It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog that hasn’t missed a single riot for years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This dog has been seen in alot of riots in Greece over the years.He's starting to be a web sensation,and many are asking if it's the same dog.Why do you think this dog keeps showing up at riots over the years?Maybe he had a past life as a human or just likes to be in the middle of human conflicts?

www.thisblogrules.com...

news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by icybluebeing
This dog has been seen in alot of riots in Greece over the years.He's starting to be a web sensation,and many are asking if it's the same dog.Why do you think this dog keeps showing up at riots over the years?Maybe he had a past life as a human or just likes to be in the middle of human conflicts?

www.thisblogrules.com...

news.yahoo.com...

I think he keeps showing up because his riot loving owner keeps bringing him. Fun story though...my dog may want to join him. Although, if there is more than one dog, then it's a pack...not a riot.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Some of those pictures on the blog link there look photoshop to me. I'm no expert but the dog just looks too sharp compared to other people and debris in the picture. Near the bottom there's a yellow one with the dog standing in front of the police line looking at the rioters... the tail on the shadow and the angle doesn't match up to me.

Maybe it's just someone having some fun with a computer and leaving their dog at home?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by icybluebeing

That's a good boy!

Very very good boy!

Sick em boy!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Poor dog,probably has no political leanings,yet gets dragged in..

I saw another dog,in the riot a couple of days ago,a dog carrying a banner-it was dog friendly,with the sign suspended from a dog bone,which the dog carried.

Anyone else see that?I ain't joking.

Trying to find the video,so far no luck.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Theres already a thread on Kanellos (the dog) with some cool pics

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And yes, he is (was real), and yes he had a serious issue with everything authoritarian (especially riot police)

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Dynamitrios]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
topic already discussed here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit: awwoo Dynamitrios what the hell man
lol

[edit on 7-5-2010 by RizeorDie]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by GAOTU789]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

??? ^^

His story has really touched me somehow, thats why i posted like crazy on the thread, plus i found a vid which was vwery moving and had a cool greek revolutionary song in it (posted towards the end)

top topics

join