It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polish Plane Crash (Digital Enhancement)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Couldn't see that this had been posted...

This digitally enhanced video does a good job at showing the activity on the ground minutes after the crash of the Polish presidential plane in Russia. Audio translated by a collaborative Facebook effort of Russian, Polish and English native speakers. The revelations are stunning.

Don't know what to make of it all really, does this actually show anything particularly 'stunning'?

Related Threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Great find! I've been waiting for a chance to see things more clearly, finally.
I dont think it visually confirms a lot, but very interesting to see. There are clearly people walking around in there but unfortunately the shot scene isn't clear enough for me to make my mind about what to believe.
Still, thanks for the vid!

Edit: 1st S&F, i hope you get a lot more flags, this is worthy of being seen.

[edit on (10/5/10) by kr0ss]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kr0ss

I agree, things can be seen in a lot more clarity and it's obvious that there are figures moving around the wreckage. Seems to be a bit too much activity considering the plane has only just crashed, does it not?

If the translations are genuine (sceptical about them though) then it seems something very sinister went down at the wreckage.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I'm kindof sceptical about the translation too, it has different sentences from what we've seen in the other threads. And i agree that it seems to have a lot of movement, for a crash site. AND i still didnt see any corpses or remains.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
You can clearly see them running after something. The same guys you see them stop and raise their arm, kind of like POINTING A GUN. One of the guys shooting you can clearly see the smoke coming out of the gun after is shot.

So what about the bodies? has anyone in the morgue seen them? any bullet holes?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ^anubis^
So what about the bodies? has anyone in the morgue seen them? any bullet holes?

Polish authorities have now received reports from the Russian
coroner's service presiding over the autopsies of the 96 bodies pulled
from the doomed presidential plane that crashed over Smolensk on April

Rzeczpospolita journalists got their hands on copies of three autopsy
reports and find the time of death entered by the coroner of some
curiosity.

According to the documents, the people died at 8:50 am. But the plane's black boxes reportedly stopped recording at 8:41 am..

And medical personnel didn't arrive at the crash site until after 9 am. This raises questions over how the 8:50 am time of death was determined.

Source: Warsaw Business Journal,
5th May 2010

[edit on 10/5/10 by LiveForever8]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Just a quick one, the topic is new to me, did here about the first video which was posted but didnt watch it. Im just curious that if these Russian troops were so adamant to killing the survivors how come they let somebody film it. Judgin by the few people who appear to firing surely they would of noticed someone filming them. And has the video been made for sure its from the plane crash at all ..

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If those translations are accurate, then there were without a doubt survivors being shot. Just as we had known all along...

At this point we just need to narrow down what the motive was, as we all know who did it.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I'm sorry, because I know it's a cliche, but would you have a link for this? I'd like to pass it on elsewhere and I'd like to back it up with a linky

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
Just a quick one, the topic is new to me, did here about the first video which was posted but didnt watch it. Im just curious that if these Russian troops were so adamant to killing the survivors how come they let somebody film it. Judgin by the few people who appear to firing surely they would of noticed someone filming them. And has the video been made for sure its from the plane crash at all ..

I think I read something about the camraman being killed a few days later but I cannot seem to find the thread. Can any one help me out here?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

The video has been confirmed by Polish authorities as legitimate.

reply to post by Acidtastic

Do you mean the original YouTube link? If so...... www.youtube.com...

reply to post by Obinhi

Apparently that was a hoax perpetrated to give the conspiracy theory more legitamacy. The journalist is very much alive.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
the first thread we were told "ni chuja sobie(sp)" meant "go fornicate yourself, now its you'll never get away with this?

way to consistency

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Perhaps it was not survivors who were shot but looters, its happened before (looting bodies in crashes) maybe its the Military shooting at looters trying to take luggage or removing items off the bodies, it would make a lot more sense to be honest.

Russia has a severe drugs problem, and I would imagine like everywhere else, some people will do anything to feed their habit.

It would help if the Russian Authorities would make a statement about what the video actually is showing, I've said it before what the camera is seeing, the person behind it has a whole different perspective, the statement you will never get away with it could also be a statement to people intent on looting, and I would imagine it would be an embarrassment to the Russians to admit looting was taking place.

Just putting forward an alternate explanation.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xadaz
the first thread we were told "ni chuja sobie(sp)" meant "go fornicate yourself, now its you'll never get away with this?

way to consistency

It means literally that. However it can be interpreted differently depending on the context. It is swearing anyway - the guy is expressing his shock this way - that is what you need to understand. Nye Huya Sebe in this case means that there is something unexpected going on and cameraman is outraged and shocked.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI
1. Translation is fine. I speak russian - the only thing, really, which could be interpreted differently is the "They will never get away with it". I would translated it like this - "Fu*king hell, suck my di*k."

It would seem highly unlikely that an individual at a horrific crash site would randomly shout out: "Fu*king hell, suck my di*k."

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I made a thread explaining common sense thoughts about the crash and how convenient it is...

Here is the link to my thread

It was made about a week ago but I guess that particular forum is not very active.

And thanks for posting the video.

[edit on 10/5/2010 by InnerTruths]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Looking_Glass

It would seem highly unlikely that an individual at a horrific crash site would randomly shout out: "Fu*king hell, suck my di*k."

Yup, direct translation does not make any sense... pretty much that guys says "No F***ing Way!" the rest of translation sounds ok...

Weird video, hard to see anything... but I did see someone moving... hate cellphone cameras... also seems the siren starts right when they start shooting... maybe to cover up sound? Don't see why they would let people near the crash in the first place unless it was a rogue organization... I would think if it was a Russian Government, then the area would be full of military and that guy or that grandma would never end up by the crash site in the first place.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Looking_Glass

don't take it so littarily, it's a "swearing in shock" thing.
You simply cannot transelate everything, same with proverb's/sayings.

for example:
- "are you totaly pulled from the toilette?" "ben je nou helemaal van de pot gerukt"
does the above sentence has significance to you? (the Enlish one)

Tnx for the thread OP, nice work!

kind regards,

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
We have a thread which has been enhanced apparently showing people shooting, yet that does not matter, it's the swearing that is the debate? talk about deflection.

Does nobody think the looting explanation is a possibility? at all, it really is true isn't it people would rather believe the worst than accepting the possibility that it could something completely different.

Why not actually discuss the OP and the video, rather than the language used, it's clear that what is being said is not yet been 100% verified, I think the fact people might be being shot is way more important, and finding out who was shooting and who was shot has to be the priority, the language has to be put on the back burner.

Why where people firing at people? in a plane crash, filled with foreign Diplomats? while what is being said is relevant, I find it disturbing that the actual footage is being ignored, has Poland reported any of the dead as having gun shot wounds?

S&F OP well done, you have done a great job and deserve applause for it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join