It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dow is crashing

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
you probably just witnessed hundreds of people making millions in a few minutes.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I just wonder if there's a real Dyson Frost out there to electronically crash the stock market.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Markets are just a rollercoaster today. I'm getting a headache trying to keep track of em. The S&P is a war-zone check this from zerohedge.
www.zerohedge.com...

PLEASE BE PATIENT! Zerohedge is getting slammed right now and I'm thinking their servers get overloaded a bit. If you can't get it just try again later.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by antonia]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

Because it was staged. This was a warning shot from the bankers towards the people of the world, aka "we own you".

Hang those responsible for it and all the players behind it

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Dynamitrios

I concur. A warning shot from the bankers that they own us.

But I saw someone raising the idea such similar sudden slide occurred before 911.

[edit on 5 7 2010 by wisdomnotemotion]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
antonia, that website you posted was up a second ago but the entire website look's like it's been taken offline right now. Must be mega busy, what's the website deal with? i didn't really get a chance other than to read the story in question.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Zeropoint

Zerohedge is a market news site. One of the best out there. They have been getting slammed the last two days.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Zeropoint

www.zerohedge.com.nyud.net...

here's a cache that's actually up right now.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
reply to post by centurion1211

Selling might be a bad idea.. the damage was already done. You don't move out of the way of a speeding bullet after its already been fired. If you were in the path, you've already been hit. If you didn't get hit, then there's nothing left to dodge.

Getting out BEFORE crashes is a whole different story :p

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Kaytagg]

I've chosen to take the small loss over the potential huge one. Far easier to recover from. BTW, the trades are executing today and the way the markets are looking so far, I will recover most losses before the trades execute.

I watch the markets and feel I've seen this market behavior before - the market has a big drop, struggles to recover the next day and then the bottom really falls out.

Time will tell. But again, I'm not losing retirement savings over "worries" about Greece, Spain, Ireland, etc., etc.

[edit on 5/7/2010 by centurion1211]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
We're covering this as well on the up to the minute market data thread if anyone's interested...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5/7/2010 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Personally I dont view it as loss. Its just fluctuations. My money lost maybe 10% of its former value last week, but it will get back to normal in the following weeks, most likely.

Good opportunity for buying at the moment, I would say! Take advantage of the herd mentality.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The dow is crashing due to the "Globalist agenda which calls for the complete economic collapse of the U.S. and thus the 'world economy.
This is really simple when you examine the Illumianti mandate which can be followed on an almost daily basis from this site:

rikijo.blogspot.com...

These hackers are exposing the coming satanic New World Order from the inside out.
Check it out

rikijo.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by leo123
off over 1,000 points at one point.

www.businessinsider.com...

The dam has burst. Europe is exploding.

The market is in total freefall.

Gold has broken $1200.

The euro is trading under $1.26.

Ladies in Gentlemen, this is a market crash.

Now the market is off over 660 991, and now it's down less then 700

More to come..

[edit on 6-5-2010 by leo123]

mod edit: ex tags

[edit on Thu May 6 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

This is just the beginning.
There is an agenda here, and that agenda is being exposed by the AHM group of hackers and security experts at rikijo.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Procter and Gamble? (known Illuminati company)
Stocks abruptly stop dropping 50pts before the markets would be closed?
And this all happening when there was a vote on a bill that would destroy the big banks in the USA?

Something's fishy here. And i wouldn't be surprised if P&G is gonna make millions from lawsuits. The fat finger story is a joke, like any story fabricated by the big media stations after any big event.

Call me a conspiracy nut as much as you want, this is far from over. And in my opinion is only the tip of the iceberg. Simple fact that they (the elitist) do their business so obvious now and don't really care to be noticed anymore probably means that something big is up, god knows what, but it can't be good.

About the guy by the way who thinks the USA is the root of all evil and we in Europe are just poor suckers dragged along by the USA's misery?

It's Europeans that destroyed America from within, and it's not the actual Americans who you can blame for this. If you don't know what i'm talking about then take a Illuminati crashcourse on youtube or something, because this stuff is very real and we're up for a bumpy ride.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It's just another knee jerk reaction. What goes up must come down. When down so much, and went back up so much. Just a very big storm in tea cup. We are human, and the human element is behind it all.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

It sux as well indeed,when I walk in to town there are the homeless waiting for the soup kitchens to come out every night,evictions and foreclosures were never heard off last year in New Zealand now its happening,I was laughing when the news presenter said 3,000 people left the unemployment benefit to work full time,New Zealand is pretty much in the same boat as most western economies

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Come on people lets do this thing! It's time to get out and get out now! I am sick of all the lies! Let these people play with thier own paper. Pull all your assets and put them into something useful like food, guns and ammo, property and gold and silver.

Let's bring it down and get it over with. Lets call thier bluff. Stop hanging on to this dead corps. We're like maggots living off the dead corps of society as it crumbles to the dust. It's dead folks and there is no bringing it back. The sooner we realize that the sooner we can get on with real living.

WE will get through it we are Americans we can do this thing. Lets stop living the lies and killing our souls every day we wake up to this nightmare. Lets start living our dreams now by being honest.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by usermi5

All I see is a person that takes photos out of context to a ridiculous degree and quotes with zero sourcing. I'm struggling to gather what, if anything, this has to do with the thread. Maybe you can enlighten me?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by leo123
off over 1,000 points at one point.

www.businessinsider.com...

The dam has burst. Europe is exploding.

The market is in total freefall.

Gold has broken $1200.

The euro is trading under $1.26.

Ladies in Gentlemen, this is a market crash.

Now the market is off over 660 991, and now it's down less then 700

More to come..

[edit on 6-5-2010 by leo123]

mod edit: ex tags

[edit on Thu May 6 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

The Euro is trading at the exact prices that the Illuminati Glaobalist that control it want it traded at. Period

The Euro is a currency that has no tanglible backing to it. It's the only currency in the world that is not represented by a specific country of origin.
In other words the Euro is the poster child for fiat-currency, which is currency with not tangible solid material backing it. either with Gold or even a Country.

This is why the Greek economy is collapsing, because they put their stake in paper that is not even worth the ink it's printed with.

Our brothers at AHM have just broken down the entire Greek finiancial debacle for you to see.

Check it out for yourselves, then ask yourself why Greece in imploding:

rikijo.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by order in chaos

The Euro is trading at the exact prices that the Illuminati Glaobalist that control it want it traded at. Period

The Euro is a currency that has no tanglible backing to it. It's the only currency in the world that is not represented by a specific country of origin.
In other words the Euro is the poster child for fiat-currency, which is currency with not tangible solid material backing it. either with Gold or even a Country.

This is why the Greek economy is collapsing, because they put their stake in paper that is not even worth the ink it's printed with.

Our brothers at AHM have just broken down the entire Greek finiancial debacle for you to see.

Check it out for yourselves, then ask yourself why Greece in imploding:

rikijo.blogspot.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join