tablets then vanish.

There's a number of these running around.

They are generally done for one of two reasons: financial (the person has a book to sell) and religious/philosphical (the person has an Inspiration and wants the world to beee-lieeeeve that inspiration. The best way is with a "Golden Knowledge" story.)

This is a classic "Golden Knowledge" myth. In this case, it was written by someone with a Judaeo-Christian background, a bit of alchemical knowledge, and only a tiny bit of knowledge about Egypt.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Byrd...so your saying that the tablets have been proven fake!?

The Tablets consist of twelve Tablets of Emerald Green formed from a substance created through alchemical transmutation. They are imperishable, resistant to all elements, corrosion and acids. In effect, the atomic and cellular structure is fixed, and no change can take place, thus violating the material law of ionization.
Upon them are engraved characters in the Ancient Atlantean language; characters which respond to the attuned thought waves of the reader and which release much more wisdom and information than the characters do when merely deciphered. The Tablets are fastened together with hoops of a golden colored alloy suspended from a rod of the same material. they are supossed to be dated back some 36,000 years B.C....

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
There is no scholarly or .edu research work to prove that the Emerald Tablets of Thoth are real.
The 36,000 year old claim is scholarly unfounded.

Who found them?
What archeologist, scientist?
Who authenticated them?
Etc.

seekerof

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join