It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polish Plane Crash (Digital Enhancement)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Given what I do for a living, I feel that I should point out that this plane was probably equiped with countermeasues and had a small armory on board. If it had cracked open looters could have gotten at weapons. Or the ammo, flare, chaff and carts could be cooking off. I cant see guns in the running peoples hands but then the video is grainy.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

No sorry, I was talking about the text in your post where it says about the time of death. I see it's been spread round the web (from a quick search) But I couldn't find where the story started
(probably because it won't be in English, it's not helping my cause
)

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I don't speak Russian or Polish, but I am human. And as a human I wonder why there are shots, then laughing, then more gunshots. To me the laughing speaks more volume that something bad happened.

Deep down I think that this piece of videotape should be sitting in a safe somewhere right now along with the other JFK films, Roswell footage, etc. This is the sort of film that could change history.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Ah I see, well I got it from a website which quoted the Warsaw Business Journal as its source. It seems they got it via Rzeczpospolita - a Polish National newspaper.

I cant find the original article from Rzeczpospolita but that is understandable really considering the language barriers.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Oh there´s so much going on behind the scenes, its like there are two worlds. the one "normal" people live, the illusion. And the shadowy world of power struggles and NWO mayhem,

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

S&F. And thanks for including my thread with the original footage - if you all check it out you'll see from day 1 of this footage being shown I knew something was up. I also knew those were gunshots, as well did other ATSer's. And from what I gather from the original video, and then this digitally enhanced one, I'm still leaning on the idea that there were survivors and they were executed (I also stated this in my OP of my thread).

Does it not seem like my theory is a likely possibility? I'm not saying it's definitive, I'm still on the fence myself about it, but I will not rule anything out until a real investigation is done. Period.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The Russian Militiamen which approach the crash site in similar time that film take place testified that they heard shots too but they didn't shot so the version that they shot to drive the looter and bystanders collapsed in my opinion.

We still don't know who were shotting and why but we definitely know that militiamen heard this too.

What is sad that there are now almost organized trips to that place of crash and people are walking there and looking for anything they can find interesting in the ground. There was polish reporter there who saw people with bags full of debris and personal belongings walking throw this place. In neighborhood there is now a marketplace where people could buy this debris as a macabre souvenirs despite Russian claims that they protect the crash site day and night. Yes there are two bored militiamen there but they do nothing. People just walking there without their reaction. This proves that in Russians have complete mess there and they just don't care about that. Not surprising fore me. First positive response for Russian sympathetic response on this tragedy is slowly changing in frustration and dissatisfaction because of how Russian authorities behave now.

Few more such news and all this miracle love between Poland and Russia would be gone and we would be back on the ground of distrust and reluctance. Why. Because Russian just don't care about this. They don't need good relation with us.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by odyseusz]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This video shows us alot. Even if the translations are only fairly accurate we have some problems. Looters? If im looting in the middle of the woods immediately after a plane crash (fires are still blazing) and Russian police/military personnel catch me in the act do they really Murder looters on site and then provide no further reports of the use of lethal force?

The guns shots seem way too consistent to be random items that may be exploding in the fires. And the laughing is unmistakable....

This video shows us what should NOT be happening in the immediate aftermath of a plane crash. NO attempts at first aid AT ALL but only gunshots and laughter??

Its apparent this was not a search and rescue team, But actually a death squad there to finish off any and all survivors, even as they plead not to be shot.

WHY ISNT THIS GETTING NATIONAL MEDIA ATTENTION!?!?!?!?!

[edit on 10-5-2010 by imeddieone4202003]

[edit on 10-5-2010 by imeddieone4202003]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Looking_Glass

Originally posted by FIFIGI
1. Translation is fine. I speak russian - the only thing, really, which could be interpreted differently is the "They will never get away with it". I would translated it like this - "Fu*king hell, suck my di*k."

It would seem highly unlikely that an individual at a horrific crash site would randomly shout out: "Fu*king hell, suck my di*k."

It sounds like something someone would yell when he is being shot at by the soldiers on the ground that are trying to secure the crashsite and stop any possible looters, souviner hunters, or gawkers from combing through the wreckage.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Not sure if this had been noticed in the other threads but, to me it seems highly coincidental that sirens go off just before you hear the shots being fired. In my opinion, that is the perfect way to cover up the shots from being heard in the surrounding area. If there had not been any sirens, the whole would have heard the shots.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
First tie the video to the crash we are speaking of somehow more defintley....
Then we could take it from there....
This could be a hoax for all kinds of reasons, and shots and audio can be dubbed...
The rumour that the photographer was stabbed and then murdered in the hospital by three unidentified men is totally busted!
Does the polish Gov indeed verify the film?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Wow.. this is honestly very disturbing.
If the translations are right ; then I think it speaks (..) for itself..

By the way, the clothing of the guy at the end is weird, or it's me?
It doesn't look like they are "killers"... He is carrying something.. a suitcase?

[edit on 10-5-2010 by jolois]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Obinhi

The camera man did die a few days later, he was stabbed in the neck. I cant remember but he survived and at the hospital he was unplugged or stabbed again and died there. not sure but they don't know how.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ^anubis^

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by Obinhi

Apparently that was a hoax perpetrated to give the conspiracy theory more legitamacy. The journalist is very much alive.

Can you find me a legitimate source that states the cameraman was assassinated?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
"ni chuja sobie(sp)"

Basically the exact translation would be similar to someone saying, "what the #?" You would make such a statement when something really startled you or you are really shocked by what you see.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obinhi
Given what I do for a living, I feel that I should point out that this plane was probably equiped with countermeasues and had a small armory on board. If it had cracked open looters could have gotten at weapons. Or the ammo, flare, chaff and carts could be cooking off. I cant see guns in the running peoples hands but then the video is grainy.

From what I understand the plane was a flying piece of junk and they used to fight over who would have to use it because it was so unreliable. There had been talk of replacing them but nobody wanted to have to answer to the voters over the expenditure.

way to late now...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ^anubis^
reply to post by Obinhi

The camera man did die a few days later, he was stabbed in the neck. I cant remember but he survived and at the hospital he was unplugged or stabbed again and died there. not sure but they don't know how.

Proven hoax. Hes alive and well.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Contrary to some reports of mechanical failure, the plane was in perfect condition, recently inspected and refurbished with new navigational and electronic equipment. The plane was equipped with TAWS (Terrain Awareness System) in addition to standard radar, so there is hardly likely it would clip a tree on the way down as the navigational alarm would have sounded.

The New York Times piece on the crash is full of hints that the plane, a Soviet-built Tupolev TU-154, could be to blame. It even notes that Polish officials have "repeatedly requested" that the presidential fleet be replaced. The BBC was even quicker in its rush to judgement: the lead item on the BBC's website earlier today was headlined "Crash focusses attention on Tupolev-154."

The Atlantic's James Fallows says "not so fast." Fallows, a prominent journalist who also flies small planes, is always the first person I read when there's an air accident. He almost always has something interesting to say about what happened, and he usually turns out to be right. This time, he says, "it probably wasn't the airplane":

it takes a very long time to be sure about the "accident chain" that led to any given aviation disaster. This is an term of art for describing the whole cascading sequence of bad judgment, bad circumstances, and bad luck that eventually leads to a disaster. It is called a chain because breaking a link at any point will usually avert the tragedy.

But here is a line of initial speculation that I bet will lead nowhere and should be played down: suggesting that the airplane itself, a Russian-made Tupolev-154 that will probably be described as some aging rustbucket overdue for replacement, was the "cause" of the crash....

Source

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat

Originally posted by ^anubis^
reply to post by Obinhi

Proven hoax. Hes alive and well.

Can you please state your proving it was a hoax? I have read from 2 sources (which may be questionable, Ill check it out) that he was stabbed and hospitalized, and someone pulled him off life support and stabbed him again. I'll edit in sources I can find on the journalist.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Do you guys think it was a message to whomever is going to replace them. I mean wasn't Poland the only country to refuse the h1n1 vaccine? We cant have our world leaders acting on their own now can we?

There are more links but here is one.

news.bbc.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join